• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I can remember there was a Harry Potter crossover with Fate where Harry summoned bunch of Fate female characters and they fall in love with him and this was during Harry's first year. It was a fic I read three years ago.

I can remember there was a Harry Potter crossover with Fate where Harry summoned bunch of Fate female characters and they fall in love with him and this was during Harry's first year. It was a fic I read three years ago.
Ah, the good ol' Harry harem stories. Can't also forget bashing Ron, because he "abandoned Harry twice" nevermind that Harry was a Gary Sue, and out of the entire Trio, he was the only one to show any flaws. Literally, the only character to show any, because everyone else is written as a Gary Sue or Mary Sue with none of their flaws. Man was my favorite character because he had human flaws

Last edited:
Ah, the good ol' Harry harem stories. Can't also forget bashing Ron, because he "abandoned Harry twice" nevermind that Harry was a Gary Sue, and out of the entire Trio, he was the only one to show any flaws. Literally, the only character to show any, because everyone else is written as a Gary Sue or Mary Sue with none of their flaws. Man was my favorite character because he had human flaws
Just YES! It is so common that its annoying! I seen so much toxic Ron bashing to an annoying degree, also with Harry having "God like magic" and also Dumbledore actually being an evil wizard and truly evil. Among other stupid shit.

Just YES! It is so common that its annoying! I seen so much toxic Ron bashing to an annoying degree, also with Harry having "God like magic" and also Dumbledore actually being an evil wizard and truly evil. Among other stupid shit.
Like they really have done Ron dirty in most harry harem fanfictions, like what tf did Ron do to them that caused them to bash his character 24/7?

oh god this shit nasty asf, we got a edgy-edge letter to the parents and the tormentors, to make this clear this is a bnha x fnf story, i repeat this shit is just nasty because it's a izuku gets abused / neglected story

oh **** this, this mf got some hate boners towards some danny phantom characters by making them at the levels of izuku's parents in most of the fanfics jacob makes, thank ***** he never made one again because it was too cringe

I saw a fanfic where when Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke first met Kakashi, then Naruto acts serious and then rips off his skin and turns out he looks like Dante and is his son and Kakashi knew about it.

It was dumb as hell...

weird shit but, if you go to mha world wearing some op hax shit like mystic eyes of death perception, then you probably won't be getting a harem. Instead the heroes and government will try to contain you as an SCP unless you freaking kill the concept of mha world

weird shit but, if you go to mha world wearing some op hax shit like mystic eyes of death perception, then you probably won't be getting a harem. Instead the heroes and government will try to contain you as an SCP unless you freaking kill the concept of mha world
True since an ability like that would make a lot of people scared or nervous, and given the world governments would want to capture a person for to contain them, or villains want to gouge the OC with Mystic Eyes of Death Perception to use for their plans.

I mean if I went to the MHA universe with the Azure Grimoire from BlazBlue I think majority of heroes and villains want to capture me for their plans or something.

You know what, good ******* question. What would happen if the SCP Foundation was dropped into the MHA universe? It’s interesting since the status quo of their universe does not apply to the MHA universe. Really makes you wonder.

True since an ability like that would make a lot of people scared or nervous, and given the world governments would want to capture a person for to contain them, or villains want to gouge the OC with Mystic Eyes of Death Perception to use for their plans.

I mean if I went to the MHA universe with the Azure Grimoire from BlazBlue I think majority of heroes and villains want to capture me for their plans or something.
tohno shiki would curbstomp mha tho. That is why you don't bang mha world, you nuke it from existence as if it is a lostbelt.
Tbh i think even remnant is more lenient then that. Ozpin would probably try to recruit you or just keep tabs on you. Symphogear would also be good, since S.O.N.G would try to hide you from the government
Mha world tho? ******* cancer of a place to be in. A good mha world is a nonexistent mha world.

To appeal to the average incel and give him absolute power while also making the character relatable enough for them to project themselves into it

It could be worse (stares at AO3)
I mean, I found AO3 much better than FFN. The amount of Naruto wanking in FFN is absurd. AO3 has more characters that aren't just named Naruto or Uzumaki or is a blonde OP overrated MC and I've seen some good stories in there focused on the side cast while in FFN, if you aren't named Naruto or aren't the focus, you likely won't receive much notice if any if you don't have Naruto tagged as a character

I bet there's fanfics where Naruto is the reincarnation of freaking Azathoth for all we know.
Honestly forget ****, Naruto fanfics seem to display more wank then it ever can
It's as if these people didn't read canon or EOS Naruto to see how utterly broken he is or just wanted to find more ways to make Naruto OP or give him his "true potential" KIshimoto "Ignored" in favor of Sasuke and the Uchiha. Got to make Naruto the reincarnation of everyone including Hagaromo on top of Ashura. Got to self insert everything and get every girl in the series that has a chest

I question these writer's sanity.

@Shadow-Ragna I think it's because the boys who write these fanfics believe women only date men for superficial reasons like handsomeness, strength and muscles. They don't take into consideration about factors like personality, aligning interests or hobbies or beliefs, how long they've known each other for, what they've done for each other to make them feel compassion for the other, etc. It's one of the most shallow reasons for harems to exist and really it's easy to say that they only view these girls as sex objects
That's quite hilarious considering they would try to make Naruto into some adonis Hercules figure and the author tries so hard to say that they like Naruto because of his personality. Because they totally did fall in love with him because of his personality and are not blushing because of his looks, aka. NarutoxGenshin Impact story I read

Grandleviathen back at it again with Azur Lane Rape Fics

Like that I have the worst fic, I’ll take my W
I mean, grandleviathan isn't a bad author compared to most others out there at least in terms of grammar and plot. Yes. His rape fics are gross but he's literally one in the million of others in the sea. Not defending him or condoning or advertising his stories but he's one of the ones I could read without feeling like I'm losing a brain cell each sentence since he's decent in grammar

Plot my ass, there's a difference between trying to add conflict into the story and making Naruto/Jesus look weak against low level attacks when the dude's a literal freaking god
That's their problem for making Naruto a god. Kishimoto knew that he should start out small when he wrote Naruto. The series relied far more on strategy and established a power hierarchy with Zabuza and Haku. Granted, all the bullshit Naruto got came later and were asspulls, but even then, Kishimoto knew to start small. Conflict is key. These people apparently didn't read it if Naruto is already surpassing his dad and Hiruzen and all the other Kages and ever read a decent story in their lives. If you make a god, then there's no point in the story or having a plot. God is god, and he cannot be beaten

Last edited:
Remember when Sasuke almost died protecting Naruto from Haku's needles? It's like people forget that while Sasuke has a lot of flaws both as a kid and teenager, he wasn't a heartless monster either and he did care about his teammates to an extent
And people want to know who made him into the way by the time of the Five Kage Summit. It was the prick everybody praises, the solo king Itachi. Because that douche totally didn't psychologically manipulate and mentally and physically torture and abuse his younger brother. People who call him a monster needs to look the other way on what made him that way. It isn't a one way street. Too bad these people are blinded by their hate because he hurt their self inserts of Naruto, Sakura, and "ignored" Itachi's wishes nevermind who would still want to follow that sociopath's wishes to defend the same home that butchered their family and clan

You know shockingly it appears that Naruto hasn't had any crossovers with Dies Irae, meaning DI hasn't been tainted by bad Naruto fanfiction writing
Unfortunately, Arknights received one called Doctor Namikaze (or something like that idk) in an Author AN that Naruto would be dark but caring. I'm sorry author, but you can't have it both ways.

Naruto arrives in Terra somehow. Unfortunately, the author didn't go into which timeframe Naruto arrived from the nations to terra.

the NarutoxFrostnova scene in that story made me cringe so hard. It was so forced after Naruto "saved" her so he could induct her into his harem after he beat her, without any clue who or what her Yetis were. I think she had a better fate in the game story dying in Doctor's arms so she could eat spicy candies with Patriot in the afterlife than being inducted into Ninja Jesus's harem and being a mindless sex object and an extension of his dick. She doesn't freeze him for attacking her. She doesn't even fight back. She just grows curious about him after he gives her the most edgiest and vague answer Sasuke-esque possible, which was all I needed to know which direction the story would go.

The story did, at the very least, make a good comparison between Nagato and Talulah, which led me to believe that this Naruto was post Pain Assault (but the author places and makes him dark and I'm thinking... why? There was literally no event that made him dark or change him, minus his dark naruto bullshit but that was handled during the fourth war and naruto couldn't have been from the fourth war timeframe. The author is unfortunately too vague), but then I realized what would happen after. Naruto likely kills Mephisto and Faust despite them literally being manipulated by Talulah to commit genocide and despite them being children because Talulah herself is a "victim" even though she literally wiped out Chernobog from existence and is a mass murderer or adopts them as younger brothers. Talulah and Crownslayer are then inducted into his harem, before joining Rhodes Island and also inducting possibly Amiya, Kal'stit, and every female Operator into his harem and he goes on to conveniently fix every shit of Terra. Patriot bows down to follow Naruto even though he literally doesn't know this dumbass blonde at all and his personality is literally to protect Frostnova no matter what. Yet he's fine with this overpowered twisted douche putting his dick inside his adopted daughter.

TLDR: The latter part didn't happen but that was the feeling I got as I read the further chapters as the story progressed. I'm going to watch as one of my favorite games with its great plot get screwed over by this douchey overpowered blonde dunderhead

Last edited:
And that Sasuke is fighting GAARA and Kakashi is trying to make sure Sasuke would live long enough.
These people are ******* insane and backward with their priorities. Naruto was facing off against Neji. Neji didn't even want to kill Naruto but bully him down and prove his ideology wrong because Naruto was full of himself speaking about choosing one's own destiny. He wasn't aiming to kill Naruto, but rather humiliate him and bring him down a peg, (which is ironic people say Neji and Sasuke were arrogant when Naruto has proved to have all those same traits both of them have on top of picking fights against people who were stronger than him. He got angry at Neji about speaking destiny when he didn't even realize Neji was a literal ******* slave, so Neji had every right to call out Naruto for his bullshit because Naruto always thought he was right and never considered the viewpoints of others. Even then, he still did this in Shippuden with Sasuke and Nagato. Might go into irrelevance. Naruto isn't outwardly arrogant, but he is arrogant. His arrogance stems from how he views Konoha and his own dream of Hokage pre Pain Assault and how he sees those who are "traitors" such as Orochimaru and never sees viewpoints from any side beyond his own comprehension. It's that the series shows from his entire POV that he always seems to be humble but in reality, Naruto has somewhat of a narrow-minded POV from his side of things. For instance, Sasuke's revenge which he kept claiming its wrong without even understanding the context of why Sasuke wanted it and why Itachi frankly deserved to die. Which isn't bad, because it actually shows his flaws. Too bad the entire fanbase fails to see his flaws as flaws).

Sasuke was facing a homicidal sociopath who crippled Lee, killed multiple examiners in the exams, and threatened to kill his own siblings multiple times. It was clear Sasuke needed Kakashi, yet people think Kakashi is showing favoritism one time trying to make sure Sasuke survives. And who Naruto inevitably ends up meeting anyway? Jiraiya, one of the ******* Sannin that no one else got the pleasure to train under. Jiraiya only taught Minato and then he ends up teaching Naruto. So who really had favoritism here? Kakashi even later taught Naruto chakra nature releases in Shippuden!

I hate these types of people. I won't argue that Kakashi was the best teacher because he wasn't. But when people argue that Sasuke had favoritism in one scene and was "privileged" and then Naruto proceeded to train under Jiraiya, and multiple times after the chunin exams, you wonder about the mindset of these people and how they complain about every little thing, especially in one moment about what Naruto didn't get.

Back