• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This reminds me that I just have a conversation with a guy on reddit who points out how bad Wattpad writers are, especially pointing out those who have written fanfics of OP MReader x Highschool DxD, Abused and Neglected MC x Rwby, and so on.

Dude has such thoughts to point out how shit half of the Wattpad community writers are, if not fanfic writers as a whole ^^;

This reminds me that I just have a conversation with a guy on reddit who points out how bad Wattpad writers are, especially pointing out those who have written fanfics of OP MReader x Highschool DxD, Abused and Neglected MC x Rwby, and so on.

Dude has such thoughts to point out how shit half of the Wattpad community writers are, if not fanfic writers as a whole ^^;
Funny how nasuverse is basically reverse of op male reader x harem..

Essentially any popular franchise where the deuteragonist initially comes off as manipulative and/or pompous but in actuality they're pretty relatable, driven, intelligent and actually respect the protagonist...

Fanfic writers turn them into monsters, ship them with the protag or both.

Right. What’s funny is that in the case of Fate, this guy was complaining about the fanfics involving Shirou yet didn’t point out the many fics that just do what made Shirou particularly famous for as a harem guy lol.

Although I’m only really aware of Fate and somewhat of Rwby in this case. Never read DxD nor will I ever but the ones I saw seem to just have that as I said, nothing but OP Mreader MC’s and some even having the MC either mot like Rias or Issei, sometimes both along with Issei not getting his canon harem lol

Really any DxD fanfic must at least give the OC Issei's canon harem because in their eyes their Gary Stu of a main character is a lot more interesting then the actual main character

Bruh. I just came across a Persona 5 X Bambi smut fanfic on Wattpad.

Edit: AO3 actually.

Right. What’s funny is that in the case of Fate, this guy was complaining about the fanfics involving Shirou yet didn’t point out the many fics that just do what made Shirou particularly famous for as a harem guy lol.

Although I’m only really aware of Fate and somewhat of Rwby in this case. Never read DxD nor will I ever but the ones I saw seem to just have that as I said, nothing but OP Mreader MC’s and some even having the MC either mot like Rias or Issei, sometimes both along with Issei not getting his canon harem lol
Thank god DW made a version of rin tohsaka who likes us (Ereshkigal) or maybe ishtar likes rituska as well?

Ngl, the idea behind a weak guy being protected and loved by an OP harem has potential to some degree.
Even if I hate harems as a concept, the idea behind this isn't to bad IMO

I can get behind that view.

Mines moreso in the idea that both the MC and his harem, whoever they are and how many there are, are both relatively equal-ish in strength for the most part while also being strong enough even on their own.

I definitely have my own reasons to dislike it even if I do create OC stories with them.

Just the summary gives me seizures
fate fanfics with op/betrayed/abused reader are rare as ****, despite fate girls being like, an inaccessible cardinal times better then RWBY girls.

BTW surprised no body brought up BTS x reader.

Union Academy should die in a ditch while on fire. It's the Platonic Form of Cringe.

Back