• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
the only thing that author writes (shadowenclave) is about saiyan self insert smirking and flexing his power in front of a harem of girls who always are amazed or scared by his opness. One of the stories literally had the girls dealing with enemies just fine and his oc still had to flex his power anyway.
So cringe i get second hand embarrassment from reading that.
You want something really fun to read?
Look no further.
Is his mc op? Yes. Is it all about flexing his power to a harem? No, because his opness is played for either rule of cool or rule of funny.
Hmm maybe I would read the shit and maybe add Library as some motivation to continue my fanfic.

Taking trash/low quality fanfics in one's library to read so you use it for motivation.

Damn, that is great thinking. Probably the only time bad fanfics are good: Use it as an example on what not to do so yours isn't trash too lol.

Does anyone ever wonder why Deku became like the Naruto of 2010’s-20’s fanfics?

Because I always see that MF’r on Wattpad on almost any sort of story of any series you could think of.

That and Issei and Jaune. They’re like the next Naruto of loser protags/underdogs suddenly becoming OP af and getting chicks left and right.

Because I always see that MF’r on Wattpad on almost any sort of story of any series you could think of.

That and Issei and Jaune. They’re like the next Naruto of loser protags/underdogs suddenly becoming OP af and getting chicks left and right.
Because lazy hacks need a character they can self-insertify and Deku fits that mold.

Basically people project themselves on the underdog trope because both are useless but in fiction the useless guy can become something because plot and reasons.

It's been talked about quite a bit and even linked here, but what are some SI/OC names that really make you tilt your head or grind your gears?

One I got is this one guy who, I'm 10000000...% sure is a SI, named "Toad Skywalker"...and I always wonder what this guy thought to make what could possibly be a kid's worse nightmare growing up and being bullied with a brainded name like that. Doesn't matter if they're OP or whatever, you get a name like that, you gonna get roasted for life.

Another is this one guy who, in one way or another, ends up having his MC OC (also probably just a SI in disguise) "Kaito Siegehart" with some other edgy cringe names in between it. Like...really? It's not even the nicknames this guy will add on that person, just this one name that sounds so off.

And then there's that one dude who clearly SI's himself with the name "Soren Azure", which doesn't function like a name I'll ever refer anyone to.

It's been talked about quite a bit and even linked here, but what are some SI/OC names that really make you tilt your head or grind your gears?

One I got is this one guy who, I'm 10000000...% sure is a SI, named "Toad Skywalker"...and I always wonder what this guy thought to make what could possibly be a kid's worse nightmare growing up and being bullied with a brainded name like that. Doesn't matter if they're OP or whatever, you get a name like that, you gonna get roasted for life.

Another is this one guy who, in one way or another, ends up having his MC OC (also probably just a SI in disguise) "Kaito Siegehart" with some other edgy cringe names in between it. Like...really? It's not even the nicknames this guy will add on that person, just this one name that sounds so off.

And then there's that one dude who clearly SI's himself with the name "Soren Azure", which doesn't function like a name I'll ever refer anyone to.
Out of 3, only Soren azure who got terminated by unknown reason.

YES!!! That's one less evil on that website xD
he has 2 accounts iirc
ugh....
  • The Ultimate Hero: Massive Harem: Soren is an anime fan who is transported to the anime world.
  • Re:Zero: Mage Who Defies Fate: Soren is transported to the World of Re:Zero while buying manga and comics.
  • Reincarnated as a girl in anime world!? Why!?: Soren dies after meeting a goddess and is reincarnated as a girl.
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia The Animation: Zero to Hero: Soren has low self-esteem and doesn't feel like he fits in.
  • Auhtor Stories: Kodaya Tsukasa chooses Soren to go to the Union World of Anime World to save it from a villain.
ugh.....

he has 2 accounts iirc
ugh....
  • The Ultimate Hero: Massive Harem: Soren is an anime fan who is transported to the anime world.
  • Re:Zero: Mage Who Defies Fate: Soren is transported to the World of Re:Zero while buying manga and comics.
  • Reincarnated as a girl in anime world!? Why!?: Soren dies after meeting a goddess and is reincarnated as a girl.
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia The Animation: Zero to Hero: Soren has low self-esteem and doesn't feel like he fits in.
  • Auhtor Stories: Kodaya Tsukasa chooses Soren to go to the Union World of Anime World to save it from a villain.
ugh.....
What a loser lol.

he has 2 accounts iirc
ugh....
ugh.....
Oh yeah, I forgot about that...sad...

And this ******* guy xD.

Literally the SAME plotlines this guy be doing xD.

I see, will check it out when I have time to read it.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that...sad...

And this ******* guy xD.

Literally the SAME plotlines this guy be doing xD.
Naruto fanfics are the worst, there are talks about it here every now and then
Hmm maybe I would read the shit and maybe add Library as some motivation to continue my fanfic.
guys
characters react to tiering system

Hmmm, are you the one who make this fanfic or something else? Anyway it rare to see someone make justifies scaling in fanfic.
nope. Not even in wattpad. Likely some powerscaler tho.
He thinks the root is tier 0 which is something i am fine with now, but thinks regular servants are irrelevent speed with outerversal ap

This kinda sorta reminds me of this one DxD fanfic I peeked at where a character ended up mentioning stuff about multiverses or higher dimensions or something...

And I ever wonder to this day on WTF they were smoking when writing that in.

Forgot what fanfic it was, but I think it had something to do with being a relative to Vali or whatever.

This kinda sorta reminds me of this one DxD fanfic I peeked at where a character ended up mentioning stuff about multiverses or higher dimensions or something...

And I ever wonder to this day on WTF they were smoking when writing that in.

Forgot what fanfic it was, but I think it had something to do with being a relative to Vali or whatever.
Bro who smoke that? I want to see what the heck did they smoke

Bro who smoke that? I want to see what the heck did they smoke
Dude, I wish I knew what it was again.

But it was so off-putting when they mentioned that, and that's not including them having other characters either being OC or are a thing in DxD but never ever expanded or seen upon, I pretty much tuned off from it lol.

Dude, I wish I knew what it was again.

But it was so off-putting when they mentioned that, and that's not including them having other characters either being OC or are a thing in DxD but never ever expanded or seen upon, I pretty much tuned off from it lol.
I suppose it was made by Newbie author who thought it cool to have overpowered shit and forget about it.

Pretty much why I just stop bothering to read a lot of fanfics unless it's something I both enjoy and get a good laugh at.
Yeah, I can see why. Even I am newbie writer who write fanfic for fun would probably facepalm at attempt of make over complex thing and just don't mention it again in next chapter.

(If you curious about it, just search IAmMirhaz300 on Wattpad)

Ahh, I see.

And same. I tend to write more than I write at times, but when I do it, I try to be consistent enough so people knows what I'm writing in my fics.

Which, btw, they are mature rated cuz I spend my days on Reddit forums as very..."active" there owo.

(Mines Gokudoushin if you're interested, and anyone else).

Ahh, I see.

And same. I tend to write more than I write at times, but when I do it, I try to be consistent enough so people knows what I'm writing in my fics.

Which, btw, they are mature rated cuz I spend my days on Reddit forums as very..."active" there owo.

... Alright let's me find it.

Ahh, I see.

Damn good cover art and grammar, even some of story like What a radiant life pick my Interest.. wish atleast I good at make Cover book and atleast find my own writing style.

Back