• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whoever wrote this amazing piece of literature, i hope you step on a lego.
I’m not even surprised it exists, like I can’t find them but I’ve seen worse, cause cringe fanfic is better than the shit some people like to post even if it’s well written

alright looking back to most of the fanfics that involves harem, it's ****** irritating that the ocs or the male readers keep getting pussied out by the women, i get it anime logic where we're scared of the women's wrath but it would have been better to make the males less like ******* and make them like actual man who aren't afraid of their girls' wrath

this mf story with izuku yagi despite the hashtag being #badassdeku its so ******* clear that he gets scared by the girls' wrath and don't help him when he needs it, like what the **** and inko saying that stella girl is keeping him on a tight leash makes it obvious that they treatin him like he's a tamed pet like wtf man,

A fun game to play is taking two random characters from the wiki and giving each the proportionate abilities of the other.

I've never even played it in the first place. I've gotten a bunch of ads for it and my friend plays it, though.

oh? that fanfic with sasuke and ed?? i remember reading it.
ya know that was surprisingly wholesome tho
Yeah it was...I will honestly try to find it since its a pretty wholesome fic where I found nice, since Sasuke soon began making gravy food thanks to Ed giving him a recipe. Also I think Sasuke taught Ed some Ninjutsu stuff, so they got both things.

Yeah it was...I will honestly try to find it since its a pretty wholesome fic where I found nice, since Sasuke soon began making gravy food thanks to Ed giving him a recipe. Also I think Sasuke taught Ed some Ninjutsu stuff, so they got both things.
indeed, it was a good fanfic to get away from the cringe ones i've seen so far.

Alright, so all I have to do is this?

Spoiler alert: It's quite a mess, and honestly indicitive of one of this author's main problems: Forgetting his original plotline in favor of whatever new idea catches his interest until it becomes borderline incomprehensible. A better example of this phenomenon would be the following fic, in which Ranma is transported to one of the Suikoden game worlds and after a little ways into the game's storyline (along with some gross characterization changes), the author forgets this premise and just has it be whatever new idea comes to mind:

for gods sake, even after reading all these izukuyagi fanfics by that rider dude, it's clear i made a few tropes along this trip of reading them cringe generic fanfics.

for example;

1. getting scolded and scared by your wives or your mother because blah blah blah fighting reckless blah blah blah, (i mean isn't that how we do for that sake to fight, mf really made izuku a scared wuss)
2. the usual abuse from yours truly; yagi family, bakugou family and shoka family idk.
3. getting punished for doing the right thing or something that wasn't your fault to begin with like, wtf man i get it, but it's been there so many times that i feel sick of it
and lastly 4. proceeding to make izuku dead by the girls MOST OF THE TIME, like please just let me die in peace from all this cringe man

honestly man, if you want to make a badass izukuyagi generic fanfic, idfk make that same formula like that rider did, make that badass izuku turn into a wuss

Last edited:
speaking of cringe,

this guy made a soren x emilia fanfic and let me tell you

99% - emilia saying i love you i love you i love you in every chapter and telling him to stop doing hero stuff because why not

1% - i dunno

My highly offensive comrade once sat down on a pile of gym mats that was like 2m tall (teacher was away at the pool and those without swimming clothes ended up sitting in the gym) and started loudly reading out an 18+ fanfiction about Stalin having a BDSM session with Trotsky. I am still traumatized. I have a photo of it to this day.

man, I know it's been dead for 7 days but somehow it's revived..

Just had a honest opinion over the Soren Azure guy and there's just so much things that seem so badly understandable at its weird logic. but i uhhh listed a few though.

• story starts off with the most generic setting yet (whether real life gets isekai'd or just straight in a anime)
  • gets all the ****** bitches in 1 chapter by just compliments and shit with whatever harem ex bullshit it is
  • sex, lots and lots of sex after that said chapter with any females
  • keeps lamenting he could save everyone but doesn't realize the full course of ''great power comes great responsibilty'' in every story he could add on literally
  • gets scared by his girls because haha no heroism bullshit
  • has most of the crossover stories with the recent ones being, you heard that right ''Massive Harem Collides'' and 'azure God of Fiction'', like what the **** m8 although it probably gonna be used for sex, sex and most common tropes yet, "SEX."
  • his name just reminds me of toad skywalker
  • when will he just improve or smth, i don't see any improvement from ''guy that doesn't get scared by woman'', while, sure i've seen him gets irritated by them, but he'll get scared anyway.

that's bout it.
thanks for coming to my tedtalk

oh ffs.

the one part where the girls beat up izuku for a fight with kai is just stoopid, whoever thought of this is stoopid, did they even know that izuku is stronger automatically by the author.

Back