• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
wow, the mc has more girls then the population of a country and talks about thining it down.
Speaking of which if you write a wish fullfillment story about dating all your waifus, how do you guys manage it? I usually make 2 girls from 2 different series alternate forms of the same person. EG how in my story Tohsaka Rin is also keqing.

wow, the mc has more girls then the population of a country and talks about thining it down.
Speaking of which if you write a wish fullfillment story about dating all your waifus, how do you guys manage it? I usually make 2 girls from 2 different series alternate forms of the same person. EG how in my story Tohsaka Rin is also keqing.
Well, i rather prefer doing Story with dating One waifu but i maybe would doing same way Like you if i write over 1 waifu. Also, how the **** most of fanfic have betrayed mc? It kinda generic One.

Last edited:
Honestly...I think it depends on the story or what series I am writing about?

Like for example:
Fairy Tail then it would be Erza, Ultear, Millianna, Irene Belserion and Kagura.
Naruto: Kaguya, Tsunade Senju, Mei Terumi, and Anko
BlazBlue: Rachel Alucard, Izanami, Makoto, Noel/Mu-12, and Es
Fate: Rin Tohsaka, Miyamoto Musashi, Goddess Rhongomyniad, Medea/Caster, Tamamo-no-Mae and Minamoto-no-Raikou
Guilty Gear: Baiken, Jack-O'Valentine, I-No and Ramlethal Valentine

So that way I create more fics and have one series have a certain amount of girls. So that way a Fairy Tail story would have those waifus I mentioned and then create a BlazBlue story with the ones I mentioned. Rather than keeping all in one story and make a cluster ****.

Last edited:
Oh yeah hell nah, the title itself was cringe and descripition. I was suprise it was reach over 200,000 read, Even more about he Made powerscaling of Y/N without any doubt as author just put it 'Outerversal' and 'omnipotent'.

Edit: just add about author make Power scaling.

Oh yeah hell nah, the title itself was cringe and descripition. I was suprise it was reach over 200,000 read, Even more about he Made powerscaling of Y/N without any doubt as author just put it 'Outerversal' and 'omnipotent'.

One of the things i ******* hate is when idiot authors say "MC is outerversal!" and yet have him struggle with tier 7 fodders.
That is why smartneoboi is the best. Op mc means op mc.

read it for a bit. Bruh, looks like it is written by a third grader

I Don't know if this will be bad idea or Great One, i have idea of making non Generic Union academy. When Mc is isekai to a Union world and see his favourite characters who good become bad and bully, which make Him decide to teach them a lesson about True essence of Heroes just Like what they teach Him during watch anime. The Mc is Not powerful and was inexperience One, but progessily getting powerful as he facing more of challenge in Union universe.

Yeah, that idea i got from somewhere during read RockoSouji chat about good Union academy fanfic. Planned to making but still inexperience in writing and lot of error grammer. Got any suggest for idea for fun?

Last edited:
Bruh, this guy literally make a 6 non-chapter about Harem

Wattpad is full of those.

I once saw a 19 chap story with 10 chaps devoted to the harem list. Like bruh, just start the story and add girls as it moves along at that rate.

Ok this guy seriously use gurren lagann form and have literally 12 girls from ancient, mythlogy and other who kiss Him each turn? Sound Like disgrace to Gurren lagann new fan.
TEN? there is fate harem x reader with 33 pages of harem lmao
Bro that was seem level of brainless of wish fullfilment.

Do disgusting Fanfics count? Because I remember watching a YouTube video a couple years ago that had a guy read a bunch of gross FanFics satirically, and I've been scarred ever since. The worst part is that the one I remember specifically actually had really good grammar.

Do disgusting Fanfics count? Because I remember watching a YouTube video a couple years ago that had a guy read a bunch of gross FanFics satirically, and I've been scarred ever since. The worst part is that the one I remember specifically actually had really good grammar.
Why i do feeling threat by those words stare at unfinished fanfic that i Planned to making

I would describe it, but I have to much respect for you guys to sully your memories. But, that doesn't stop me from giving a hint; Animaniacs + 🍼.
Alright, i Guess it must be worst thing? Most fanfic that i read is most cringe.

Edit: decide to edit to recorrect my grammar and safe level.

Last edited:

..as a hindu this kinda feels...weird. Is the author trying to use the actual shiva from hindu mythology or just his fictional representative like shiva from ROR?

..as a hindu this kinda feels...weird. Is the author trying to use the actual shiva from hindu mythology or just his fictional representative like shiva from ROR?
To be honest I am not sure...maybe both? But then again these really shitty fanfic writers would use anything to prop themselves up.

what the ****, first those generic izuku gets betrayed stories by cuckerknight with spices of girls being dicks to izuku, treating him too strictly and now he made this
Nah after read Two chapters and descripition, i decide to get some bleach. What the f**k?

Honestly all this thread showed me that people will make a fanfic about anything, especially in wattpad. And that got me interested in searching for something to see if it exists, and, well...

Humanity is reaching its end.

Honestly all this thread showed me that people will make a fanfic about anything, especially in wattpad. And that got me interested in searching for something to see if it exists, and, well...

Humanity is reaching its end.
With each day that passes, the apocalypse ceases to be a fear and becomes a hope.

Back