• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

Llama is disgusting - SCP-682 (Seconds before the hard to kill lizard kills llama god because he is 1 tier below him)

low 1-C vs 2-A (yeah seems right)

Llama is disgusting - SCP-682 (Seconds before the hard to kill lizard kills llama god because he is 1 tier below him)

low 1-C vs 2-A (yeah seems right)

remove it.

a tier 2 cannot beat a tier 1

Ash vs Ben should be removed as it relies on the assumption that Ben's tranformation is faster than Ash trowing a ball + giving an order when Pokémon can get out from the ball with much less (like pushing the button), not to say that the Pokémon can get out from the ball form its own if the trainer is endangered. Also, ngl, the thread was just a mess...

Ash vs Ben should be removed as it relies on the assumption that Ben's tranformation is faster than Ash trowing a ball + giving an order when Pokémon can get out from the ball with much less (like pushing the button), not to say that the Pokémon can get out from the ball form its own if the trainer is endangered. Also, ngl, the thread was just a mess...
Ben had master control meaning he can transform with a thought

Hm. Ok, so how does it make not a stomp then, if Ash can't actually do anything.
Because Pokémon fans rabidly defend Ash as being able to somehow toss a ball faster then a computer that can react to a Big Bang choosing the perfect opponent to fight Ash with.

I have no idea why that wasn’t considered a stomp myself either.

Speed was equal tho.
Speed equalised doesn't effect things like guns and other weapons (so I doubt a computer's calculation speed will get effected) and that's just fail safe which only activates when ben is in danger. Master control allows for actual thought based transformation so yeah probably a stomp.

Not really relevant because Ash has no way to somehow throw a ball faster then it can act. Ash has the same speed, so he can’t act faster either.
the argument was that pokemon can come out of their pokeball willingly (as they do very often throughout the anime).

Either way the thread was indeed a chaotic mess and i agree with nuking it.

Ash-Ben, Aquaman-Namor, Flowey-Mario, and all of the Saitama matches have been removed.

Also, personal thank you to @The_Pink_God for listing out all of the Saitama matches so I didn't have to personally go through them all.

Stomp and stomp (the sequel).

Tbf the user is somewhat new and was unaware of the dimensional tiering since many profiles in tier low 1-C to high 1-C don't actually say 5D (up to) 11D, so when someone sees two characters in the same tier (low 1-C) as well as having somewhat comparable abilities they assume the match will be fair until folks knowledge about those characters has to correct them on the Vs thread (i.e it's 5D Vs 6D and thus a stomp).

Back