• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
yes, but i doubt he will touch it anyway-
Don’t tempt fate like that. I said “they can’t create a fanfic which makes me cringe so much that it beats when I remember me being a stupid child” very next day, 7 chapters, all making me die inside

How do you do Hajun x... anything? He hates everything but himself. Him ever entering into a romantic relationship with anyone denies the very core of his character.

speaking of which, what the **** is this, you basically have the almighty excalibur combined with another generic izuku yagi gets betrayed / bullied by rider.

I mean if people like her their gonna hype Her, a fan of any character can overhype.
As long as she has a 3/10 in Character then I won’t knock anyone for liking her
Character wise she is, uh, like 6-7/10 at best, maybe? Symphogear is all about being cool, so don't really think characters are that much well written.

Character wise she is, uh, like 6-7/10 at best, maybe? Symphogear is all about being cool, so don't really think characters are that much well written.
Well then I ain’t gonna knock anyone who hypes her, she’s double my requirement for not sucking
i know it’s low but I had to sit through the character assassinations shows like RWBY and later seasons of SU have done.

speaking of which, this guy is meh, but he's using dxd repetitively on all of his fanfics, i get that its a different series, but why include dxd 24/7 on other series you have made.

I suddenly have the urge to make fun of the description.

speaking of the Strongest Mortal, just continued reading till the latest chapter, and I gotta say, I was surprised we're facing Union in a more peaceful negotation through the means of court, we're basically the Johnny Depp and Union's Amber Heard. because in most union academy fanfics, it's all generic fighting with the means of "PLEASE COME BACK ,I GIVE YOU SEX AND MONEY PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS" while they like fake crying this shit

Indeed it is. Another case of a wattpad user once again making another izukuyagi gets betrayed and others tried forcing him to come back for the 6942069th time.
Haha funni number
when you said Izukuyagi I remembered two thoughts one being the fanfics where All Might is his dad or It’s the pedo relationship I had a heart attack

The first is good because, well, I think we can all agree people being robbed is a bad thing (just so long as he protects all people not just women), the second one makes the fic cringe^3
true. it's better to protect not just woman though. would be unfair if its only woman

yet again another izukuyagi gets betrayed generic but katsumi is in the harem like what. this mf really made her antagonistic in most of the fanfics. and he's apparantly the son of Noctis and Lunafreya (from final fantasy)

okay m8 i get it rider, you like making them but stop being a wussy for man that gets scared of woman, it's getting too common nowadays.

An high school dxd crossover with dmc and fairy tail but rias and co are antagonistic, what the **** man its like he has a serious agenda against rias and issei and not to mention they made others also antagonistic.

An high school dxd crossover with dmc and fairy tail but rias and co are antagonistic, what the **** man its like he has a serious agenda against rias and issei and not to mention they made others also antagonistic.
Rias and Issei bashing is kinda generic trope in Wattpad now. It's pretty fun watching it. Losers who have no life writing stupid things. Sigh..

Back