• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How tf did the crap (sorry, my opinion, i dislike rwby) called rwby became SERVANTS?

I can all assure you confidently that this isn't even an eighth of what I found on wattpad

I CAN'T TAKE THIS TORTURE ON MY OWN YOU MUST SHARE MY SUFFERING AS WELL

This is definitely the CRAPPIEST fic of xenoblade 2 i saw so far...
Another crap and unlimited cringe drama works.
Bruh, why do people like necrophilia and gore so much.

Is it not wrong or ****** to assume some of the people who wrote these abused/neglected reader x RWBY (may or may not contain harem genre) were also one or the other in their lives?

This is just.....WOW.

I CAN'T TAKE THIS TORTURE ON MY OWN YOU MUST SHARE MY SUFFERING AS WELL

Lol, a lot of shitty RWBY Fanfic but most of them are better than the entire Volume 8 and imagine trying to fit Call of Duty into RWBY verse lmao

RWBY looks like the dumping grounds of all of humanity's SIs and OCs.

I know I'm asking so many questions, but why is RWBY said dumping grounds for all this lol.

What's special about it other than the waifu's (and probably husbandos) and such?

I know I'm asking so many questions, but why is RWBY said dumping grounds for all this lol.

What's special about it other than the waifu's (and probably husbandos) and such?
My thoughts exactly. If fate was the dumping ground instead and it had my waifus i probably would not post that here.
But bruh, rwby is probably the worst waifu quality .

Eh, despite waifu quality being trash it's easy to write, the plot is malleable, and there are tons of girls to create a harem out of. Grimm are nothing more than just simple cannon fodder to make characters look cool even though the entire premise of grimm is hella intriguing.

Aura is your own personal forcefield to go to town with.

Semblances are basically your superpower explained.

Also gives you a reason to show off cringe ass weapons.

Eh, despite waifu quality being trash it's easy to write, the plot is malleable, and there are tons of girls to create a harem out of. Grimm are nothing more than just simple cannon fodder to make characters look cool even though the entire premise of grimm is hella intriguing.

Aura is your own personal forcefield to go to town with.

Semblances are basically your superpower explained.

Also gives you a reason to show off cringe ass weapons.
Pretty much this. Simple and malleable plot, cannon fodder already waiting, an abundance of girls. The high school setting is just the icing on the cake.

Really now?

And here I even had an idea of sorts to go with once I try out Rwby.

The fact that it gets used this much with a trope like that is really mind-boggling to me.

Meh, RWBY is just one of those guilty pleasures I either watch or write about from time to time. Some fanfics can do RWBY right, like how they actually take the concept of grimm and make it work.

Grimm are soulless beasts of darkness, practically innumerable in number. Hell, they even sense negative emotions and actively run towards it. I like grimm because of the threat that they pose to the world of Remnant, they are kind of like Tyranids from 40K but much weaker, but you get the idea.

RWBY treats them like nothing, like they aren't even a threat whatsoever, and I find that incredibly annoying. In the finale of Season 2, Nora literally kills a King Taijutu like its nothing, and looking back on it, I hate that.

What ever happened to these menacing beasts of darkness that were literally created by a god?

What was the idea anyways? I actually enjoyed a fic where a grimm was turned into a human, it's quite well written. So anything is in the realm of possibility.

A Mark of Zorro based OC who has a pact with a certain "angled-space hounds" that fight against injustice, but said hounds being bound to him just so happen to be full of malice at times that the Grimm most likely would ignore every and all targets just to go after him. Either that, or his natural vigilance against injustice acts would make him a natural target.

A Grimm turned human? Oh that's an interesting fanfic idea there.

But real talk, I have to polish up my OC's more as well as actually watching/reading any other series I have interests in.

Meaning the idea I have now may not be the same as it is depending how far and how much I can get of knowing that particular verse/series in question.

Interesting idea there, I need to make sure of this but I do believe that grimm do go after areas with much more negative emotions. Well, the OC better not go out of the Kingdom they are in because that just means bad news for them. After a brief look at the Hounds of Tindaglos, yeah mixing Lovecraft with RWBY aint a good idea with what has been seen already.

In all honesty, it would be pretty interesting to see what Salem has to say about the space hounds and everything, along with the God of Darkness.

The grimm turned human fic is surprisingly good, as it follows the story of a beowolf that fell into a vat of liquid Dust with one of Ruby's rose petals falling in as well. It actually serves to be a pretty good explanation as to why the grimm in question turned into a human, and it lets us in more on what the grimm actually are.

RWBY is just kind of one of those verses that is like trying to find multiple needles in a haystack. There are some decent ones but you really gotta dig deep to find the good ones.

In all honesty, it would be pretty interesting to see what Salem has to say about the space hounds and everything, along with the God of Darkness.

Probably would have an interest about some hounds that can enter anywhere with angles. I'd say she'd be just as interested on how such a human could have them bound to him and listen to him without going mad at the possibility of his soul being devoured by them.

I had this idea for AGK but thinking about it, I could just have this Mark of Zorro OC without it and he'd do just well since he's got shit like Ninpo arts to work with. Having the Hounds just makes him dangerous, especially if I make him a sort of vigilante.

Damn, if only these fanfics were written by an expert...

"Reader to find out"
"Fate Futa Reader" "Apperd"

Amazing Stuff

“YoU VerMiN wHaT DiD yOu dO tO Me!?”
“RWBY Harem x fate futa reader”
“Harem part 1-4”
I am dead

Back