• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Evil brother? August you are aware that in Lovecraft's world, the concepts of good and evil are non-existent right? Even Nyarlathotep, arguably the closest Lovecraft entity to being malevolent, doesn't abide by our concepts of good and evil

Evil brother? August you are aware that in Lovecraft's world, the concepts of good and evil are non-existent right? Even Nyarlathotep, arguably the closest Lovecraft entity to being malevolent, doesn't abide by our concepts of good and evil
Not as bad a fanfiction as the EU

Oh jeez, EU...

Beyond Yog-Sothoth being against the evil Azathoth, not much.

Are you kidding me? Azathoth is not evil, he's an indifferent entity that just so happens to be the one closest to being God.
Kind of a bit off topic, but I've heard this interesting take on Lovecraft where they argued that The Cthulhu Mythos is like dark satire on religion which basically stripes the quote unquote "human elements" of something like Christianity and makes it as non human as possible in the name of cosmic nihilism. I think it's interesting but what do you think?

Are you kidding me? Azathoth is not evil, he's an indifferent entity that just so happens to be the one closest to being God.
Kind of a bit off topic, but I've heard this interesting take on Lovecraft where they argued that The Cthulhu Mythos is like dark satire on religion which basically stripes the quote unquote "human elements" of something like Christianity and makes it as non human as possible in the name of cosmic nihilism. I think it's interesting but what do you think?
I can see it honestly.

BTW guys, as far as i know dies irae as i am recently getting into it , it does not give a **** about dimensional tiering. It mainly focuses on vague metaphysics and philosophy stuff.

@Ultra_instinct_issei Pretty much. But like what Planck said, only the likes of people like here cares about that kind of stuff.

Which is something I have come to learn overtime of readers of Shinza...actual readers I mean, and speaking of Shinza as a whole.

@Planck69 Aye. In Shinza’s case, you would have 2-A at the least, if not 1-C or 1-B cuz of dimensions in Paradise Lost or in K3, but they’re 1-A cuz of stuff surrounding Singularity and Taikyoku/Atziluth.

Most high-level settings are like this honestly. Only we nerds really care about it.
no wonder suggsverse sucks so much
That reminds me, when are we going to have an I/O verse revision? Those profiles look hugely outdated.
So....high 1-A male reader is there, jokes battles wiki male reader when?

It's sad that we had Umineko and Lovecraft revised before these guys.

Probably never? I mean, is there any actual supporter even?
There are three.
Oi you guys! Stop being a lazy a** and do something!
This page is so damn outdated...
Another thing: If you noticed guys, most visual novels and sometimes light novel are the most op.....I/O, umineko, shinza banshou..Nasuverse..

There are three.
Oi you guys! Stop being a lazy a** and do something!
This page is so damn outdated...
Another thing: If you noticed guys, most visual novels and sometimes light novel are the most op.....I/O, umineko, shinza banshou..Nasuverse..
Just giving it a glance, Majestic Presence would be 2 levels above baseline 1-A. The top-tiers would be 1 level above baseline and the high-tiers baseline.

Huh, it's OP but not as strong as I remember.......

Just giving it a glance, Majestic Presence would be 2 levels above baseline 1-A. The top-tiers would be 1 level above baseline and the high-tiers baseline.

Huh, it's OP but not as strong as I remember......
If the difference between TWO LEVELS in 1-A alone is equal to the difference between 1-A and a ordinary human, wouldn't most tier high 1-A and above verses get downgraded?

If the difference between TWO LEVELS in 1-A alone is equal to the difference between 1-A and a ordinary human, wouldn't most tier high 1-A and above verses get downgraded?
Not really? It's not as though this wasn't known while upgrading these profiles. When dealing with 1-A levels, the power gap is measured by a completely different scale than the lower tiers. Plus, those statements mean nothing on their own now.

No. Due to making use of a much larger measuring stick in comparison to lower tiers (Power sets of infinite sets, as opposed to adding individual dimensions), the gap between any two levels in 1-A actually exceeds the entire system below them, and is equivalent to repeating the whole process which led to the previous level on a much higher scale. Thus, most statements that make use of such comparisons would only amount to one further level into the tier, unless some additional context showing it to be higher is present.

Not really? It's not as though this wasn't known while upgrading these profiles. When dealing with 1-A levels, the power gap is measured by a completely different scale than the lower tiers. Plus, those statements mean nothing on their own now.

No. Due to making use of a much larger measuring stick in comparison to lower tiers (Power sets of infinite sets, as opposed to adding individual dimensions), the gap between any two levels in 1-A actually exceeds the entire system below them, and is equivalent to repeating the whole process which led to the previous level on a much higher scale. Thus, most statements that make use of such comparisons would only amount to one further level into the tier, unless some additional context showing it to be higher is present.
Wait, it's just the GAP between two levels in 1-A. It is not that one level in 1-A transcends the lower level of 1-A same way the lower level transcends a human...

Wait, it's just the GAP between two levels in 1-A. It is not that one level in 1-A transcends the lower level of 1-A same way the lower level transcends a human...
Sorta. The difference between layers in 1-A by default is >>>> difference between 10-B and baseline 1-A. Stuff like Reality-Fiction/Layers at this scale still qualifies for transcendence by default. Cuz of some complex math shit.

To keep it simple, "transcends 1-A as 1-A transcends human" is just another form of transcendence.

Not eligible for high 1-A, but transcending high 1-A to the same degree high 1-A transcends 1-A is eligible for tier 0 in our system right?
Yes. However, this has to be feats not just a statement like this, for the same reason as 1-A before.

Yes. However, this has to be feats not just a statement like this, for the same reason as 1-A before.
What kind of feat can demonstrate something like that? The difference between a tier 0 and tier high 1-A is like the difference between high 1-A and 1-A. This cannot be shown by a simple feat of character a tier 0 curbstomping a character oh high 1-A right?

What kind of feat can demonstrate something like that? The difference between a tier 0 and tier high 1-A is like the difference between high 1-A and 1-A. This cannot be shown by a simple feat of character a tier 0 curbstomping a character oh high 1-A right?
I meant statements that show such a gap as opposed to "He treats X the way X treats y (1-A)".

I once stumbled across a fanfic where Naruto lives in the Forest of Death after becoming a demon. Grammar sounds like it was written by an Anglo-Saxon and women just suck his peepee if he says hi. What fun....

Back