• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This fanfic is actually good. It is saitama reader x MHA, but it actually follows what saitama is like and makes the user faaaar from a mary sue . I recommend you guys read it.
Highlights are how the reader intentionally decides to eliminate himself in the sports festival, or how he got in only because UA was bribed by an organization since he failed the written exam and did only one punched a zero pointer unseen by everyone. Thus everyone sees him as a weak dude.

Cringe levels transcend mathematics at the conceptual level.

Anos Fans now:
images

You know, I gotta give credit where credit is due. It takes a special set of balls to post that on YouTube with a straight face.
That's sort of the bare minimum though isn't it? Especially when it's from Gacha of all things, which always seems to generate either cringe of the highest caliber or straight up degeneracy which is somehow marketed towards kids

Massive harems with so many women that the author constantly forgets some of the girls even existed. Terrible mc who are are complete assholes and often hypocrites because the preach about what's right and wrong only to do some horribly disgusting shit with no ever telling them that there wrong. Having the entire plot wrapped around there finger with no one to challenge or oppose the mc so the mc just does whatever he wants and more honestly just read a web novel and you'll understand way better and far less than you wanted to. I suggest starting with Master of Time if your gonna read a web novel
Hmm, are you referring to Chinese novels or Non-Chinese novels in webnovel? I honestly tend to encounter these types of trashy novels amongst those that are non-chinese novels in Webnovel. 🤔

Can't say that you're wrong.
Has anyone ever seen or heard of that Brony documentary from a couple years ago? That's already in itself the most awkward thing to come out of that fandom

Curious but what fics had the most skewed timescales that you've read? Mind you, they don't have to be bad ones but rather ones with a disproportionate word count relative to the timeframe of the story.

An example is a Worm fic, Brockton Bay's Celestial Forge. TL;DR it's a semi-OC (can't remember that phrase for using a very minor canon character as a template) fic where they connect to an entity that slowly grants them various technological and building powers across fiction. It's actually fairly good writing wise despite the very power fantasy-esque premise. Though, it's at 1.3 million words over what in-universe has only been 3-4 weeks since Ch.1.

Project Horizons takes place in a months time, discounting a 6 month, entirely off panel, time skip that happens in the last quarter of the story. Said time skip only happens because the the protagonist is stuck in hell on earth and said hell subconsciously socially influences her not to leave or make contact with others.

Im talking about Chinese novels and Non Chinese novels on webnovel because there both shit.
Tbh, I dont encounter "really trashy" chinese novels nowadays on the front page, but instead, I encounter garbage af non-chinese novels. also, why is Super gene in the "ascension" list? for what reason? 🧐

Tbh, I dont encounter "really trashy" chinese novels nowadays on the front page, but instead, I encounter garbage af non-chinese novels. also, why is Super gene in the "ascension" list? for what reason? 🧐
I have no idea why bad novels get promoted so much on the site but i think it might be from bots.

Webnovel from my experience is filled with psycho and rapist mcs. Those first are the most rated like dc x marvel omniverse.
Yea i don't understand why anyone would want to read about a op rampaging psycho going around there favorite verse killing all the men and raping all the women.

Yea i don't understand why anyone would want to read about a op rampaging psycho going around there favorite verse killing all the men and raping all the women.
The Internet is filled with horny people. I usually visit AO3 or QQ for smut fic. At least they don't deny it being just for honry. Webnovel guys will say it being a "story" when all it is a smut fic

The Internet is filled with horny people. I usually visit AO3 or QQ for smut fic. At least they don't deny it being just for honry. Webnovel guys will say it being a "story" when all it is a smut fic
Yea another big problem with novel sites like webnovel is plagiarism that just take someone else's work don't credit them and then call it and original novel so they get paid.

Back