• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
man, I know it's been dead for 7 days but somehow it's revived..

Just had a honest opinion over the Soren Azure guy and there's just so much things that seem so badly understandable at its weird logic. but i uhhh listed a few though.

• story starts off with the most generic setting yet (whether real life gets isekai'd or just straight in a anime)
  • gets all the ****** bitches in 1 chapter by just compliments and shit with whatever harem ex bullshit it is
  • sex, lots and lots of sex after that said chapter with any females
  • keeps lamenting he could save everyone but doesn't realize the full course of ''great power comes great responsibilty'' in every story he could add on literally
  • gets scared by his girls because haha no heroism bullshit
  • has most of the crossover stories with the recent ones being, you heard that right ''Massive Harem Collides'' and 'azure God of Fiction'', like what the **** m8 although it probably gonna be used for sex, sex and most common tropes yet, "SEX."
  • his name just reminds me of toad skywalker
  • when will he just improve or smth, i don't see any improvement from ''guy that doesn't get scared by woman'', while, sure i've seen him gets irritated by them, but he'll get scared anyway.

that's bout it.
thanks for coming to my tedtalk
dude is a shitposter at this point

My heart cries!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13434708/1/The-Soul-Prince-s-Journey-through-the-Ero-Verse

Synopsis:

Follow Ichigo Kurosaki through a trip filled to the brim with inter-dimensional sex! Every new universe he travels to, more women find themselves drawn to the powerful hybrid hero who falls into their laps! Who will he accept, what will he save them from, and how many times with he plow them? Find out on his journey through this erotic omni-verse!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13964428/1/No-More-Love

Synopsis:

I just love harems, and video games, swords, manga, yuri, furries, women, yuri, and women. But I also love killing, I'm good at it too. That and *******. I'm so good at it that I decided to become an assassin. Why? I get to meet smoking hot girls, fight interesting people and go anywhere I want. I want to be number 1, simple enough. Futanari, yuri, furry harem, ect.

Whenever I see fanfics like this, I wonder why anyone would spend their own time writing something like this.

My heart cries!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13434708/1/The-Soul-Prince-s-Journey-through-the-Ero-Verse

Synopsis:

Follow Ichigo Kurosaki through a trip filled to the brim with inter-dimensional sex! Every new universe he travels to, more women find themselves drawn to the powerful hybrid hero who falls into their laps! Who will he accept, what will he save them from, and how many times with he plow them? Find out on his journey through this erotic omni-verse!

Synopsis:

I just love harems, and video games, swords, manga, yuri, furries, women, yuri, and women. But I also love killing, I'm good at it too. That and *******. I'm so good at it that I decided to become an assassin. Why? I get to meet smoking hot girls, fight interesting people and go anywhere I want. I want to be number 1, simple enough. Futanari, yuri, furry harem, ect.

Whenever I see fanfics like this, I wonder why anyone would spend their own time writing something like this.
i need eye bleach now. Was the author on drugs?

My heart cries!

Synopsis:

Synopsis:

my virgin eyes. where's the bleach?

oh look, the root in another verse

Chronicles of Peraiya. A webnovel where the mc literally breaks the forth wall and warns the readers that the author is about to put a lore dump from chapter 5 to 12. Lol

I don't know if I should like this or vomit at this;

that ryan guy is supportive of rias yet he challenges her for the house and proceeds to beat the ever lasting **** of her peerage, i don't know what kind of drugs he's doin but he's the equivalent of that Ieyasu Tokugawa who simps and gets pussied by his wives like that soren guy.

I don't know if I should like this or vomit at this;

that ryan guy is supportive of rias yet he challenges her for the house and proceeds to beat the ever lasting **** of her peerage, i don't know what kind of drugs he's doin but he's the equivalent of that Ieyasu Tokugawa who simps and gets pussied by his wives like that soren guy.
speaking of which, dis mf really made this as a rias and issei bashing story

especially the recent chapter

Out of contest but i wonder why people Don't do something Like this? I kinda Like it TBH
Bye

bruh i don't like infinite stratos stories that makes ichika or a male reader or even a male oc the clown of getting beaten up by the girls, at this point it's ******' digusting and cringe seeing these fanfics exactly like the anime because haha jealousy sexy hentai pervert ************ shit, at this point, someone gotta revamp the story without these ****** traits man, it's sickening and irritating.

bruh i don't like infinite stratos stories that makes ichika or a male reader or even a male oc the clown of getting beaten up by the girls, at this point it's ******' digusting and cringe seeing these fanfics exactly like the anime because haha jealousy sexy hentai pervert ************ shit, at this point, someone gotta revamp the story without these ****** traits man, it's sickening and irritating.
Damn i agree

SPEAKING OF WHICH, IT'S ACTUAL BASHING FOR RIAS AND CO. WHAT THE **** MAN, CAN'T THIS TROPE REST IN FORGOTTEN ALREADY?
you want a good dxd x reader fanfic? read this- the only good fanfic you will find

okay, normally I would be a basher for the bad shit, but uhhh.. to be honest, this series of Love Life Harem feels really complicated to read, this is in-fact one of the problems I have and also... where are the confessions?? like.. I don't wanna bash on this, because Love Live is a good show, it's just the confessions are just too slow and they haven't went from best friends to you know, lovers..

Overall, solid one but uhh they need to really get with the confessions, because jesus that's something thaT SecondRound needs to focus on.
I mean, i get it, they're trying to focus from that love live game but seriously, do confessions. it's kind of frustrating to the point that there's already 7 of these.

Tf is the logic of hsipping izuku with every damn anime girl ever? Dude just wants to save people.

SHII THIS MF REALLY TRIED TALKING WITH RIAS DESPITE BEATING HER ASS IN THIS CURRENT C HAPTER OF THIS DXD FANFIC AFTER BASHIN THEIR ASSES PREVIOUSLY

Tf is the logic of hsipping izuku with every damn anime girl ever? Dude just wants to save people.

I almost vomited for reading this ****** stupid-ass dumbass Konosuba Crossover with some random guy who gets labelled as a pervert while being a zombie. Worst part? The girls from his world starts hittin' his ass for being a ''pervert''. This is actually why I didn't like some books like this, i'm somehow glad the author didn't update since July.

Honestly, when I watched that zombie anime, I actually don't like it. Once again, another anime that makes Infinite Stratos on par with their bashin on the MC.

Back