• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Docter Fate vs Xeno Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr fates first 2-a key vs a full-powered xeno goku
speed is equal
goku also has the keyword lol
this is prob a stomp

goku: 7

fate:

incon:

Last edited:
Xeno Goku stomps due to the fact that if speed is equalized he could quite literally just seal all of doctor fates abillitys and just one shot him since then it would be his normal human dura.
rWWS1sC22vcGD9u3jpHBWsimkeK968gdasLQprCg9NNwgINVcH8Avt2H8CYYuVaqtH8BhBNElvT9vWh8nULp5Ynm4ZdtZlN6n8fW9lM2Vrx--3TarP4EN-8eR4kU7jfP_wtWfxaF

Xeno Goku stomps due to the fact that if speed is equalized he could quite literally just seal all of doctor fates abillitys and just one shot him since then it would be his normal human dura.
rWWS1sC22vcGD9u3jpHBWsimkeK968gdasLQprCg9NNwgINVcH8Avt2H8CYYuVaqtH8BhBNElvT9vWh8nULp5Ynm4ZdtZlN6n8fW9lM2Vrx--3TarP4EN-8eR4kU7jfP_wtWfxaF
helpful scan, but its not on the profile

What does fate starts with? A quick glance to his profile and all i see that relevant is transmutation, matter manip, and mind control.

If the seal is successful,all abilities of that enemy will not be activated during the next round. its not on xeno goku profile.

This is a 1 round battle

What does fate starts with? A quick glance to his profile and all i see that relevant is transmutation, matter manip, and mind control.
In justice league dark 2018, he stated with sealing once another time transmutation,turned a character to stone.

I meant the comics.
It was the same comics doctor fate wanted to destroy the sphere of gods

His mind control will get resisted. And i don't see sealing on his profile.
Transmutation and matter manipulation can work.

His mind control will get resisted. And i don't see sealing on his profile.
Transmutation and matter manipulation can work.
Thread wasn't made for it. I finished justice league dark 2018 yesterday that's why.
But am planning on making a thread on larfleeze.

Wait, i don't think that AP really matters in this thread unless fate is loosing his abilities too. So this match can be considered valid.

What I mean is that once he gets his abillities sealed, he would be a normal human for the next I guess attack and we Know Xeno goku scales above that and he would just one shot. The main reason he wins is because the seal would go through considering if the speed is equalized they would tag each other giving xeno goku alot of chances to seal his abillities rendering him useless for his chance.

What I mean is that once he gets his abillities sealed, he would be a normal human for the next I guess attack and we Know Xeno goku scales above that and he would just one shot. The main reason he wins is because the seal would go through considering if the speed is equalized they would tag each other giving xeno goku alot of chances to seal his abillities rendering him useless for his chance.
k but the problem is that scan isn't on gokus profile, what don't u understand from that?

Fate should win via transmutation + duplication and power absorption will both be handy as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back