• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dude, that's what took me a while to realize, "yeah, this guy clearly can't change his way with how he does DxD", and just GTFO.

THat, and grammar. All of his chapters are ALWAYS with non-spaced lines of text. As if they're bunched up enough they're like a long passage of text or a paragraph.

It's BAD xD
I see that problem almost every fanfic I found, like can atleast make spaced line every two sentence of words ?💀 They probably never read novel/good fanfic or just know about bad fanfic and take inspiration from that.

Several stories of DxD from this guy I used to follow...

Had to get out and stop reading (and following) cuz all of his works with DxD follows the same formula:
  • OP MC (typical) who seems normal at first but turns out to be a lot more than they appear
  • Get's a harem consisting of either Issei's canon harem or a mix of that + other chars that are either OC's or more or less those from other series...who may or may not even be expanded character-wise and even in relation to the setting they're being used in.
  • Shitstomps all opposition in the series.
  • Makes just about every male in the series (sometimes even Issei) an absolute Beta male just so they can bash on them. Only ones not an A-hole is chars like Kiba, Vali, etc.
  • Uses several works to be put into DxD yet just like the canon villains, they're not up to par and just get royally stomped like a smear on the streets. Some examples include but not limited to are: JJK, Demon Slayer, Godzilla, Cthulu Mythos, Fate (sorta? IDK), Record of Ragnarok, One Piece, Soul Eater, and so on.
  • Uses several tropes related to DxD fics that are nothing more than complete fanon stuff never even alluded to in the actual series (ex. some "genocide" thing related to cat youkai's that explains why there are only a handful of them but nothing is ever said about them at all having that issue except for birth rate rarities).
Even for me, if I did this, and tried to (but just had to really get off from it cuz it's not working at all for me with DxD...goddamn it, Ishibumi lol), I would have tried to at least explain how their char is there and not just for the sake of SEGS and SHITSTOMPS xD
What are those trope other than genocide thingy

Sounds like everyone who makes a Kamen Rider fanfic there 💀
Yeah bro, like they overuse video and image💀 except if someone want to introduce Characters to reader which understandable.

I remember how many braindead Overpowered Kamen rider on Wattpad that have similar writing style 💀

Yeah bro, like they overuse video and image💀 except if someone want to introduce Characters to reader which understandable.

I remember how many braindead Overpowered Kamen rider on Wattpad that have similar writing style 💀
If I ever do a Kamen Rider fic, I would so just make it where KR's are not that hot shit on my fics. :ROFLMAO:

Even for those like "Kamen Rider Decade", they would mean NOTHING at all in the grand scheme of things except just for pure scientific purposes lol. 😗

When you had Good storyline in mind and suddenly you lost motivation be like:
images

(Happen to me when I halfway finish chapter 3)

11 pages dedicated for harem alone, what the hell
Keep in mind, there's some out there that put more to like 17 or so owo.

Wish I'd find it to show how brainded the authors are on there but...I'd rather keep my barely stable braincells intact 💀

Wattpad is place where most beginner and cringe writer write their cringe fanfic. Through know as most cringe fanfic place for reader who want read good story, you can find gem inside it

AO3 and Fanfiction.Net is place where most professional fanfic writer write their good fanfic that many people like. But small portion of it are newbie but they try to better..

(That from my view as Someone who read so many fanfic from 2018 to 2023)

Wattpad is place where most beginner and cringe writer write their cringe fanfic. Through know as most cringe fanfic place for reader who want read good story, you can find gem inside it

AO3 and Fanfiction.Net is place where most professional fanfic writer write their good fanfic that many people like. But small portion of it are newbie but they try to better..

I have AO3 account and posted one fanfic there, it's SDBH x Naruto fanfics but I abandon due to poor plot imo.

Sounds like I should head back over there in case Wattpad gets even worse.

Well, I do have an account but it's practically abandoned. Only got one fanfic there, but things can change if I just tried to go there again.

Sounds like I should head back over there in case Wattpad gets even worse.

Well, I do have an account but it's practically abandoned. Only got one fanfic there, but things can change if I just tried to go there again.
Trust me, fanfiction.ney and AO3 have some best fanfic I ever read. Like Luke Skywalker from Disney canon sent back into past and Redemption his sins and Shirou Emiya as Thor in nasuverse that explore another side that canon never do.

Trust me, fanfiction.ney and AO3 have some best fanfic I ever read. Like Luke Skywalker from Disney canon sent back into past and Redemption his sins and Shirou Emiya as Thor in nasuverse that explore another side that canon never do.
It's also a site where you can REALLY go to town on the adult-rated stuff too if you want.

The problem is...

That Fc Oc still don't have Tier 1 in their website and need ask them to atleast let's you publish your Profile that have Tier 1 (1-B)💀.

Especially if you want use your oc to Fight.
That's still on userblog, it's fine. I already asked someone how to submit the cosmology and thank god I'm using DBH cosmology.

I'm pretty good at it and already have a collection for it, just need some fixing.

I mean, the writer could explain that the MC is bio-android mutant like Cell or Fu, but of course not.
Yeah, that can be understandable.. but I don't think they would think that. If they are, they gonna including every race they can think of tbh.

(From my experience)

Back