• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Planck69 if you're asking me about Dies Irae then forget it, though I have heard that bare minimum Dies Irae has 24 spatial dimensions so if you don't believe in dimensional tiering then have at it.
Now SMT? I forgot the reasoning, something to do with YHVH space and it transcending higher dimensions or something

@Planck69 if you're asking me about Dies Irae then forget it, though I have heard that bare minimum Dies Irae has 24 spatial dimensions so if you don't believe in dimensional tiering then have at it.
Now SMT? I forgot the reasoning, something to do with YHVH space and it transcending higher dimensions or something
There was a statement of YHVH transcending infinite dimensions, but said dimensions aren't higher infinites

DI has a 2-A Multiverse and the Singularity transcending it, so Hadou Gods would be 6-D to 7-D (neglecting Taiji values cuz most people do).

Still though, they skill on 6-D Yog-Sothoth (who I heard was getting stomped by 7-D Gilgamesh, alongside 8-D Reinhard on CV or sum shit).

Still though, they skill on 6-D Yog-Sothoth (who I heard was getting stomped by 7-D Gilgamesh, alongside 8-D Reinhard on CV or sum shit).
Actually, reinhard is 24D and Gil is 8D. BUt yog is 5D because infinite D lovecraft is faulty either way that was explicitly stated in the books

Are you freaking kidding me? If there's one verse that can be mentioned which is very explicit with infinite higher dimensions, it's freaking Lovecraft.
I mean did they not read Through the Gates of The Silver Key?

Actually, reinhard is 24D and Gil is 8D. BUt yog is 5D because infinite D lovecraft is faulty either way that was explicitly stated in the books
The thing that tickles my funny bone is the very sentence they get 6-D continues with "onward towards archetypal infinity"....

Are you freaking kidding me? If there's one verse that can be mentioned which is very explicit with infinite higher dimensions, it's freaking Lovecraft.
I mean did they not read Through the Gates of The Silver Key?
Yeah, Lovecraft has one of the the most blatantly High 1-B universes in fiction but nah.....

"Can he beat Beyonder tho?"

DI has a 2-A Multiverse and the Singularity transcending it, so Hadou Gods would be 6-D to 7-D (neglecting Taiji values cuz most people do).
DI AND K3 there, actually. Given that there are infinite parallel universes that Hajun (unintentionally) inherited from Marie, who inherited that from Merc who Masada stated his world had infinite universes.

Dimensions...eh, the K3 one is there too as brought up above. ParaLost has higher dimensions too, with two of them being outright the Throne itself.

Just food for thought on this.

And yeah Taikyoku values are more of an in-universe thing, kinda like how you have stats for JoJo stands or something like those in series such as Puella Magika iirc that one.

@Ned_the_outer_god WOW! I never would've guessed that people who don't actuary read the stories or are into the verse would try to scale it anyway because why not?
But FR though, why do people assume that Lovecraft was just regular monsters when the message is clearly about the insignificance of man and how we mean so little to an indifferent and cold universe

@Ned_the_outer_god WOW! I never would've guessed that people who don't actuary read the stories or are into the verse would try to scale it anyway because why not?
But FR though, why do people assume that Lovecraft was just regular monsters when the message is clearly about the insignificance of man and how we mean so little to an indifferent and cold universe
August Derleth.

August Derleth, why do I always hear that name when it refers to misconceptions about Lovecraft?
He's the reason Elder Gods vs Outer Gods is a thing. Plus, he really turned indifferent cosmic nihilism into Christian struggle of good against evil.

Back