• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
DBH is for me reach 11/12-D with a solid arguments for Hyperversal and possible Outer with Dr. Slump stuff. After all, Majin Ozotto on SDBH Meteor Mission has absorbed everyone on Earth, which would include the Dr. Slump casts.

my own works doesn't care about dimensional tiering at all. It more into philosophy/ontological metaphysics/neoplatonism/omnipotentism rather then anything else.
Meanwhile my own work (in my brain) involve around Human phisophlies around war, faith, and other shit thank for Annoying Village (Minecraft Fan Animation) as inspiration 💀

And some badass simple battle.

Me who had big ass idea around my work that related to what I wish and I too lazy:
tumblr_p0auznZ4Hn1vr9e1co1_640.png

So, One For All can only be transferred to a Quirkless person. All Might already transferred some of OFA to Izuku, does Izuku now has full OFA?

So, One For All can only be transferred to a Quirkless person. All Might already transferred some of OFA to Izuku, does Izuku now has full OFA?
OFA can transfer to Quirk and Quirkless, but If it was transferred into someone who already have Quirk. It overwhelmed them very hard that they got like 10 year to life just because how powerful One For All it is.

Idk about that, Maybe he transfer Almost all Of One For All to Izuku while he use remain of his own strength and OFA. Since he can use One For All even after transfer to Izuku Midoriya in beggining of series.

Every chapter is like "le my mc bully the bully who bullied him" and repeated for idk how long with occasional lemon and "le my mc badass and powerful by taking atlas alone"

Every chapter is like "le my mc bully the bully who bullied him" and repeated for idk how long with occasional lemon and "le my mc badass and powerful by taking atlas alone"
Mean my old Union Academy story be like:

Yo that Y/N? Let's me adopt her/him before they got buillied by Union Academy and training them to become best... And I got whole Union Academy target my adopted child. And she/he got powerful ability and nearly kill me during try make they control their power first time.

(That basically idea of my first fanfic💀)

Mean my old Union Academy story be like:

Yo that Y/N? Let's me adopt her/him before they got buillied by Union Academy and training them to become best... And I got whole Union Academy target my adopted child.

(That basically idea of my first fanfic💀)
lol

I do have a plan for my fanfic to have end where its Union Academy vs Dark Empire, but before that, i want to pit my Union Academy vs Evil Union Academy that we usually see on bad fanfic.

lol

I do have a plan for my fanfic to have end where its Union Academy vs Dark Empire, but before that, i want to pit my Union Academy vs Evil Union Academy that we usually see on bad fanfic.

(That basically main plot of Fanfic 💀. I abandon it because I lack of idea)

I see, Teleport every bad union Academy and lets them fight good counterpart? Nice, I have that idea before.

10 important things for main character of a fantasy novel:

1. Give them emotional truth and depth, take it from your own experience.
  2. Give them strong challenges and adversaries, as the true face of a man appears when he is being pressed. A terrible protagonist is the one that face weak adversaries and never suffer a consequence from their actions.
  3. Describe the protagonist from the antagonist perspective. Use their perspective to mark protagonist flaws and strengths.
  4. Create three dimensional characters. A character with more than one contradictory nature are more interesting and entertaining than those who aren't. In fact, a character without contradictory nature is like a cardboard- plain and boring.
  5. Describe the settings through the character lens, let their emotions and bias affect the description of the things that they see and feel.
  6. Don't separate the protagonist from the plot, a plot is literally what your character does.
  7. Have a strong introduction that gives the readers main characterisation of both your character and novel.
  8. Don't hype a character without an action to follow with.
  9. Give your character a strong goal, insert the goal with an emotional and philosophical depth that the character has.
  10. Let the Protagonist solve the climax.

Back