• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean yeah, Its 2022 and people still be making content for Fallout Equestria, ***** still wild to me.

Also there be gore here.

Seanzilla1988 and GammaTron actually create great stories and actually manage to blend in various universes in one without making any dumb cringy stuff. Also I really do love their created crossover verse they made. Don't lump these two with the awful worst fanfiction list.

I legit love Seanzilla's: Galactic Shift Extend since it creates a freaking amazing blend of Ben 10, BlazBlue, Transformers, Danny Phantom, Robot Boy, and other really interesting stuff. Same with his work Omniverse Shift which is a Ben 10 and BlazBlue crossover.

I also love GammaTron's: Omniverse Omniground which is Sonic, Ben 10, BlazBlue, Rachet and Clank, Devil May Cry, and many other crossovers. This story is quite interesting since they blend a lot of stuff in it. I also love his RWBY Rebellion which is Archie Sonic mixed in with RWBY but how he did it was pretty interesting.

The others I kinda forgot who they were.

Oh don't worry, I guaranty you that as soon as you read some of their stories, the memories will all come back. Whether they're good memories or bad will depend on the individual reader.

Oh don't worry, I guaranty you that as soon as you read some of their stories, the memories will all come back. Whether they're good memories or bad will depend on the individual reader.
I feel like the ones I didn't mention are not that great.

Well Seanzilla1988 and GammaTron are much better and quite underrated.

All jokes aside, I know this isn't fully related to the worst fanfictions thread but I've remember reading a harem story but it wasn't trashy or bad, but it was a crossover one.. The development for the relationships with the girls is quite good actually that there was a bar from 1 to 100 at least.. It was called "Into the Unknown" Multiverse Female Characters x Male OC, but I never had seen it ever again since 2020 at least and I can't even find the author too which is a pain in the ass.

I forgot to mention it was RWBY and Azur Lane and back to RWBY again.. but ngl It was one of the great ones out there.

a true bruh moment indeed, and now we just have a sudden lemon scene out of the blue

There is also this one.
Love how both those authors claim that they really have pure love their servants but literally every story they wrote is kinky lemon where they bang their servants, heavily twisting their personalities and making them OOC as hell. Oh, they also have NTR btw.

There is also this one.
Love how both those authors claim that they really have pure love their servants but literally every story they wrote is kinky lemon where they bang their servants, heavily twisting their personalities and making them OOC as hell. Oh, they also have NTR btw.
I just read one of the books and it's just... god what the **** is this

He has to make his writings extra cringe. Like most wattpaders lol.
Also tf is this

The worst thing about these gachalife reaction videos is that the characters don't even react to the actual anime or manga. Instead they react to.....shitty tiktok made by shitty kids. Like WTF? What the hell would i understand if all i am forced to see is a single picture on weird effects and weird crap music?

that is one thing I have questions on, especially with these.. like how the hell are they react to their own universes, if the dumb gacha tubers do is make them react to ****** tiktok videos instead of the real deal.
Only those cringe gacha tubers think those tiktok videos are cooler then the real deal.

so im guessing deku has
images

mine is with dc fanfics so many psycho mcs. It gives me depression i have to try really hard to supress the memories of it. I try to avoid anything dc for a while since it reminds me of the shitty fanfics. How do you try to forget the fanfics

simple you either just forget or you don't and its not like forgetting the problem makes it go away it just gives you peace of mind because you've forgotten the reason as to why your mad or depressed

the fanfics that give me the most ptsd though is percy jackson and naruto fanfics they are almost never good and they never get better

Back