• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Fanon Naruto deserves to be bashed and sent down to the pits of hell he likes to claim Sasuke should go to. This narcissistic **** is not a hero and was never one. Kishimoto would be disgusted by these people's work.

Might actually be twisted and messed up but I kind of want to see a 100 ways to kill Fanon Naruto, similar to how I've seen a 100 ways to kill Jar Jar Binks or Scrappy Doo or recently, Homelander. I just want to see this Jerk Sue erased from existence in multiple ways

Fanon Naruto deserves to be bashed and sent down to the pits of hell he likes to claim Sasuke should go to. This narcissistic **** is not a hero and was never one. Kishimoto would be disgusted by these people's work.

Might actually be twisted and messed up but I kind of want to see a 100 ways to kill Fanon Naruto, similar to how I've seen a 100 ways to kill Jar Jar Binks or Scrappy Doo or recently, Homelander. I just want to see this Jerk Sue erased from existence in multiple ways
EOS naruto himself is op as f tbh. I am sure he could curbstomp most of verses he is paired with by himself without shitty preteen author needing to make him the descendent of sparda or some shit

Narcissistic self inserts
Once read a fic where Persona 3's protag was a Londoner, which somehow made him an experienced fighter since every day in London is filled with knife fights and stuff.

Gets ridiculous later on when he's touted as being able to outstrategise and think the armies of Law... don't even know how we ended up there.

I'm sorry this is a broken note, but a writer I've seen is Zero Arashi Uchiha. Extreme Konoha, Sasuke, Sakura bashing. Naruto, and surprise, Itachi wanking. Not really even more considering this guy had the latter as a profile pic at some point before he changed it.

These people are ******* insane and backward with their priorities. Naruto was facing off against Neji. Neji didn't even want to kill Naruto but bully him down and prove his ideology wrong because Naruto was full of himself speaking about choosing one's own destiny. He wasn't aiming to kill Naruto, but rather humiliate him and bring him down a peg, (which is ironic people say Neji and Sasuke were arrogant when Naruto has proved to have all those same traits both of them have on top of picking fights against people who were stronger than him. He got angry at Neji about speaking destiny when he didn't even realize Neji was a literal ******* slave, so Neji had every right to call out Naruto for his bullshit because Naruto always thought he was right and never considered the viewpoints of others. Even then, he still did this in Shippuden with Sasuke and Nagato. Might go into irrelevance. Naruto isn't outwardly arrogant, but he is arrogant. His arrogance stems from how he views Konoha and his own dream of Hokage pre Pain Assault and how he sees those who are "traitors" such as Orochimaru and never sees viewpoints from any side beyond his own comprehension. It's that the series shows from his entire POV that he always seems to be humble but in reality, Naruto has somewhat of a narrow-minded POV from his side of things. For instance, Sasuke's revenge which he kept claiming its wrong without even understanding the context of why Sasuke wanted it and why Itachi frankly deserved to die. Which isn't bad, because it actually shows his flaws. Too bad the entire fanbase fails to see his flaws as flaws).

Sasuke was facing a homicidal sociopath who crippled Lee, killed multiple examiners in the exams, and threatened to kill his own siblings multiple times. It was clear Sasuke needed Kakashi, yet people think Kakashi is showing favoritism one time trying to make sure Sasuke survives. And who Naruto inevitably ends up meeting anyway? Jiraiya, one of the ******* Sannin that no one else got the pleasure to train under. Jiraiya only taught Minato and then he ends up teaching Naruto. So who really had favoritism here? Kakashi even later taught Naruto chakra nature releases in Shippuden!

I hate these types of people. I won't argue that Kakashi was the best teacher because he wasn't. But when people argue that Sasuke had favoritism in one scene and was "privileged" and then Naruto proceeded to train under Jiraiya, and multiple times after the chunin exams, you wonder about the mindset of these people and how they complain about every little thing, especially in one moment about what Naruto didn't get.

I am a fan of Itachi but knew...that idea of his was messed up and the sad fact that Uchiha Clan could rebel and cause a war, and Itachi had to do a hard choice and kill the Uchiha clan. But it also doesn't mean Itachi tortured his brother in that way (Possibly to sell his I am evil look?) though with Itachi like with Nagato its complicated.

Plus with Neji and Hyuga Clan I think no one really questioned or argued on why Branch Family's whole existence was kinda messed up and let Hyuga clan do what they want. Hell I don't even know they abolished the whole slavery thing since after Neji died the seal went away...kinda messed up if you think about it?

I agree on that Sasuke NEEDED Kakashi's help against Gaara because if he didn't then he would've ******* died and with Chidori (Along with mimicking Lee's style) he managed to put some dents in Gaara's armour.

But Naruto won shown thanks to Nine Tailed Beast, and Jiraiya's training made him win against Gaara and in fact he didn't even need to use summoning jutsu against Neji just thanks to Jiraiya's training he knew how to use chakra control.

Unlike certain "fans" think of Kakashi's "favoritism" because if anything Kakashi showed a lot of care and helped Naruto learn about chakra nature in Shippuuden...also didn't Naruto get all kinds of training like with Jiraiya, the Toads when learning sage mode, trained by Killer B and so many more? Where Sasuke learnt lots of his skills either on his own or by a few people? Think Naruto has the favoritism in the end.

EOS naruto himself is op as f tbh. I am sure he could curbstomp most of verses he is paired with by himself without shitty preteen author needing to make him the descendent of sparda or some shit
This is honestly the funniest thing about some of the crossover fanfics. EoS Naruto clears 95% of fiction but they have him be "OP" and barely crack Kage level.

Oh I love when people actually discuss Naruto and why he is a very, very flawed character that somehow gets praised the **** out of it
I have a recommendation for someone that does a critical take on Naruto as a series and the character himself.

He's one of the authors I recommend as he does a breakdown of characters like Naruto, Sasuke, and various others. Might warn you though that if you have positive feelings about Itachi as a character or like him, he has a more critical take on Itachi

I have a recommendation for someone that does a critical take on Naruto as a series and the character himself.

He's one of the authors I recommend as he does a breakdown of characters like Naruto, Sasuke, and various others. Might warn you though that if you have positive feelings about Itachi as a character or like him, he has a more critical take on Itachi
I am a fan of Itachi but I don't excuse half of the crap he did, even if he tried to do it for peace, to which may cause issues for Sasuke, in fact I feel like Itachi could've talked to Sasuke and his parents about all of the Uchiha issue. But given the Uchiha Clan rebellion may cause a massive war, and god knows what that might do. Also since we knew Uchiha clan was separated from rest of the village and blamed for the Nine Tailed Attack.

Also not only that but the Third Hokage pretty much gave Itachi the up go for killing the Uchiha Clan even though Itachi didn't want to do it. He said it himself, and also Shisui Uchiha gave him his eye so Danzo won't try anything. Also not only that but Danzo and Tobimaru Senju are assholes who want to exterminate the Uchiha Clan. Hence the memes of Tobimaru being a racist to the Uchiha and want to commit genocide on them.

I would say Itachi does care for Sasuke and wants to protect the world and have peace, but also force to do messed up things because in that time is what he was taught in Konoha. Hence many issues that always pops up for Itachi and the many other characters had in his past.

Heck Sasuke has more excuses and sympathetic understanding compared to Naruto, given what actually happened to him. Plus Obito was redeemed instantly and considered a "cool guy" by Naruto's standards (Even though Obito caused the Nine Tailed Attack on Konoha and among other absurd and insane shit). So really I would say Uchiha Clan is filled with complicated issues and problems that are littered with stuff that shouldn't be so put in one situation.

Itachi is...a good person but has some really bad ideas for peace and follows a flawed system that made Itachi think there was no choice left, as he knew if Sasuke killed Itachi then he would be empty and then when brought to Konoha he would feel empty and not sure where to go on. Thus be considered a hero to kill Itachi since remember in canon some Konoha shinobi was glad Itachi died in canon and thought about giving Sasuke (At this time joined Akatsuki) a prize and a hero's welcome. Thus by this Sasuke would be free but sadly Obito came and ruined that. So really Itachi's plan was flawed but meant well.

Bro I literally find itachi as one of the worse characters ever written in fiction. Dude had more options than people excuse his ass for yet he went to the extreme and ****** shit up.

He is just a little taste of how much Kishi can **** something up.

Honestly Sasuke was right 90% of the time, the system is ****** and the village runs on the blood of the innocent and what's worse is the blood of their own but of course the series had to go with the Anime Jesus because he is never wrong.

To be fair the real problem is the Third Hokage he pretty much allowed most of the issues to happen if he actually takes time to think that isolating the Uchiha Clan is not a good idea. He even had made sure Itachi followed his ideals at a young age and want him to spy on the Uchiha Clan causing him to have issues, and also given the current issues with the Uchiha has given him probably mental issues. Also if Third Hokage pretty much ousted Danzo out of his power, remove his group, and also made Fugaku the fourth Hokage then we could have the Uchiha Clan not die. Hell I can bet Minato is more caring to the Uchiha Clan and he died in sealing the Nine Tails inside of Naruto.

Actually the Third allowed Naruto to live alone and hated and ignored his issues if you think about it?

To be fair the real problem is the Third Hokage he pretty much allowed most of the issues to happen if he actually takes time to think that isolating the Uchiha Clan is not a good idea. He even had made sure Itachi followed his ideals at a young age and want him to spy on the Uchiha Clan causing him to have issues, and also given the current issues with the Uchiha has given him probably mental issues. Also if Third Hokage pretty much ousted Danzo out of his power, remove his group, and also made Fugaku the fourth Hokage then we could have the Uchiha Clan not die. Hell I can bet Minato is more caring to the Uchiha Clan and he died in sealing the Nine Tails inside of Naruto.

Actually the Third allowed Naruto to live alone and hated and ignored his issues if you think about it?
Hey at least Kishi is consistent with the third hokage. Guy is pretty much a coward who thinks with his ass instead of his head and acts based on what others think is in the best interest of the village.

His character is consistent and they never try to portrait him as a hero who did everything right. Iirc they even acknowledge that he ****** up at some point in the Manga.

If Minato had survived the nine tails it's very likely the massacre wouldn't have happened, same with Fugaku as hokage... Which reminds me there is a fanfic about that

Hey at least Kishi is consistent with the third hokage. Guy is pretty much a coward who thinks with his ass instead of his head and acts based on what others think is in the best interest of the village.

His character is consistent and they never try to portrait him as a hero who did everything right. Iirc they even acknowledge that he ****** up at some point in the Manga.

If Minato had survived the nine tails it's very likely the massacre wouldn't have happened, same with Fugaku as hokage... Which reminds me there is a fanfic about that
True on that one, Third Hokage pretty much ****** up bad.

Also yeah think I read that fanfic that you mentioned...might have to look back and check for the name, as there are a few of them. Heck even one where Itachi became Hokage and actually solved a lot of issues for the Uchiha where he got rid of Danzo quite quickly.

95% of fiction is below Tier 6. I feel like the wiki underestimates just how much of fiction isn't planet busting simulator lol.
Yeah but nobody crosses Naruto with most of those fictions anyway (They cross them with a ton but it's majority the same)

I'd say roughly 10% of Danny Phantom fics are great, 20% are good to mid, and the last 70% of Danny Phantom fics are bad or WTF because they all work under the same 3 variations.

Abused Danny Phantom: I don't know what it is but it's horrific that many Danny Phantom stories revolve around Danny getting abused simple to fit the writers narrative. It's not even from his ghost fights, they have everyone from the students/teachers at his school, his friends, and his family physically and emotionally abuse him and results in him becoming ultra emo, turning his back on humanity, or become some whimpering dog who can't speak.

To give an example of one of the worst ones I know, it was a crossover story with Marvel in which Danny is abused by everyone he knows (and it goes into detail) and becomes emotionally scared and mute, to which Vlad Plasmius (His arch enemy!) show up and save him. Then moves him to New York city so Danny could run into Peter Parker/Spider-Man so the later could help build him back up and they could have a gay relationship, with Loki coming out of nowhere and being a "mother figure" for them...

I don't how much cocaine you need to snort to even write something like this but people clearly are inhaling some crazy shit to like this stuff.

Run Away/Betrayed Danny Phantom: Now this tactic lines close to the abused Danny Phantom method but is different in some ways. It's either...

1. Danny's parents find out he's half ghost and he runs away because they attack him. This method while unique the first time is one that is done to death by so many others and thus isn't good because it only serves to move Danny out of the Danny Phantom setting to wherever the writer wants him to be. It's boring.

2. His family and friends betray him to the Guys in White and either Clockwork shows up and saves him (usually killing everyone else brutally while doing so) or they capture him and run experiments on him (this one leans into the abused Danny Phantom stuff)

Ghost King Danny: This is one used consistently when trying to make Danny stronger, not only does it break all forms of logic but it's just falls flat in terms of story. Regardless of how strong you think Danny Phantom is or isn't, he is not king material. They make a 14 year old boy king of an entire universe of over a million entities who'd floor his ass if any group of them decided to team up. It's simply something that's not done well.

I think what's worse is the stuff I'm talking about applies to the fanfiction, I just used Danny Phantom as an example but I've seen shit like this before and it makes you wonder why people don't think before they write. Heck I like the Loud House but the fanfiction is another example of having some messed up shit, such as stories where Lincoln is heavily abused by his sisters to the point were he's hospitalized, and let's not forget the weirdos who do all those incest fics with him and his sisters... (these people need help). People already talked about Naruto fanfiction in this thread so I don't need to go into that.

I'd say roughly 10% of Danny Phantom fics are great, 20% are good to mid, and the last 70% of Danny Phantom fics are bad or WTF because they all work under the same 3 variations.

Abused Danny Phantom: I don't know what it is but it's horrific that many Danny Phantom stories revolve around Danny getting abused simple to fit the writers narrative. It's not even from his ghost fights, they have everyone from the students/teachers at his school, his friends, and his family physically and emotionally abuse him and results in him becoming ultra emo, turning his back on humanity, or become some whimpering dog who can't speak.

To give an example of one of the worst ones I know, it was a crossover story with Marvel in which Danny is abused by everyone he knows (and it goes into detail) and becomes emotionally scared and mute, to which Vlad Plasmius (His arch enemy!) show up and save him. Then moves him to New York city so Danny could run into Peter Parker/Spider-Man so the later could help build him back up and they could have a gay relationship, with Loki coming out of nowhere and being a "mother figure" for them...

I don't how much cocaine you need to snort to even write something like this but people clearly are inhaling some crazy shit to like this stuff.

Run Away/Betrayed Danny Phantom: Now this tactic lines close to the abused Danny Phantom method but is different in some ways. It's either...

1. Danny's parents find out he's half ghost and he runs away because they attack him. This method while unique the first time is one that is done to death by so many others and thus isn't good because it only serves to move Danny out of the Danny Phantom setting to wherever the writer wants him to be. It's boring.

2. His family and friends betray him to the Guys in White and either Clockwork shows up and saves him (usually killing everyone else brutally while doing so) or they capture him and run experiments on him (this one leans into the abused Danny Phantom stuff)

Ghost King Danny: This is one used consistently when trying to make Danny stronger, not only does it break all forms of logic but it's just falls flat in terms of story. Regardless of how strong you think Danny Phantom is or isn't, he is not king material. They make a 14 year old boy king of an entire universe of over a million entities who'd floor his ass if any group of them decided to team up. It's simply something that's not done well.

I think what's worse is the stuff I'm talking about applies to the fanfiction, I just used Danny Phantom as an example but I've seen shit like this before and it makes you wonder why people don't think before they write. Heck I like the Loud House but the fanfiction is another example of having some messed up shit, such as stories where Lincoln is heavily abused by his sisters to the point were he's hospitalized, and let's not forget the weirdos who do all those incest fics with him and his sisters... (these people need help). People already talked about Naruto fanfiction in this thread so I don't need to go into that.
The interesting thing about Danny Phantom fics is that there’s an unusual amount of them dedicated between Danny himself and a completely random side character named Star that barely shows up in the series at all. Like 5 lines of dialogue collectively or smth

It’s actually a little wild the many routes people go with in developing that relationship.

The interesting thing about Danny Phantom fics is that there’s an unusual amount of them dedicated between Danny himself and a completely random side character named Star that barely shows up in the series at all. Like 5 lines of dialogue collectively or smth

It’s actually a little wild the many routes people go with in developing that relationship.
This is true. There actually was one good one like that.

Excuse me, what the actual ****?
There are a lot of weird DP fanfics like that sadly.

Last edited:
There is a decent JoJo massive crossover fanfic...it was weird at first with human MLP characters but they are JoJo characters hence no magic but instead Stands. There is magic like with Fate series, and stuff but a lot of characters have Stands.

Certain characters are set in different parts so few characters are either older or possibly related in some way.

It has MLP, Persona, Miracules Ladybug, Fate series and few more.

Hell it even managed to combine parts of 7 and 8 with the original continuity somehow.

Its called JoJo New Universe and its written by mtnetsurfer.

I am up to beginning of Part 3 (One with Sado Kujo) of this fanfic and its pretty good. What I stated are the summaries of the different parts and this fanfic is in https://archiveofourown.org/series/2530663

Last edited:
Most of my fandoms either have no fanfiction or most of them are pretty ass sadly.
Yeah, since I dabble in obscure verses (not including DP) I don't see many fanfic about them.
Also, incest shipping can die in a fire. The first time I saw KratosxAtreus or MorgottxMohg, I wanted Earth to explode.
Scorched Earth

holy shit, Y/N literally raped a female character and turned her into a sex slave and it is considered ok because he is the main character. like wtf these authors smoking

holy shit, Y/N literally raped a female character and turned her into a sex slave and it is considered ok because he is the main character. like wtf these authors smoking
That my friend is Protagonist-Centered Morality where on some profound cosmic level, the very fabric of the fictional universe seems to be seeing things from the protagonist's point of view. Every single sympathetic character, the symbolism, the narration, judge characters as worthy of praise, condemnation or indifference depending on how much favor they carry with the "good guys". The protagonists themselves can seemingly do no wrong, and even if there's anyone at all who would beg to differ, they're obviously a bad guy.

That my friend is Protagonist-Centered Morality where on some profound cosmic level, the very fabric of the fictional universe seems to be seeing things from the protagonist's point of view. Every single sympathetic character, the symbolism, the narration, judge characters as worthy of praise, condemnation or indifference depending on how much favor they carry with the "good guys". The protagonists themselves can seemingly do no wrong, and even if there's anyone at all who would beg to differ, they're obviously a bad guy.
Unfortunately, this is literally the Naruto fanbase with Naruto. While I don’t hate his character (I’m just okay with him), the entire series failed to depict him as wrong or have him reconsider his ideals. The only closest was to nagato and he basically talk no jutsu’d him into saying that he was wrong and to trust him to find peace.

Honestly, the failings in Naruto as a series is that Naruto had reconsidered or even was proven wrong was nagato. Sasuke, Madara, and Obito were all right regardless of their methods. The entire shinobi system is ****** up and messed up.

it’s the reason why gaara, the school shooter, gets no hate while Sasuke, the abused kid, is controversial. Gaara accepted naruto’s ideals and was considered to be a dark foil to Naruto while Sasuke was a state sponsored genocide victim who “tried” to “kill” Naruto.

That reminds me there is a crossover with DxD in which they go back to the elemental nations and find out Naruto was indeed wrong.
There are a number of fics where Naruto's ideals are proven wrong or have a major deconstruction, but only one of those Boruto: The New Dawn actually deconstructs Naruto's character and his ideals and I honestly would like that version of events to be the sequel to Naruto, since I loathe what we actually got as a sequel. The others I have read I can't remember, but one of them was just a Dark Naruto story just trouncing on the Raikage, and I noped right out of there.

Back