• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yo guys, is he counted as bad fanfiction writer? because jesus god he keep going on the same cliche izuku gets betrayed and keeps beating the shit of his yagi family for every time they say "come back with us and quick marriage"..

Yo guys, is he counted as bad fanfiction writer? because jesus god he keep going on the same cliche izuku gets betrayed and keeps beating the shit of his yagi family for every time they say "come back with us and quick marriage"..

Bruh , wtf is up with all betrayed izuku fanfics. All might would literally die for izuku.

Bruh , wtf is up with all betrayed izuku fanfics. All might would literally die for izuku.
Fuuccck I know right, like this is the same ass thing over and over again. It keeps having the same generic izuku gets betrayed and gets girls from not MHA but other ones as well- Is this some weird gimmick that it's a izuku yagi but crossover girls

Fuuccck I know right, like this is the same ass thing over and over again. It keeps having the same generic izuku gets betrayed and gets girls from not MHA but other ones as well- Is this some weird gimmick that it's a izuku yagi but crossover girls
The worst thing is how they treat issei. Shitty rejected preteen writer probably jealous of issei getting a harem, and write it like issei being a pervert is the worst crime in existence and is a rapist who should be tortured. And their own self insert/ male reader/ oc themselves is a worse pervert then issei and bang like dozens of girls after three chapters of meeting them.

The worst thing is how they treat issei. Shitty rejected preteen writer probably jealous of issei getting a harem, and write it like issei being a pervert is the worst crime in existence and is a rapist who should be tortured. And their own self insert/ male reader/ oc themselves is a worse pervert then issei and bang like dozens of girls after three chapters of meeting them.
I mean true, he may be a pervert, but he has a noble good heart but it just gets in the way. The authors definitely are a menace and jealous men to make Issei look more degenerative by focusing on his negative traits. It's just so sad.

hajun x featherine
images

BRUH.

B R U H.

you reap what you sow? more like you cringe-infesting ************ sow my ass.
Christ Toad Skywalker is a shitty author who can't really keep his cringe as from writing horrible stories...

Hell I can think of better stories that I thought about with crossovers that are considered interesting like this:

Like come on!

I still remember fanfic DxD x god of war when kratos get Hatem and banish issei just because he Not stronger to get girl friend.

My siblings and middle school have given me cringe resistance, due to all the shit they do. So I like to read the bad fanfics for a quick laugh at the F- tier writing

The only and i mean only thing I could think of to harp on is ”bro you probably shouldn’t have left him on a rooftop alone after crushing his dream, atleast walk him down and take him to get checked out after getting choked and nearly suffocated by the hentai protagonist sludge villain”

speaking of which, I found this story along with the other books, whenever I see some bad sad moment, the girls seem to be stern and the male protagonist aka "SOREN" gets pussied out for every book he's in, like what the ****.

speaking of which, I found this story along with the other books, whenever I see some bad sad moment, the girls seem to be stern and the male protagonist aka "SOREN" gets pussied out for every book he's in, like what the ****.

Because they can

that guy is "Rin tohsaka and saber wanted to **** me hard after seeing me one time."

Back