• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hmm let's me check out Vsbattle Excalibur for a moment.

Low 1-C is only unleashed by the power of Gaia and the chosen one.

Now that you mention it, who would be the main antagonist on your fanfic?
Well... He like Trihexa from DXD but I think more buster I think? He had history on Union Academy to Nearly cause Entirely Earth and other realm into place of full barren and dead if wasn't of someone sealing him, and was sealing in somewhere between other realm named Blank space...

Yeah.. chapter 3 have just tell little about that man.

Well... He like Trihexa from DXD but I think more buster I think? He had history on Union Academy to Nearly cause Entirely Earth and other realm into place of full barren and dead if wasn't of someone sealing him, and was sealing in somewhere between other realm named Blank space...

Interesting...

I have thought of getting Mechikabura and the Dark Empire from DBH as the main antagonist for Retasu, i haven't thought about the Akatsuki, Ragyo, Villains association, Salem, and antagonist from DxD...

Whose the antagonist from DxD?

I have thought of getting Mechikabura and the Dark Empire from DBH as the main antagonist for Retasu, i haven't thought about the Akatsuki, Ragyo, Villains association, Salem, and antagonist from DxD...

Whose the antagonist from DxD?
Bro got entire empire hunt protagonist 💀 while me just one person or two atleast.

Bro got entire empire hunt protagonist 💀 while me just one person or two atleast.
Well, Retasu job is to protect the timeline from Dark Empire invasion that could happen anytime. Mechikabura in Union Timeline is still sealed and pretty much alive, he's a looming threat for Retasu to worried about.

For antagonist from other verses like Akatsuki, Salem and her circle, Kiryuin Ragyou, Villain Association, and Antagonist from DxD; I still have no plan about them. But, I'm planning for them to be a side quest for Retasu.

Well, Retasu job is to protect the timeline from Dark Empire invasion that could happen anytime. Mechikabura in Union Timeline is still sealed and pretty much alive, he's a looming threat for Retasu to worried about.

For antagonist from other verses like Akatsuki, Salem and her circle, Kiryuin Ragyou, Villain Association, and Antagonist from DxD; I still have no plan about them. But, I'm planning for them to be a side quest for Retasu.
I see...

I still don't know what name to give to Main Antagonist 💀 the fact I straight think about give the name of Mr Genocide is just something else.

This is gonna be fun one for Shirou Emiya (My fanfic) since he don't bound to Gaia restrictions and have Four or Five times Mana than Canon Shirou Emiya along potential to tracing on Divine Weapon. Even more when he Modification Weapon to had other ability (Have Half of full Power ability) and size (Can extend weapon to reach sky or be Small like ant if he want to)💀 OP Shirou?!
cat-funni.gif
OP shirou? I guess CCC Nameless with MMC+ white sakura's amps would do the trick. Dude can take on high tierr reality warpers like BB with hard diff, so he should yeet union academy.

But OP protagonists in nasuverse usually is peak Shiki tohno (Aka after eclipse where he becomes arc's guardian) and kaie karyou (likely third strongest nasu character)

OP shirou? I guess CCC Nameless with MMC+ white sakura's amps would do the trick. Dude can take on high tierr reality warpers like BB with hard diff, so he should yeet union academy.

But OP protagonists in nasuverse usually is peak Shiki tohno (Aka after eclipse where he becomes arc's guardian) and kaie karyou (likely third strongest nasu character)
Nah, Nameless is Another level of OP but yeah I can see to include him in My Shirou to be honest. Especially he not bound to Gaia and his mana was Four or Five time than canon Shirou Emiya along can copy and modified weapon into ultimate nuke.

Through it was Pre-Awaken Blessing, Post one would be atleast buster one..

Nah, Nameless is Another level of OP but yeah I can see to include him in My Shirou to be honest. Especially he not bound to Gaia and his mana was Four or Five time than canon Shirou Emiya along can copy and modified weapon into ultimate nuke.

Through it was Pre-Awaken Blessing, Post one would be atleast buster one..
Nameless is also having a shit load of unknown haxes and resistances he got from white sakura to keep up with BB's haxload apart from just ten crown btw. Just felt like pointing that out

Nameless is also having a shit load of unknown haxes and resistances he got from white sakura to keep up with BB's haxload apart from just ten crown btw. Just felt like pointing that out
... Maybe I gonna including Nameless hax and some from my own on Post key. Since I just start of story 💀

Conceptual Manipulation is too early for his fanfic, he's at chapter 3 rn
I see... Just too early bro, especially Shirou Emiya still learn about his new Magecraft such as Modification Weapon/Item💀
Yeah, just wanted to point out how busted CCC nameless was

Ten Crowns being able to reject events like effects and outcomes from happening is like one thing, it also has paralyzing shit that can reject events like someone performing an action and sealing their movements. Basically akin to time stop/paralysis, but is neither of them so you ain't resisting ten crowns via resisting time stop or paralysis.

Yeah, good luck when shirou gains that.

As he takes blades that he drops to the ground after shock, he slowly take another breath. With clench and hold his blades, he slowly lift it to air.

"I hope first try don't be bad" Shirou Emiya pray to himself.

Modification, a new and unknown magecraft that he had gain from her. Through this magecraft, he gain an ability to modify anything he want into something.

Unlike normal modification, he can apply Ability from another weapon to another, in cost of half of true power. At full potential, he can basically create a nuke without overuse and excessive amount of mana on His weapon.

Modification aid The user to extend or shrink weapon in battle, and change existence of weapon instant without need to project it. Imagine Weapon with Yeoui ability, he can extend weapon to sky and be small like ant and even more.

Anyway, back into our protagonist after long ass explain.
... I try to explain it and I feeling it was bad one💀

Back