• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Up to this day I still haven't been able to successfully use AO3's Fanfiction searching interface because it's so weird and complicated, and even then the resulting Fanfictions aren't even the ones I was looking for

Abused and neglected male reader

512.png

(PAINED MOANS)

Bruh, gil-kun's taste lowered if he thinks rwby is good girlfriend material.
PLOT TWIST! RWBY is the abused one here.

Honestly the amount of RWBY stories with edge in it far surpasses nihilism as being one of the most depressing things humanity has conjured up
Bruh, there are a lot of Highschooldxd stories with edge in it as well. (I am so evil i want edgy fate fanfics too.)
I wonder how would mounty oum would react to abused and neglected reader x rwby.

Imagine writing a fanfiction where Dr. Strange demolishes Senshinkan. That's the same level of asinine as this fic.

Oh I was thinking if it was the Marvel Strange being mentioned here lol.

If it were that version, yeah he’d stomp Senshinkan. Although I was recently told of higher stuff in Senshinkan but I’m so out of tune with that compared to Shinza (keep in mind, I’ve been so out of even that one for months I’m surprised I still remember most of the shit there) that I can’t bother to know how true that is unless I actually go through the series...

I actually hate this fanfic because the writer just said he wants to bash Nasuverse and make Ainz the strongest and said any hax Nasuverse has is pathetic...I mean that is just stupid story writing and an excuse to bash people.
In the latest chapters, the author also claims that there is no one in nasuverse who can beat ainz, and even if there are some, they are useless against ainz.
bruh.
Here's a direct quote:

I love Nasuverse much, MUCH less than Overlord. In other words - get ready for my biased opinion of such magnitude, which you have not seen. In other words, if a character from Nasuverse has some kind of a broken ability, then either it will not work on Ainz under these conditions, or he can neutralize it, or he will have the ability even more broken.
Followed by a token 'don't want to insult Nasuverse' and 'Nasuverse has its own charm', which basically translates to 'I spent the effort to type about 20 words not insulting your verse, now let me corrupt your eyes and brain with this pile of diarrhea and don't complain'.

as zenjutsu rightly said.

"This one...is basically an Overlord-tooting power move. Its message: 'Ainz is more powerful and awesome than any of you well-made, carefully created characters with actual stories and depth, so on your knees, stinking plebs'."

Back