• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't get this kind of mentality, what's the ******* point of making a crossover story when you dislike ONE of the freaking verses to crossover? Not only does it lead to author bias but also shitty story telling

..........i will do that, since i am that evil.
quality.jpg

What even is the abused and neglected male reader formula for RWBY lol.

It's so bonkers when they make even the nicest characters so OOC for the purpose of making an edgy OP reader MC xD

Spelling. Grammar. And everything nice.

These were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little OC.

But Fanfiction Author intentionally added an EXTRA INGREDIENT to the concoction.... CHEMICAL EDGE!

Thus, the Neglected and Abused Male Reader WAS BORN!

Using his ultra super powers,
Neglected and Abused Male Reader has dedicated his life to RUINING PLOT and the *******. OF. CHICKS!!!

Item #: SCP-666-666

Object Class: Euclid/Thaumiel Keter

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-666-666 is contained within a dim room with the dimensions of 4 meters by 6 meters in Quarantine Site Alpha-12. Security cameras are placed at every angle to monitor SCP-666-666’s movement.

Description: SCP-666-666 is a 14 year old male of Japanese descent. Originally named Midoriya Izuku, the specimen stands at 163 cm or 1.63 m tall. It has luminescent green eyes and emanates an authoritative and commanding aura. Found on the streets of Mustafu, it was contained on [REDACTED] [REDACTED] of 22[DATA EXPUNGED].

SCP-666-666 portrays a calm demeanor on most days, its expression rarely changing. It is commonly observed either sat upon its sofa or pacing its confinement. Though it rarely speaks, it has been documented to be extremely intelligent and manipulative, yet not outright malevolent.

The specimen retains the abilities that caused it to be contained in the first place. They are concerning, even in a world of quirks. SCP-666-666 has communication and superiority over all other manner of anomalous creatures and objects within The Foundation. Researchers have nicknamed the specimen ‘Alpha’ or ‘King’ for its behavior when placed in the proximity of other specimens. Other specimens seem to become docile in SCP-666-666’s presence or return to solidarity and silence. It has been noted that “Alpha” will not respond to an order, direct or not, yet will consider if asked politely.

SCP-666-666 is prone to psychological or emotional breaks, of which can be felt across the compounds, due to the unrest and unease of the other specimens display when they occur.
... As someone who's spent significant parts of their Quarantine going through the SCP Wiki, and has read MHA, I can say for certain that the author hasn't.

I'm surprised Smiling Titan x Reader isn't a thing at this point....

Back