• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
BTW summing up all the problem of wattpad stories.
1.Looks like it is written by a third grader.
2.******* cringe
3.filled with wish fullfillment shit or masochistic fantasies
4.main character/reader/self insert is flat out annoying and personality less.
5.Too many to list, some others are character assassination, horny harem that could literally canonically never be, authors with arrogance that makes suggs look like the nicest and most humble person...(BTW few times i talked to him, he actually seemed quite nice to be around).

BTW summing up all the problem of wattpad stories.
1.Looks like it is written by a third grader.
2.******* cringe
3.filled with wish fullfillment shit or masochistic fantasies
4.main character/reader/self insert is flat out annoying and personality less.
5.Too many to list, some others are character assassination, horny harem that could literally canonically never be, authors with arrogance that makes suggs look like the nicest and most humble person...(BTW few times i talked to him, he actually seemed quite nice to be around).
Oh yeah, I heard he's pretty chill.

And honestly, between Manifold and SCP, the wiki is reaching the point that Suggsversal power levels might be seen in the near future.

Oh yeah, I heard he's pretty chill.

And honestly, between Manifold and SCP, the wiki is reaching the point that Suggsversal power levels might be seen in the near future.
i actually just started making a web novel this don't know if it will be good or not though

Hey planck and thelegend, if you want to read something really fun read this. It is my favorite.

decided to watch rwby. ****, jaune is actually so damn relatable. I see why people self insert themselves to him. Jaune alone redeemed the whole series for me.
Seriously, just look
I don't want help! I don't want to be the damsel in distress! I want to be the hero!
I'm tired of being the lovable idiot, stuck in the tree while his friends fight for their lives! Don't you understand? If I can't do this on my own... then what good am I?
My father, my grandfather, and his father before him were all warriors! They were all heroes! I wanted to be one, too. I was just never good enough.

I don't know if the novel I'm going to talk about is fitting the topic since it's an original work (but there's clearly a thin line between fanfic and "original work" for that one)

First of all, look at that heaven defying summary
But you know the saddest part ? It's actually an "original" plot, with original characters. MC basically was a human that died and got his soul transfered by a transcendental pagoda that is, by an infinite (if not more) amount, more powerful than everything in the verse. Here is a description of monstruosity.

Of course, everything that the MC does is going to work and he gain power up in the weirdest manner ever. Got beaten up by an stronger guy and got sent into the void ? Oh well, I'll just take the remnant of my last reincarnation power that's weirdly placed at the bottom of said void.

Boringly enough, it's always the same events, guys want treasure on MC, MC don't want, fight, MC win fight or in very rare case loses, get power up, beat the guy again.

It's not worth mentioning but MC will be the strongest person alive in his universe (or multiverse or whatever, look at the cosmology) since, this is a thing.

For me, the part that makes no sense is that... It actually makes sense for the few hundreth of chapters if you don't take every statement for face value, it really scares me.

BTW, there is currently more than 4200 chapters and still ongoing.

I don't know if the novel I'm going to talk about is fitting the topic since it's an original work (but there's clearly a thin line between fanfic and "original work" for that one)

But you know the saddest part ? It's actually an "original" plot, with original characters. MC basically was a human that died and got his soul transfered by a transcendental pagoda that is, by an infinite (if not more) amount, more powerful than everything in the verse. Here is a description of monstruosity.

Of course, everything that the MC does is going to work and he gain power up in the weirdest manner ever. Got beaten up by an stronger guy and got sent into the void ? Oh well, I'll just take the remnant of my last reincarnation power that's weirdly placed at the bottom of said void.

Boringly enough, it's always the same events, guys want treasure on MC, MC don't want, fight, MC win fight or in very rare case loses, get power up, beat the guy again.

It's not worth mentioning but MC will be the strongest person alive in his universe (or multiverse or whatever, look at the cosmology) since, this is a thing.

For me, the part that makes no sense is that... It actually makes sense for the few hundreth of chapters if you don't take every statement for face value, it really scares me.

yea for a shitty novel that's rookie numbers thats why theres a shitty novel tier list which you can look at here shitty novel tier list meme

How high would this verse even scale

How high would this verse even scale
Honestly ? With dimension/realm like THIS (it's only one of many realm and of course, MC is above evrything), probably high 1-A if not tier 0, tho I didn't dwelve enough to say with certainty and since it's mostly badly written and an almost suggverse fiction, I just try to read it on my spare time to give a tier to the MC even if most wouldn't accept it in the first place

I think you're referring to Wisdom Withing Insanity ? And I don't think so, that one is made by a chinese dude on Qidian, I would be pretty messed up for a Comicvine user to go that far tbf
* The mc was a duck or goose I think for the one made by the comicvine...likely the one you mentioned is.

Average wattpad isekai
What Will Happen When A Young 19 Year Old Boy With Dark Past , Who Has Unlimited Passion Towards Swordsmanship and Deep Love For Dragons Who Is Also Much Of Otaku Gets Killed Saving The Lives Of Innocent Kids From A Crazy Psychotic Dude and Get Recarninated By the Orginal God into The Supernatural World Of DxD As Owerpowerd Badass Knight. With a Adventures And Thrilling Experience Like Fighting Dragons, Gods, Demons, Angels,Monsters Etc.

Average wattpad isekai
What Will Happen When A Young 19 Year Old Boy With Dark Past , Who Has Unlimited Passion Towards Swordsmanship and Deep Love For Dragons Who Is Also Much Of Otaku Gets Killed Saving The Lives Of Innocent Kids From A Crazy Psychotic Dude and Get Recarninated By the Orginal God into The Supernatural World Of DxD As Owerpowerd Badass Knight. With a Adventures And Thrilling Experience Like Fighting Dragons, Gods, Demons, Angels,Monsters Etc.
that sounds like a web novel summery if the summery was an honest description of the novel

Cool title, what's the plot about?

Funny how people keep making OP HADOU GOD READER 1-A OUTERVERSAL X HAREM yet every damn shinza vn has protag get his ass handled by even more op villains.

Funny how people keep making OP HADOU GOD READER 1-A OUTERVERSAL X HAREM yet every damn shinza vn has protag get his ass handled by even more op villains.
b r u h

Semi-related but what fanfics have you guys seen that you think handle crossovers or meshed universes really well?

Semi-related but what fanfics have you guys seen that you think handle crossovers or meshed universes really well?

It's basically the phantom thieves thrown into a sorta composite or self made DC Universe, where the Phantom Thieves are forced by Bat-Mite into playing a cruel game as they have to cure the hearts of Gotham's criminals and eventually Batman himself. While Bat-Mite himself holds the beloved ones of the Phantom Thieves at gunpoint. That's the basic premise

The beginning is really rough, but it gets better at as it goes on. The characters do feel in character, though I think Batman feels a bit too... extreme? And some of thother characterisation feels weird. The powerscaling is pretty messy, even ignoring the canon stuff. Like Supposed Wonder Woman level characters are being pit against Batman level characters, even though batamn level characters here are like 9-B to 8-C at best, while Wonder Woman and Superman level characters are portrayed as world destroyers. It's inconsistent in an on itself. Also bat-Mite at times feels like a convenient plot mechanic more than anything at times tbh.

The story takes place in a new mostly DCAU inspired universe with some elements taken from the comics and other media. So it's not in any specific DC continuity

But overall, it's a pretty fun and entertaining what if, despite some really odd characterisation and inconsistent powerscaling, but it never really gets boring imo. The story does improve itself over time. I recommend if you're a fan of either franchises. 3/5

Last edited:
Huh, that's pretty neat.

Haven't read too many crossovers at length but one I enjoy is Avengers of Steel.

Basically, a semi-fusion universe where DCEU Superman grew up in the MCU and I say semi-fusion in that while there's important elements of DC within it, the other characters themselves are sparse and there's none of the main team in it. First arc is eh, more of a retelling at first but gets significantly better over time. The rules and lore of the setting fit in really well with each other with minimal contradiction compared to what I've usually seen from these sorts of crossovers.

Superman himself is fairly well characterized so far and younger than his canon counterpart at 21 or so. Also actually comes off as what I usually like to see in Superman, an honest and good if dorky journalist with godlike powers. Other characters actually fit fairly well with their characterization and it takes a bit more focus at the non-Avenger aspect of the setting like Daredevil and the like.

Powerscaling is pretty alright. Superman, Thor and Hulk are firmly well above the street tier cast ((I wish DC actually bothered to remember this), Superman actually bothers to train and learn more about his powers and they're pretty firmly Tier 7 as far as feats go. Supes also isn't so strong as being above everyone else and is actually challenged pretty well. Some power rules are changed a bit, Kryptonians are still significantly superhuman even under a red sun due to adapting to Krypton's high gravity and he's learning how to build mental defenses against magic due to a fiasco in one of the arcs.

All in all, a decent what-if and narrative as far as such a crossover goes. 7.5-8/10.

Last edited:
Also, I find it funny that that Superman has more consistent Tier 7 showings than his canon variant. Like, it's 3-4 feats to one.

Back