• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That or it Mind Haxes with Mind Hax that is superior to an infinite multiverse x three potency Mind Hax.

dante just shoots, his bullets have layered CM hax that destroys concepts superior to type1s
He also has mid-godly and resistance to the latter CM

Dante's CM is done through bullets, which Hoopa can easily shield himself with portals and then summon the Creation Trio. Or he can just start with thought based Mind Hax and instantly win.

Dante has no CM in this key i think.

Meanwhile if Hoopa summons the creation trio the Dante gets erased/sealed before he can say bazinga

Dante's CM is done through bullets, which Hoopa can easily shield himself with portals and then summon the Creation Trio. Or he can just start with thought based Mind Hax and instantly win.
no not just bullets, every one of his moves has that, and even then, what can those creation trio dudes do? from the kratos thread they only have CM1 which dante resists and he has mid-godly

The Creation trio dude can use 2-A AP and Hoopa can BFR through portals.

isnt dantes mind basically his soul? because demons are capable of talking and making decisions with just their souls alone? interacting with his soul now requires very good NPI btw

^^ Well that's just plain wrong and untrue. Where did you get that idea?

If I am not wrong demon souls are type 1 ae so regular npi doesn't cover it but I am pretty sure creation trio can deal with that

So, why is Hoopa allowed to basically cheat the tier list and just effectively change the fight from an actually reasonable one to "Character vs 10 2-As"?

This isn't smurfing, this is just anyone who fights Hoopa fighting 10 other characters who aren't him.

Dante could sneeze Hoopa away with all the shit he has but Hoopa has his ridiculous 2-A summons, which is worse than smurf hax because you aren't even fighting them. You're fighting 10 2-As.

I'm of half a mind to push to pull him off of the Top 5s list because he isn't a Top 5 High 3-A, he's a group of 10 2-As with a gimmick at the start.

So, why is Hoopa allowed to basically cheat the tier list and just effectively change the fight from an actually reasonable one to "Character vs 10 2-As"?

This isn't smurfing, this is just anyone who fights Hoopa fighting 10 other characters who aren't him.

Dante could sneeze Hoopa away with all the shit he has but Hoopa has his ridiculous 2-A summons, which is worse than smurf hax because you aren't even fighting them. You're fighting 10 2-As.

I'm of half a mind to push to pull him off of the Top 5s list because he isn't a Top 5 High 3-A, he's a group of 10 2-As with a gimmick at the start.
Dante can still destroy hoppa with devil trigger but yeah summoning related rules needs to be changed a bit

Because Summoning other characters with a Summoning based ability is allowed in actual versus threads and in the Top list.

guys this drama about summoning wouldnt matter if they cant even kill or incap dante to begin with, can they deal with the mid-godly? and can they affect minds that are superior to type1s?

Because that's a part of his powerset?

Summoning bigger fish is a thing in fiction so why not?

guys this drama about summoning wouldnt matter if they cant even kill or incap dante to begin with, can they deal with the mid-godly? and can they affect minds that are superior to type1s?
If I remembered correctly Giratina have type 1 conceptual nuke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back