• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pretty much, and after they fought their evil counterpart, they have to assist Retasu on fighting the Dark Empire from DBH along with Mechikabura and his army.

10 important things for main character of a fantasy novel:

1. Give them emotional truth and depth, take it from your own experience.
  2. Give them strong challenges and adversaries, as the true face of a man appears when he is being pressed. A terrible protagonist is the one that face weak adversaries and never suffer a consequence from their actions.
  3. Describe the protagonist from the antagonist perspective. Use their perspective to mark protagonist flaws and strengths.
  4. Create three dimensional characters. A character with more than one contradictory nature are more interesting and entertaining than those who aren't. In fact, a character without contradictory nature is like a cardboard- plain and boring.
  5. Describe the settings through the character lens, let their emotions and bias affect the description of the things that they see and feel.
  6. Don't separate the protagonist from the plot, a plot is literally what your character does.
  7. Have a strong introduction that gives the readers main characterisation of both your character and novel.
  8. Don't hype a character without an action to follow with.
  9. Give your character a strong goal, insert the goal with an emotional and philosophical depth that the character has.
  10. Let the Protagonist solve the climax.
Ah...

1 and 2. I suppose i already do that to Shirou Emiya emotional unfillfulled promise, and how he use it as another motivation to don't repeat again his mistake.

3. Oh boi, this is fun. Especially main villain is some kind of guy who don't give a **** about life and would mock protagonist for want become hero.

4.This is maybe easy one especially how most of my oc and my take of Shirou Emiya have contradictory of Their view.

5. Still learn this visual novel and light novel style.

6. Eh, this is maybe easy if wasn't for I try to make other characters react to aftermath of something (Like chapter 3)

7. Well.. this maybe I don't have any good, especially I the one who make Shirou Emiya died in show with his promises was remain unfillfulled. While he want to atleast repent that with another task.

8. This something difficult from me especially how easily I give most of information to reader instant after insert my favorite character 💀

9. Same with 7,1 and 2.

10. Well, this ending is one of difficult one since I don't have good key for ending.

Also, make Shirou suffer. It will build his character, just like back in Fate/Stay Night.

Make him an underdog in a fight. Just like in the original VN, where he fight tooth and nails.

The villain is one Dimensional character lol.
I mean, sure...

TBH, I suck at make Good villain. If anything else, Villain just the one who see Hero as someone who want become protector who would fail at end because that what he always see in his entire life. Villain was guy who already see many failure and death in his life before become genocide guy and after it. So yeah...

He is tired of hero shit and would mock new hero for tried make same thing like previous hero.

Also, make Shirou suffer. It will build his character, just like back in Fate/Stay Night.

Make him an underdog in a fight. Just like in the original VN, where he fight tooth and nails.
Well, suffer? That my Style (I think—).

He would be underdog at beginning and mid of journey, at slowly become Overpower to beat Villain. Since he only meet lot Non-mage and little mage in his life as hero, he probably would surprise to see hero fight with different power and skill.

Let me tell you about my antagonist then.

He is a man who's born with the most valuable talent in the entire universe, he has the same potential and frequency as the absolute God. Similar to the protagonist.

He seen what cannot be seen by mortal eyes. He seen the distortion and corruption of reality that slowly encroaching earth, slowly but surely- it will consume the universe in hundred thousands of years.

Tragically, his family is the one that get twisted by those corruption. He watch helplessly as his family slowly dying and going insane, their mind and body distorted beyond human comprehension. No amount of effort can cure his family from this incomprehensible curse, with only him as the only healthy and sane one.

He was then recruited by the religious organisation that protect God and combat the hazardous distortion. He quickly rise through the rank of the organisation while trying to search for way to cure his family.

But alas, his family still died despite the best effort that he did.

Still, his benevolence for his fellow human are strong. Add his pure hatred against the distortion, he won't stop fighting and researching until he find a way to rid the world of all distortions.

Until he find an answer to that.

Kill God and usurp it power to recreate the universe, one that lacks of distortion.

His motivation is not solely from his experience against distortion, he also drunk in the great power that he have currently. The significant increase in power that he will have as the new God tempted him greatly.

He also a bit narcissistic as he think he is the one who deserves to be a god as he understands humanity while God doesn't.

But still, his main goal is still the same. Getting rid the world from distortion and give his family back.

So he try to weaken God, and he almost succeeded if not for the protagonist.

The protagonist want to make God understand humanity (which can actually fix the distortion in the universe), which hinder the antagonist plan to become the new god.

The antagonist thwarted the protagonist plan, making the barrier between metaphysical and physical collapse, turning the very universe into a large distortion.

The antagonist blamed the protagonist and forces him to kill God.

So basically, the antagonist doesn't have any bad intentions really. He only want to correct the universe from distortion.

Let me tell you about my antagonist then.

He is a man who's born with the most valuable talent in the entire universe, he has the same potential and frequency as the absolute God. Similar to the protagonist.

He seen what cannot be seen by mortal eyes. He seen the distortion and corruption of reality that slowly encroaching earth, slowly but surely- it will consume the universe in hundred thousands of years.

Tragically, his family is the one that get twisted by those corruption. He watch helplessly as his family slowly dying and going insane, their mind and body distorted beyond human comprehension. No amount of effort can cure his family from this incomprehensible curse, with only him as the only healthy and sane one.

He was then recruited by the religious organisation that protect God and combat the hazardous distortion. He quickly rise through the rank of the organisation while trying to search for way to cure his family.

But alas, his family still died despite the best effort that he did.

Still, his benevolence for his fellow human are strong. Add his pure hatred against the distortion, he won't stop fighting and researching until he find a way to rid the world of all distortions.

Until he find an answer to that.

Kill God and usurp it power to recreate the universe, one that lacks of distortion.

His motivation is not solely from his experience against distortion, he also drunk in the great power that he have currently. The significant increase in power that he will have as the new God tempted him greatly.

He also a bit narcissistic as he think he is the one who deserves to be a god as he understands humanity while God doesn't.

But still, his main goal is still the same. Getting rid the world from distortion and give his family back.

So he try to weaken God, and he almost succeeded if not for the protagonist.

The protagonist want to make God understand humanity (which can actually fix the distortion in the universe), which hinder the antagonist plan to become the new god.

The antagonist thwarted the protagonist plan, making the barrier between metaphysical and physical collapse, turning the very universe into a large distortion.

The antagonist blamed the protagonist and forces him to kill God.

So basically, the antagonist doesn't have any bad intentions really. He only want to correct the universe from distortion.
Damn, backstory goes out of control with this guy💀.

It like another twisted version of my OC TBH. Where in their universe, everything that he fear become reality and he witness it happen while being Powerless to see. And now, he goes find a damn way to punch The creator and ask him to atleast create a timeline where all his fear wasn't happen. He know that his friend, comrade and family would see him as horrible man create out of accident and that was last fear from him.

There a more TBH, just I forget a lot of it thank to gold fish memory.

d0ac90423aff3e46690c711e8ff19a5c.jpg

Damn, backstory goes out of control with this guy💀.

It like another twisted version of my OC TBH. Where in their universe, everything that he fear become reality and he witness it happen while being Powerless to see. And now, he goes find a damn way to punch The creator and ask him to atleast create a timeline where all his fear wasn't happen. He know that his friend, comrade and family would see him as horrible man create out of accident and that was last fear from him.

There a more TBH, just I forget a lot of it thank to gold fish memory.
That sounds like he lacked an emotional and philosophical depth to his motivation lol

That sounds like he lacked an emotional and philosophical depth to his motivation lol
Yeah, tbh I forget a lot of it. Since it was create thank during time when I see batman who laughs, and straight forget about it.

Maladaptive daydreaming is sometime blessed and curse, you got great idea for a moment before gone forever.

Last edited:
What does Wonder of U actually do? Is it luck manipulation or something else entirely?
Well, I not good at explain but think like this.

Like even have some intentions of hurt Wonder of U user even it like most least injuries. WoU just straight up chase you to end of earth as long as you live.

that just from have intentions of hurt the user, not about physical which even worst. Wonder of U like Stand who control misfortune to person as long as it protect the user from danger, it have some hax that impossible to got through it.

Well, I not good at explain but think like this.

Like even have some intentions of hurt Wonder of U user even it like most least injuries. WoU just straight up chase you to end of earth as long as you live.

that just from have intentions of hurt the user, not about physical which even worst. Wonder of U like Stand who control misfortune to person as long as it protect the user from danger, it have some hax that impossible to got through it.
Didn't Soft & Wet Go Beyond counters Wonder of U hax? I don't exactly know how, but I heard that's what happens.

It because Wonder of U cannot Register non-existent attack as threat, S&W GB attack is something that not exist in world and can ignore all logic of world including calamity which WoU embodiment of it.
Interesting, so Soft & Wet: Go Beyond has Limited Nonexistent Physiology which all of its bubble are basically non-existent and because of that is the reasom why Wonder of U can't register it as an threat to its owner. Am I right?

Interesting, so Soft & Wet: Go Beyond has Limited Nonexistent Physiology which all of its bubble are basically non-existent and because of that is the reasom why Wonder of U can't register it as an threat to its owner. Am I right?
Basically yes, that why Wonder of U lost and death. Even World don't register S&W GB attack as well, which make S&W GB is best counter to be honest.

So, can S&W: GB bypass GER ability? (I actually forgot what GER does)
Eh about that, Since GER reverse everything to cause and wouldn't let anyone hurt User. Maybe? Since S&W GB Attack itself wasn't register by world, it possible to bypass it.

That just what I remember, it been long time since I read Jojo.

So, can S&W: GB bypass GER ability? (I actually forgot what GER does)
Probably? I'd take my chances with S&W: GB over Tusk Act 4.

As @Mirhaz300 explained, the bubbles are technically made out of very thin lines...or something, and they spin so fast or the threads(?) that make up the "bubbles) are so thin AF they don't register at all to reality or something.

Wonder of U normally would register anything or anyone that even so much as think to try and target them/Tooru (its functional user), but GB doesn't "exist essentially" so it couldn't register it even when Jo8uke fires at it.

Granted, S&W: GB has poor accuracy afaik but at closer range, Jo8uke should do just fine to hit them.

The only problem is how that would interact with GER since it reverses the action and will of the person it targets on (Stand stats page), and this happened even during a "Time Erasure" where that shouldn't have happened (it's one time appearance vs Diavolo).

IDK. It's a probably for me, but one I give more chance of possibly doing something than other stands.

We need one of those Academy fanfics, but all verses where barely anyone has powers, so the bullied MC just gets nothing.

The verse uses terms like emanation. singularity which is a reference to how all things emanate from the monad of the one lol.
True, true.

There is more to it, though they all generally share the same thing even under different names (K3 VFB interview) and a bunch of stuff Masada be adding over the years.

Been a long cold minute since I last got into Shinza tho, so my memory is pretty foggy on the more finer details but the general scuff of it is there iirc.

Back