• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There was one fic I read long ago where Naruto was chosen by Amaterasu as her champion and his clan as her warriors. Of course comes the typical bashing and harem stuff. Which bugged me because they never explain or go over why the Uchiha has more connections to the Japanese deities than Naruto and his clan. Since Uchiha clan has made ******* Shinto Shrines, and their attacks ARE NAMED AFTER JAPANESE DEITIES. Plus it angers me that they could've had a very compelling story plot of Uchiha Clan and Japanese deities but nope, the writer needs the dumb Naruto harem bullcrap.

It was a shame because I once read a fic where Sasuke was child of Amaterasu (She took a mortal form aka Mikoto) and one of the Amaterasu's allies wanted to have Sasuke join them. At this time was the first arc of Naruto, and the other changes was that Konoha dislikes Uchiha Clan since certain events changed, as they were continued to be blamed for the Nine Tailed Attack. And people compared Sasuke to Madara Uchiha because Sasuke grew out his hair. Mikoto did "die" in a physical sense but she returned to being Amaterasu and is in Takamagahara. Itachi was confirmed in the fic to be alive but missing since the Uchiha Clan Massacre sorta happened in a different way. Oh and Naruto is treated with respect since people knew that he is Minato's son. Sadly this fic was deleted and it was only six chapters...

I want to game end right now, I DO.
c2cku5efcsn11.jpg

There was one fic I read long ago where Naruto was chosen by Amaterasu as her champion and his clan as her warriors. Of course comes the typical bashing and harem stuff. Which bugged me because they never explain or go over why the Uchiha has more connections to the Japanese deities than Naruto and his clan. Since Uchiha clan has made ******* Shinto Shrines, and their attacks ARE NAMED AFTER JAPANESE DEITIES. Plus it angers me that they could've had a very compelling story plot of Uchiha Clan and Japanese deities but nope, the writer needs the dumb Naruto harem bullcrap.

It was a shame because I once read a fic where Sasuke was child of Amaterasu (She took a mortal form aka Mikoto) and one of the Amaterasu's allies wanted to have Sasuke join them. At this time was the first arc of Naruto, and the other changes was that Konoha dislikes Uchiha Clan since certain events changed, as they were continued to be blamed for the Nine Tailed Attack. And people compared Sasuke to Madara Uchiha because Sasuke grew out his hair. Mikoto did "die" in a physical sense but she returned to being Amaterasu and is in Takamagahara. Itachi was confirmed in the fic to be alive but missing since the Uchiha Clan Massacre sorta happened in a different way. Oh and Naruto is treated with respect since people knew that he is Minato's son. Sadly this fic was deleted and it was only six chapters...
aww what, a actual good fanfic of naruto.. such a shame, why would he delete it man.

okay, normally I would be a basher for the bad shit, but uhhh.. to be honest, this series of Love Life Harem feels really complicated to read, this is in-fact one of the problems I have and also... where are the confessions?? like.. I don't wanna bash on this, because Love Live is a good show, it's just the confessions are just too slow and they haven't went from best friends to you know, lovers..

Overall, solid one but uhh they need to really get with the confessions, because jesus that's something thaT SecondRound needs to focus on.
I mean, i get it, they're trying to focus from that love live game but seriously, do confessions. it's kind of frustrating to the point that there's already 7 of these.
Update; this guy still hasn't done any confessions so far from what I'm seeing.. I get he's trying to do an adaptation based on a video game of Love Live, from the images. BUT he really needs to do em where it's due man, I should give that as a fair criticism.
It's been frustrating me so much that I thought it would be the first but it got cockblocked in one of the chapters in a different part.

A solid one trying to fit the character to the adaptation, but it's good, it just needs confessions man, i really want to comment in one of the chapters for that.

bruh this guy still makes his oc a wimp?? this mf should stop making his oc a wimp for every fanfic, just give something refreshing instead of the same ass thing, i really want to comment in the comments man.

I don't know what to say at this point.. nomrlaly I would hold hope but it's slowly fading and now it'll be another book I would bash at one point, just ****** kiss already you SecondRound ************, there has been no confessions to the point I might rant about this fanfic on Reddit and probably get downvoted

Welcome back to Kek or Cringe; Izuku Yagi edition with, ya boi Racko.

Today we're cringing at this yet again ANOTHER GENERIC IZUKU YAGI GETS ****** BETRAYED OR ABUSED BOOK BY THE SAME GUY WHOM I REVEALED, THAT'S RIGHT MR KNIGHT-CUCKER34 WHO MAKES IZUKU WIMP FROM HIS WIFES AND AUTOMATICALLY MAKES SOME LOVABLE CHARACTERS OOC, OH BOY OH BOY. WE EATIN SOME SPICY SHIT TODAY MAN.

THIS BOOK GIVES ME PURE CRINGE SEEING ANOTHER BETRAYED IZUKU WITH THE SAME ASS COMMON TROPES OF A GENERIC IZUKU GETS BETRAYED OR ABUSED BOOK.

THAT I ALMOST WANT TO GAME-END MYSELF.

thanks for coming to my kek or cringe talk.

Update; this guy still hasn't done any confessions so far from what I'm seeing.. I get he's trying to do an adaptation based on a video game of Love Live, from the images. BUT he really needs to do em where it's due man, I should give that as a fair criticism.
It's been frustrating me so much that I thought it would be the first but it got cockblocked in one of the chapters in a different part.

A solid one trying to fit the character to the adaptation, but it's good, it just needs confessions man, i really want to comment in one of the chapters for that.
fiinally commented on the latest chapter.. if he doesn't respond though, I do hope he actually will do it, because it's really really frustrating, it's a visual novel yada yada, but it needs to have that, if he mentions there's probably no confessions..

Welp, down it goes as a good or okayish fanfic to a bad one with no confessions man.

fiinally commented on the latest chapter.. if he doesn't respond though, I do hope he actually will do it, because it's really really frustrating, it's a visual novel yada yada, but it needs to have that, if he mentions there's probably no confessions..

Welp, down it goes as a good or okayish fanfic to a bad one with no confessions man.
UPDATE; he said; ''it's a marathon, not a sprint.''

so no confessions? no kissing?? no i love yous?? welp, it was good while it lasted, it's slowly going down the drain for being a solid fanfic but it's somehow bad without them.

Welcome back to Kek or Cringe; Izuku Yagi edition with, ya boi Racko.

Today we're cringing at this yet again ANOTHER GENERIC IZUKU YAGI GETS ****** BETRAYED OR ABUSED BOOK BY THE SAME GUY WHOM I REVEALED, THAT'S RIGHT MR KNIGHT-CUCKER34 WHO MAKES IZUKU WIMP FROM HIS WIFES AND AUTOMATICALLY MAKES SOME LOVABLE CHARACTERS OOC, OH BOY OH BOY. WE EATIN SOME SPICY SHIT TODAY MAN.

THIS BOOK GIVES ME PURE CRINGE SEEING ANOTHER BETRAYED IZUKU WITH THE SAME ASS COMMON TROPES OF A GENERIC IZUKU GETS BETRAYED OR ABUSED BOOK.

THAT I ALMOST WANT TO GAME-END MYSELF.

thanks for coming to my kek or cringe talk.
this sums up why i hate izuku simps. No, look at this
Neither acts like nor look like izuku. Why the living **** call him izuku then?

aww what, a actual good fanfic of naruto.. such a shame, why would he delete it man.
Honestly I have no idea why he deleted that amazing Naruto fic with Sasuke being child of Amaterasu since the plot was going to go into a mixture of Okami games and actual Japanese mythology combined...shame.

Honestly I have no idea why he deleted that amazing Naruto fic with Sasuke being child of Amaterasu since the plot was going to go into a mixture of Okami games and actual Japanese mythology combined...shame.
dang.. one day we will see something like that fanfic one day, for now we gotta stick to ahem, 'best naruto fanfics of all time.'

What is the appeal of yanderes?
It's cool to think someone would be loyal enough to you to do morally abhorrent things for what they believe is right for you and themselves. It's not something that really happens in real life and when it does it's usually just pure toxicity, while in fiction it can be the character mold of a really romantic and endearing couple.

Being willing to throw away generally important societal beliefs, pressures, and relationships for the sake of your significant other is the peak of idealistic romance.

So basically, they're really romantic lol.

tf this is?
Yeah fanfic writers. Make the characters as OOC as possible

oh god..
and here i thought i found a generic izuku yagi fanfic by someone else already but guess what??

IT'S BY ****** RIDER-CUCKER34 AGAIN WITH HIS ''BADASS STORY.''

c2cku5efcsn11.jpg

Last edited:
Bro wtf that author. Almost every fanfic have izuku Yagi. Imma be honest, someone need stop that guy before he make it biggest.

Hoyoverse fanfics are utter flaming pile of garbage. Seriously, look at this crap
https://www.wattpad.com/story/272808550-old-world-genshin-x-honkai-genshin-x-male-reader-x

And honestly genshin sucks as well
It actually started off good...and then devolved into harem nonsense. Bruh. The author even added lumine to aether's harem and people who has 0 interest in him. Time capsule for future is a million times better.

I'm already considering dropping this book, knowing that Aki is gonna be a villain and no confessions has been made since the very first part of the first Love Live series novel adpatation by SecondRound.

at this rate, i might try ask again, but he'll just give me the same response, at this point I might rant it on Reddit or smth.

wow, so ****** original..

another izukuyagi generic fanfic but it's not an abusive one but it has elements from other past izukuyagi abused fanfics from the ****** cuckerknight34

wow, so ****** original..

another izukuyagi generic fanfic but it's not an abusive one but it has elements from other past izukuyagi abused fanfics from the ****** cuckerknight34
"Saiyan reader x harem"
Bruh you make a universal character op reader, then why you have him struggle against mountain busters.

Aynthing you guys find bad? Also btw according to the author she is physically stronger and more skilled in physical combat then the male mc and is really gooda t wielding polearm, sword and bow
not a lot really, considering I'm not an art expert nor an illus expert but i think it's pretty good if you follow the description of said character

not a lot really, considering I'm not an art expert nor an illus expert but i think it's pretty good if you follow the description of said character
i am not making the story, the author of chonicles of peraiya is the one making it. Secondly he is not really interested in making book 0, that is chronicles of peraiya good and just wants to use it as an excuse to summarize the powers of the characters/cosmology/personalities. He will try making things good starting from book 1 apparently .

i am not making the story, the author of chonicles of peraiya is the one making it. Secondly he is not really interested in making book 0, that is chronicles of peraiya good and just wants to use it as an excuse to summarize the powers of the characters/cosmology/personalities. He will try making things good starting from book 1 apparently .
huh, okay then, doesn't know much bout that verse but let them do their stuff i suppose

When in comes to fanfics that made me want to gauge my eyes out, there are three very strong contender.

First, Legend of Zelda: The True Force. It's basically very detailed, step by step Ocarina of Time walktrough written in horrible purple prose, with added bonus of pointless sub plots, pointless OCs and pointless Star Wars Crossover. And by very detailed, I mean it describes in excruciating details every room in the game, fighting against nearly every enemy, solving every puzzle, and more. At one point there is an over 2000 words long lore dump on how a door works, I'm not kidding.

Second, some Naruto fanfic, where Naruto gets super op for really idiotic reasons and becomes the most horrible character, I've ever seen In a fanfic. He secretly takes over konoha and turns it nazi dictatorship, he rapes, he murders, and the author insists that he is a good person. There is literally an author's note, saying that Naruto is justified in all of this because he had bad childhood, right in a chapter, where Naruto kills innocent civilians out of boredom.

Third is a russian MLP fanfic with actually interesting premise, a human gets turned into a soul eating monster and still tries to be a good person. This good premise is immediately ruined, when the character is a massive dick even before becoming a monster. And when he becomes a monster, I can't even describe it, he constantly switches between wanting to be good and being evil monster, except it makes absolutely no sense when he does that. I think, the author was trying to show, that the character is struggling to stay a good person, despite his monstrous nature, but it's written really, really badly, like the worst possible way you could write that. The story in general is filled with bad writing, but not the funny kind, the kind that just makes you fell bad. And then there is blatant plagiarism: missions from Witcher turned into plots for chapters, dialogue and character design stolen from Bleach, characters stolen from Seven Deadly Sins, one of the chapters is like literally a chapter from Doctor Zhivago with the names of his OCs replacing names from the original, and way more. There are completely wtf out of place parts that fell like they stolen from a bunch really weird obscure books, that I simply don't know

When in comes to fanfics that made me want to gauge my eyes out, there are three very strong contender.

First, Legend of Zelda: The True Force. It's basically very detailed, step by step Ocarina of Time walktrough written in horrible purple prose, with added bonus of pointless sub plots, pointless OCs and pointless Star Wars Crossover. And by very detailed, I mean it describes in excruciating details every room in the game, fighting against nearly every enemy, solving every puzzle, and more. At one point there is an over 2000 words long lore dump on how a door works, I'm not kidding.

Second, some Naruto fanfic, where Naruto gets super op for really idiotic reasons and becomes the most horrible character, I've ever seen In a fanfic. He secretly takes over konoha and turns it nazi dictatorship, he rapes, he murders, and the author insists that he is a good person. There is literally an author's note, saying that Naruto is justified in all of this because he had bad childhood, right in a chapter, where Naruto kills innocent civilians out of boredom.

Third is a russian MLP fanfic with actually interesting premise, a human gets turned into a soul eating monster and still tries to be a good person. This good premise is immediately ruined, when the character is a massive dick even before becoming a monster. And when he becomes a monster, I can't even describe it, he constantly switches between wanting to be good and being evil monster, except it makes absolutely no sense when he does that. I think, the author was trying to show, that the character is struggling to stay a good person, despite his monstrous nature, but it's written really, really badly, like the worst possible way you could write that. The story in general is filled with bad writing, but not the funny kind, the kind that just makes you fell bad. And then there is blatant plagiarism: missions from Witcher turned into plots for chapters, dialogue and character design stolen from Bleach, characters stolen from Seven Deadly Sins, one of the chapters is like literally a chapter from Doctor Zhivago with the names of his OCs replacing names from the original, and way more. There are completely wtf out of place parts that fell like they stolen from a bunch really weird obscure books, that I simply don't know
giphy.webp

Back