• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

Removed Sesshōmaru-Raikou and Galactus-Eternity from their respective profiles.

and this one.

they have similar speed.

but i allowed star to keep her massively ftl+ attack speed.

check if this one deserves to be removed or not.

or maybe i changed it in the replies but forgot to add it in the op.

i'm still not sure so could someone help.

was this one fine?

(hank can resurrect himself but it takes time regardless. "Hank's immortality is not reliable, as sometimes the Higher Powers don't resurrect him at all, and takes time, regardless")

Last edited:

This one seems fine though i'm bothered by this i said

"kenshin is not bloodlusted here and he’s here to incap Scott." (i said win via death or incap. does that matter if i brought what i said up aka the thing in quotation marks?)

anyway what the rules anyway if you say in the op (win via death or incap) (and then you say something like what i said above aka that quote)

i said distance in the replies but the op seems unchanged.

Sorry guys it's just i need someone to help me see if the matches are okay because of four things i'm worried about.

1. if the op was fine but something i said in the replies related to the op was not (i still didn't change the op though but still)

2. Op was not okay but i changed something about it in the replies to make it fair but forgot to change op.

3. op was not fair or anything but no one noticed it (it could happen)

4. i changed the op to make it fair but no one noticed. Probably because i did it late or something. and another thing, i might have changed it last second but that's unlikely.

yeah these four things are making me having to look at my threads again to see if there's anything wrong with them. and also the incap thing about win via death or incap and this is also making me think twice.

if one can't kill the other, win via incap is optional and vice versa (if the other guy can kill but can't incap) (rules about that as well?)

(sorry if i brought too much on this thread. i just wanted to make sure my matches are allowed and can be kept on my profiles. and this is the thread for these kinds of things which is why i brought them up here)

Last edited:
IIRC, the reason why this match isn't considered a complete stomp is because Goku and Broly AP stomp the shit out of her, which is why it's considered fair.
And Reimu can float even before Goku or Broly can hit her.Something she does in character.

Remove Kratos vs Hoopa from both of the profiles, as the match has been disproven after several revelations in the Dante vs Hoopa matchup. In addition, the result relies on several misconceptions and outright false perceptions on how Concept Hax, Abstract Existence, and the differences between 4-D Tiers of AP.

- It was assumed that Hoopa starts with the creation trio, which was proven false in Dante vs Hoopa. Instead, Hoopa was shown to start with either random Legendaries or his mind hax, both of which would fail against Kratos, as Hoopa cannot hax through his resistances and AE.

- It was assumed The Creation Trio are immune to Kratos concept hax, despite none of them having any form of resistance to the hax, merely because the trio are 2-A. This is not how concept hax works, and even assuming this would be relevant, Hoopa does not start with The Creation Trio.

- It was assumed that Kratos' Abstract Existence would not protect against a 2-A. This is not how Abstract Existence works, and Hoopa only summons the avatars of The Creation Trio, which lack the Abstract Existence their true forms possess and would be needed to interact with Kratos. They only possess CM1, which Kratos resists.

Creation Trio's avatars do have Concept Manioulation, in fact the True Forms Concept Manipulation is from the avatars as they are the ones who performed the feat. The Cocnept of the Creation Trio's avatars is from their true form, which means it has Large Size. As for Hoopa's Mi d Hax not working on him, why? It's has over 2-Ax3 potency and works on Asbtracts.

As for the summon Creatiin Trio summonjng, currently the Wiki treats characters with no obvious first move as pulling off their winning move if the move is likely to be performed first, and as Hoopa summons multiple Legednary groups at once, with the Creation Trio being among those groups, I'd say it's more likely to summon them then not.

Basically the situation between Hoopa vs Kratos is different to the one that happened with Hoopa vs Dante.

Last edited:
Most of normal pokemon matches need to be removed if they are based on their 7-A/High 7-A forms as Pokemon are getting/got upgraded a tier. Gen 1 was already revised along with gen 7 and parts of gen 4, in a few days every 7-A pokemon is getting buffed and thus most of the matches if not all will need removal.
Btw tier is not the only change.

Remove Kratos vs Hoopa from both of the profiles, as the match has been disproven after several revelations in the Dante vs Hoopa matchup. In addition, the result relies on several misconceptions and outright false perceptions on how Concept Hax, Abstract Existence, and the differences between 4-D Tiers of AP.

- It was assumed that Hoopa starts with the creation trio, which was proven false in Dante vs Hoopa. Instead, Hoopa was shown to start with either random Legendaries or his mind hax, both of which would fail against Kratos, as Hoopa cannot hax through his resistances and AE.

- It was assumed The Creation Trio are immune to Kratos concept hax, despite none of them having any form of resistance to the hax, merely because the trio are 2-A. This is not how concept hax works, and even assuming this would be relevant, Hoopa does not start with The Creation Trio.

- It was assumed that Kratos' Abstract Existence would not protect against a 2-A. This is not how Abstract Existence works, and Hoopa only summons the avatars of The Creation Trio, which lack the Abstract Existence their true forms possess and would be needed to interact with Kratos. They only possess CM1, which Kratos resists.
He starts with summoning, which I'm pretty sure the CT is very high on the list of what's summoned.

Except the avatars are the ones who performed the feat in the first place, they have better concept hax then Kratos ever did.

Isn't Kratos only a type 2 concept? You don't need any feats to touch those.

Also Hoopa's mind hax is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY over what Kratos could hope to take since it mind haxed the CT. Who have 2-A resistances to such things.

The Concept Types being mentioned is not because of Conceptual Manipulation and it affecting him, but Hoopa's NPI and ability to affect Abstract Kratos, which Hoopa can do with it's ability to affect Type 1 (Concepts and Abstracts). You do need feats to affect Type 2 Concepts, but Hoopa's hax can affect the Type 1 Concepts that are the Creation Trio's true form, so whatever.

Reaper, stop. You clearly don't know Kratos well. It's Hope he embodies, so just respond to statements about Pokémon if you don't know GoW well.

i said distance in the replies but the op seems unchanged.

Sorry guys it's just i need someone to help me see if the matches are okay because of four things i'm worried about.

1. if the op was fine but something i said in the replies related to the op was not (i still didn't change the op though but still)

2. Op was not okay but i changed something about it in the replies to make it fair but forgot to change op.

3. op was not fair or anything but no one noticed it (it could happen)

4. i changed the op to make it fair but no one noticed. Probably because i did it late or something. and another thing, i might have changed it last second but that's unlikely.

yeah these four things are making me having to look at my threads again to see if there's anything wrong with them. and also the incap thing about win via death or incap and this is also making me think twice.

if one can't kill the other, win via incap is optional and vice versa (if the other guy can kill but can't incap) (rules about that as well?)

(sorry if i brought too much on this thread. i just wanted to make sure my matches are allowed and can be kept on my profiles. and this is the thread for these kinds of things which is why i brought them up here)

the reason being i'm not sure if i removed spinjutzu or not.

spinjutzu is part of lloyd and if i removed that the match can't be added. so remove it and i will later decide for a rematch.

also is this one a stomp

cause we all ended up voting for it but we didn't let them explain much if it was a stomp or not.

and this one.

they have similar speed.

but i allowed star to keep her massively ftl+ attack speed.

check if this one deserves to be removed or not.

or maybe i changed it in the replies but forgot to add it in the op.

i'm still not sure so could someone help.

was this one fine?

(hank can resurrect himself but it takes time regardless. "Hank's immortality is not reliable, as sometimes the Higher Powers don't resurrect him at all, and takes time, regardless")

also this one

because dragonmaster said this

"btw, Considering this is Jou AND Gomamon, it should be noted that Gomamon is prevented from evolution. Otherwise this would be quite unfair. Also, Jou is capable of buffing Gomamon's power if need be, so take that into consideration.

Honestly, once revisions are accepted, I will be making a Vikemon profile which will have a Gomamon with a bit more to work with than Jou's."

these i'm not sure if remove or not.

Due to this CRT being accepted

Goku vs Zero needs to be removed as Zero’s Low 2-C AP got downgraded so his only wincon (Being able to one shot Goku in his strongest form) is no longer a thing.

Last edited:
Back