• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You mean every Naruto crossover?

Also can I get some One Piece "recommendations"?
There are few that I personally know:

Warlords: It is where it is set 10 years after the canon timeline, in an alternate universe where the Shichibukai were each born into a different generation, there are seven pirates who will join forces. In another reality, they could have each shook the world on their own. In this universe, the Shichibukai will all join under a single pirate flag, and the world will shatter.

For example the Supernova took place of the Warlords and turns out Zoro, Luffy and Buggy had their adventures with differences and now the Shichibukai (Seven Warlords) starts out their adventure and become a crew...

Though sadly the fic was deleted and I managed to get a download of it in google drive which can be found if you type in: Warlords by Serpentguy.

Growth Through Chaos: After finding a genie's lamp, Naruto, riding on the high of the team's first C-Rank mission, impulsively asks to take the team to a place where they'll be really strong. Complying, the genie sends them (Team Seven) to the world of One Piece. Now stuck on a new world, the group finds themselves on a floating restaurant, with a certain boy wearing a straw hat drawing near.

Where funny enough this means it is JUST after the first arc thus many of the characters like Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura are not even that strong and they meet up with the Straw Hats during the time when they first met Sanji so it is before the Arlong Arc. And it is pretty interesting and shows how much the characters change, for example Sasuke grew more calmer, Sakura grew out of her fangirl phase and Naruto began getting somewhat of two older siblings (Nami and Sanji). Also among other crazy changes in Loguetown.

Growth through Chaos is a a fanfic made by Animephilosopher1.

Coby's Choice: NOW this fanfic is pretty special and very much interesting as after witnessing the tyranny of 'Ax-Hand' Morgan, Coby's dreams of becoming a marine is shattered. Instead, he chooses to follow the person to show him kindness, Monkey D. Luffy. Featuring a larger crew and this story will take a different path from canon. Also lot of crazy stuff happens.

The first volume, Coby's Choice: Paradise is complete and it has a sequel, Coby's Choice 2: New World, New Choices, which picks up post-Time Skip.

This Bites!: Is a self insert fic and no it doesn't involve random harems and stupid plots like that...its actually quite interesting as the self insert gets nearly killed multiple times and realises how ****** he is. Musing on how cool it would be if he were in One Piece, fan fic writer and adrenaline junkie Jeremiah Cross has his wish granted by a (Bastard) Random Omnipotent Being. Marooned on a tropical island, he quickly forms a partnership with Soundbite, a Baby Transponder Snail that ate the Noise-Noise Fruit and, after swallowing and somehow assimilating Cross's iPhone, has the audio of the entire Internet at his disposal. The two of them soon cross paths with and join the Straw Hat Pirates as the communications officers, and though being a Muggle in a World of Badass proves to be exceedingly dangerous, Cross finds that the benefits are worth it.

It can be found on here in FanFiction.net, or in Archive of Our Own so really click on these two.

It is a One Piece Self-Insert Fan Fiction by Xomniac.

That is all I got so far.

But there was one very interesting fanfic where Naruto and One Piece crossover but it has Akatsuki doing crazy shit like destroying Skypiea, dealing with Thriller Bark and other crazy shit. While the Straw Hats and Naruto characters are dealing with other crazy stuff...I forgot the name and it is ANNOYING me!

Warlords: It is where it is set 10 years after the canon timeline, in an alternate universe where the Shichibukai were each born into a different generation, there are seven pirates who will join forces. In another reality, they could have each shook the world on their own. In this universe, the Shichibukai will all join under a single pirate flag, and the world will shatter.

For example the Supernova took place of the Warlords and turns out Zoro, Luffy and Buggy had their adventures with differences and now the Shichibukai (Seven Warlords) starts out their adventure and become a crew...

Though sadly the fic was deleted and I managed to get a download of it in google drive which can be found if you type in: Warlords by Serpentguy.

Growth Through Chaos: After finding a genie's lamp, Naruto, riding on the high of the team's first C-Rank mission, impulsively asks to take the team to a place where they'll be really strong. Complying, the genie sends them (Team Seven) to the world of One Piece. Now stuck on a new world, the group finds themselves on a floating restaurant, with a certain boy wearing a straw hat drawing near.

Where funny enough this means it is JUST after the first arc thus many of the characters like Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura are not even that strong and they meet up with the Straw Hats during the time when they first met Sanji so it is before the Arlong Arc. And it is pretty interesting and shows how much the characters change, for example Sasuke grew more calmer, Sakura grew out of her fangirl phase and Naruto began getting somewhat of two older siblings (Nami and Sanji). Also among other crazy changes in Loguetown.

Coby's Choice: NOW this fanfic is pretty special and very much interesting as after witnessing the tyranny of 'Ax-Hand' Morgan, Coby's dreams of becoming a marine is shattered. Instead, he chooses to follow the person to show him kindness, Monkey D. Luffy. Featuring a larger crew and this story will take a different path from canon. Also lot of crazy stuff happens.

The first volume, Coby's Choice: Paradise is complete and it has a sequel, Coby's Choice 2: New World, New Choices, which picks up post-Time Skip.

This Bites!: Is a self insert fic and no it doesn't involve random harems and stupid plots like that...its actually quite interesting as the self insert gets nearly killed multiple times and realises how ****** he is. Musing on how cool it would be if he were in One Piece, fan fic writer and adrenaline junkie Jeremiah Cross has his wish granted by a (Bastard) Random Omnipotent Being. Marooned on a tropical island, he quickly forms a partnership with Soundbite, a Baby Transponder Snail that ate the Noise-Noise Fruit and, after swallowing and somehow assimilating Cross's iPhone, has the audio of the entire Internet at his disposal. The two of them soon cross paths with and join the Straw Hat Pirates as the communications officers, and though being a Muggle in a World of Badass proves to be exceedingly dangerous, Cross finds that the benefits are worth it.

It can be found on here in FanFiction.net, or in Archive of Our Own so really click on these two.

But there was one very interesting fanfic where Naruto and One Piece crossover but it has Akatsuki doing crazy shit like destroying Skypiea, dealing with Thriller Bark and other crazy shit. While the Straw Hats and Naruto characters are dealing with other crazy stuff...I forgot the name and it is ANNOYING me!
Thanks for the actual recommendations.
I was actually asking for bad One Piece fics, I can see how just the "" was confusing.

The name of the fic you're looking for is Tales From The Blue Sea.

This Bites!: Is a self insert fic and no it doesn't involve random harems and stupid plots like that...its actually quite interesting as the self insert gets nearly killed multiple times and realises how ***** he is. Musing on how cool it would be if he were in One Piece, fan fic writer and adrenaline junkie Jeremiah Cross has his wish granted by a (Bastard) Random Omnipotent Being. Marooned on a tropical island, he quickly forms a partnership with Soundbite, a Baby Transponder Snail that ate the Noise-Noise Fruit and, after swallowing and somehow assimilating Cross's iPhone, has the audio of the entire Internet at his disposal. The two of them soon cross paths with and join the Straw Hat Pirates as the communications officers, and though being a Muggle in a World of Badass proves to be exceedingly dangerous, Cross finds that the benefits are worth it.

As gordon ramsay would say

Back again, some shitty NarutoxBleach crossover. I'm surprised how many favorites and followers it has, but then again, it of course contains the typical Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi bashing with an OP Naruto. Kakashi refuses to train Naruto because he's showing "favoritism" to Sasuke. Typical harem. Fuu is somehow in Wave and gets "abused" even though she's a trained shinobi, she still must act like a damsel in distress, allowing Naruto to induct her into his harem. Typical Sasuke "Dobe give me your jutsu/power bullshit". A pretty terrible story that amassed 4000+ favorites and followers. Didn't read any further beyond when Sasuke arrives. I think he got disqualified, but I'm not too sure.

Its a shame how Naruto crossovers were filled with such trash...and I seen SOME good fanfiction from Naruto which is annoying. As much as people give shit to Fairy Tail, at least it has somewhat better fanfics and even in crossovers compared to Naruto.

There was one fanfic I remember which was a fever dream, as during the time when Sasuke left with his team to kill itachi his team was annoying him. Thus Sasuke broke out in singing To be a Man (Changing the Huns to Itachi and few other words) to his team and they sung along and enjoyed their company...it was an interesting fic hope to find it and send it here.

getting into girls frontline recently, and saw this
ok, let us picture this shit. You have a girlfriend whom you trust with your life and had been with her for YEARS, and one day you are framed and sentenced to be executed. She believes you are a piece of shit without concrete evidence and sends you to be executed and discards you. Ok, now she learns you are innocent and asks for forgiveness. Do you forgive her instantly? no. You hate her to oblivion if you are a normal person and not a simp.
Honestly these easily forgiven shit is so cringe and authors are genuinely disgusting. They basically torture YOU, the reader with their characters and then force your self insert to instantly forgive them. Like what? Abused and neglected reader also falls into these category. i would love to see if these authors forgiving their gfs after they something like flirting or talking with another guy lmao.

Last edited:
Pirates of the Caribbean
Johnny-Depp-Jack-Sparrow.png

Back again, some shitty NarutoxBleach crossover. I'm surprised how many favorites and followers it has, but then again, it of course contains the typical Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi bashing with an OP Naruto. Kakashi refuses to train Naruto because he's showing "favoritism" to Sasuke. Typical harem. Fuu is somehow in Wave and gets "abused" even though she's a trained shinobi, she still must act like a damsel in distress, allowing Naruto to induct her into his harem. Typical Sasuke "Dobe give me your jutsu/power bullshit". A pretty terrible story that amassed 4000+ favorites and followers. Didn't read any further beyond when Sasuke arrives. I think he got disqualified, but I'm not too sure.
i hate harem ngl also this premise is so cringe (the level of cringe isnt measurable) wtf

I read a fanfic where they bash One Piece and make Guts and Berserk look better and saying Zoro and Luffy are scared of Guts and that no one in One Piece can kill people like Guts.

Also that Guts out hax Zoro and all of One Piece in every way.

Look I LOVE Berserk and Kentarou Miura (May he rest in peace) but I do NOT like this fan wank.

I read a fanfic where they bash One Piece and make Guts and Berserk look better and saying Zoro and Luffy are scared of Guts and that no one in One Piece can kill people like Guts.

Also that Guts out hax Zoro and all of One Piece in every way.

Look I LOVE Berserk and Kentarou Miura (May he rest in peace) but I do NOT like this fan wank.
Give me link, let's me see what bullshit that they have

I remember an old fanfic where Cloud ends up in Rosario + Vampire but became a teenager and then something about Sephiroth actually being a Fallen Angel and some Biblical stuff happened.

I can't believe this thread is still going and alive somehow. Just goes to show how cringe the internet can be. Anyways, did ya'll know that some fanfics are posted on youtube?

Back