• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Miscellaneous Ultra Series Revision Part 1

So I'm gonna start posting a couple of revisions for the series now. This is just the first part. The next part will probably be ability additions or the physiology page abilities.

Multiplier Changes

Basically, I recently learned that 何倍も (Nanbaimo) actually means many times rather than several times. And since the definition of several is "more than two but fewer than many," the statements that use many times would be considered a 4x boost rather than a 3x times boost.

And another problem with the multipliers we currently use. In Japanese, although 数倍 (subai) is considered several times and at least 3.

数十倍 is actually only considered 20x on the low end not 30x. It’s actually really just the equivalent of our tens of times which is 20-99x.

So all the current 数十倍 (sujubai) multipliers are actually 20x multipliers at minimum not 30x.

Also the multiplier for Ultimate Form is currently tens of times scaling from Kaiser Darkness Belial being tens of times stronger than Kaiser Belial due to Armored Darkness being a tens of times multiplier. However the actual multiplier for Ultimate form probably isn’t as big as I originally thought. As it turns out I recently found out that Ultimate Zero was noted to be many times (At least 4x) stronger than Base Zero from an interview with a director in 2010.

And upon further inspection I realized that Base Zero was actually shown to be able to keep up with and trade blows with Jean-Killer who is stronger than Kaiser Belial while having his power halved by the fog surrounding the inside of Beatstar's planet sphere thing. And this was before the events of Ultraman Saga where Zero unlocked Strong-Corona and Luna-Miracle due to fusing into Saga with Dyna and Cosmos which lead to him going on a training journey in Ultra Zero Fight 1.

So Zero likely became even stronger than he was during the events of Killer the Beatstar before facing Kaiser Darkness Belial in Ultra Zero Fight 2. This is further supported as Strong-Corona Zero who is several (at least 3) times stronger than Base Zero was able to somewhat keep up with and hurt Kaiser Darkness Belial who is noted to have combat power on par with Ultimate Zero. Which shows that the gap between Strong-Corona and Ultimate really wasn't as big as I originally thought.

So based on these info the multiplier for Ultimate should be downgraded from tens of times 何十倍 (At least 20x) to many times 何倍も (At least 4x).

Low 2-C Scaling

So currently only Reiwa Era Zero scales to Imit-Belial who is in turn on par with the original Belial who is Low 2-C for surviving the Super-Dimension Eradication Bomb. But thinking about it now quite a few others should scale to them. Like we see Tregear and Tri-Strium Taiga fight Imit-Belial and Base Zero and neither of them were completely inferior to the point of getting stomped. Originally I thought neither of them would scale to Zero or Belial because we see Base Taiga using the Plasma Zero-let overpower an attack from Tregear.

And originally I assumed that the bracelets only hold a portion of an Ultras power as that was the case with all previous Ultras when they borrow another Ultras power. But we later on learn in the Taiga movie that the bracelets actually seem to be the complete power of an Ultra as after returning the bracelets to the New Generation Ultras they regained their power to transform once again. This would mean that it wasn't a portion of Base Zero's power that overpowered an attack from Tregear but rather it was his full power or at least close to his full power. Which means Tri-Strium Taiga and Tregear do fully scale to Base Zero and Imit-Belial and should also gain a likely Low 2-C.

And because the two of them scales this would mean all the New Generation Ultras in their strongest form should scale as they are all shown to be comparable to Tri-Strium Taiga and each other. This would be the lvls of Low 2-C in the series and the characters that scale to it

Baseline Low 2-C: Base Belial (After Crisis), Full Power Ultimate Zero (After Crisis), Full Power Shining Zero (After Crisis), Base Zero (Reiwa Era), Luna-Miracle Zero (Reiwa Era), Imit-Belial, Full Grimdo Tregear (Reiwa Era), New Generation Ultras strongest form (Reiwa Era), Showa Ultra Brothers (Reiwa Era), Delta Rise Claw Z, Beliarok, Plasma Zero-let, Woola, Baraba (Ultraman Z), Destrudos, Grimdo, likely Greeza (Ultraman Z), and possibly Joneus (Reiwa Era) and Alien Barossa II

3x Baseline Low 2-C: Strong-Corona Zero (Reiwa Era), Zero Beyond (Reiwa Era)

4x Baseline Low 2-C: Ultimate Zero (Reiwa Era), Shining Zero (Reiwa Era)

16x Baseline Low 2-C: Ultimate Shining Zero, Absolute Tartarus

20x Baseline Low 2-C: Reiga, Super Taro, King, Noa, Legend, Delacion

TLDR/Summary
何倍も Many times will be treated as 4x minimum.
数十倍/何十倍 Tens of times will be treated as 20x instead of 30x minimum.
Ultimate Aegis's multiplier will be downgraded from 何十倍 tens of times to 何倍も many times.
More characters will scale to Low 2-C due to being shown to keep up with Low 2-C characters.
Overall 3-A AP of the Ultra Series will be increased while Low 2-C AP of the Ultra Series will be decreased.

Last edited:
Given that Peter and I have discussed about this in detail already, I agree with this, and am waiting for further evaluation.

So that’s 3 supporting the revisions. Was there any specific number needed for the changes to go through or do we just need a staff to review this?

So that’s 3 supporting the revisions. Was there any specific number needed for the changes to go through or do we just need a staff to review this?
Yeah, we'd also need a staff to go over this. Preferably someone who's also seen the first multiplier stuff.

Yeah I’ll ask Tempest or Mitch to take a look as Tempest was the one that made the several and many thread while Mitch was the one that helped out in the original multipliers thread.

Thank you Mitch.

Alright now I can finally post the updated blog. Gonna start applying the changes from all the past revisions onto the profiles now. Also just gonna slowly add the references and what not onto the profiles.

Back