• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Found one of the Ashen One making Ainz and his group look like chumps but the reviews had a lot of Overlord fans upset that their fav verse is losing.

seriously, it is not that 99.99% ainz fanfic does NOT has him crubstomping everything, even ******* nasuverse. Also, why do these overlord fans support ainz so much? Do they not realize that he would happily gut them and their family alive for his profit? Ah, perhaps they do. Perhaps they want it as well. That is why people praise ainz and hate issei and shinji ikari.

seriously, it is not that 99.99% ainz fanfic does NOT has him crubstomping everything, even ******* nasuverse. Also, why do these overlord fans support ainz so much? Do they not realize that he would happily gut them and their family alive for his profit? Ah, perhaps they do. Perhaps they want it as well. That is why people praise ainz and hate issei and shinji ikari.
Ainz is just a cool mf.

Fate isn't bad, its just complicated with the whole multiversal logic kinda like BlazBlue, Guilty Gear and SMT. Also Warhammer 40k is cool, though out of the list Overlord is my least fav.

Here and I thought the internet cannot disappoint me...
Call me stupid or weird is it just me or the guys mc in fate all act as moral support at best while the girls do all the fighting always?
Also he kinda said in an interview
"Lot of People said im Feminist cause I Writting about Strong Female Character and Male Character only Support that Strong Female Character... First I Accept It But now I Think That's Not. Because Physical Power is Anyone can get it who has Strong Weapon or something. But Mental Power is Difficult to Achieve or get it. I Gave Physical Power to Female and Mental Power to Male Character. This is Very Sexiest Thing
So I Think Im Macho Writter Rather than Feminist Writter(laughs)"

i kinda feel as if he is mocking guys.
i mean writing strong female characters=/=femenist writing. But why always make the guys weak even in jokes like the learning with manga where Gudako is super op yet gudao is weak?
that is why nasuverse isn't anywhere near my top favorite verse, i am kinda getting tired of nasu's shit.

Last edited:
I personally liked Fate Stay/Night, but yeah the verse is overall pretty overrated. They do, however, have some of the best art in any anime that I've ever seen

Eh, I don't think Nasuverse is overrated but that's just my personal opinion as I've enjoyed all of Nasu's work that I've played/read lol. Overlord is ******* amazing at least the anime idk what your talking about. Warhammer has to much shit for me to commit to getting into it so I can't comment lol.

fate bad
overlord bad
warhammer bad
Call me stupid or weird is it just me or the guys mc in fate all act as moral support at best while the girls do all the fighting always?
Also he kinda said in an interview
"Lot of People said im Feminist cause I Writting about Strong Female Character and Male Character only Support that Strong Female Character... First I Accept It But now I Think That's Not. Because Physical Power is Anyone can get it who has Strong Weapon or something. But Mental Power is Difficult to Achieve or get it. I Gave Physical Power to Female and Mental Power to Male Character. This is Very Sexiest Thing
So I Think Im Macho Writter Rather than Feminist Writter(laughs)"

i kinda feel as if he is mocking guys.
i mean writing strong female characters=/=femenist writing. But why always make the guys weak even in jokes like the learning with manga where Gudako is super op yet gudao is weak?
that is why nasuverse isn't anywhere near my top favorite verse, i am kinda getting tired of nasu's shit.

images

i will punch nasu
mercurius writes less tragic tales then nasu. both will probably make your life hell for their entertainment (Looks at shirou, hakuno, ritsuka, etc) but between nasu and merc i would choose mercurius to write my story. Hey, at least mercurius makes you a fighter and will probably even let you become a god, while nasu probably makes you a normal human and flexes his characters on you while making you a nice damsel in distress with a tragic ending where you get seperated from everyone you like. Moral of the story: Reject nasuverse, return to masadaverse.

mercurius writes less tragic tales then nasu. both will probably make your life hell for their entertainment (Looks at shirou, hakuno, ritsuka, etc) but between nasu and merc i would choose mercurius to write my story. Hey, at least mercurius makes you a fighter and will probably even let you become a god, while nasu probably makes you a normal human and flexes his characters on you while making you a nice damsel in distress with a tragic ending where you get seperated from everyone you like. Moral of the story: Reject nasuverse, return to masadaverse.
Merc would just make you do shit over and over again…but he still makes you at least a little badass

I might've mentioned this fanfic before in this tread but there was a fanfic I read where Dante killed the Emperor of Mankind and replaced him. Also him and Dante were good friends.

Back