• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If I popped out a skeleton, I'd neglect it too. Seriously, WTF Wattpad?

There was once a guy called mysterymist 50 or something like that...he wrote on wattpad, his account is probably deleted now...i swear he writes the cringeist dragon ball fanfics.

Oh my god no, no, NO. I'm seeing freaking harems, OP male reader and ooc characters? Please kill me, my brain cells are rotting away at speeds faster then light

Instead of RWBY fanfics, how about a light novel depicting the strongest dragon?

Aaaaaay, it's the legendary novel itself!

It was legit, I think. I heard it was a satirical critique of how lazy and generic Korean fantasy novels can get.

Back