• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delete

Well, if you want.
If you'll change to pigs, as I look on profiles my vote probably would still go to them.

So, what stops Rosa from using her superior speed to shotgun the hell out of dem pigs?

Voting Rosa via higher AP (She scale above the Goats who are capable of doing 8C feats so cusualy while that two seems baseline), higher range and the fact that she start with shooting

So now it's a "who shots first" I guess? I'll still probably give it to Rosa tnx to her dura letting her maybe take a shot or two, while her shotgun was able to one-shot Theory Goats, so it probably has the AP to do the same here.

Appearntly Blue Truth is very out of character for Rosa so that match should be still valid (not a stomp)

Last edited:
All the votes in Bulma thread deemed invalid and that thread in Rosa favor. I do not see how that can be a spite

There is nothing in the rules againt spam lol unless that spam is for spite and/or stomp matches. Also that what you call "spam" is just three matches nothing comprable to how many matches characters like Xeno Goku, Bill Cipher or Four had get with no proplem at all (other than you know some of those matches was stomp or spite). So I see no reason for that thread get closed
I actually start to feel that you say that only for your piggy character not get a lose

Stop making stomps, Mike
Stop making stomps? What stomps? By your own word, it's just bias, not a stomp.
Good enough and let's hope that people aren't bias towards Umineko like last time
Biased towards Umineko? That implies your character would win otherwise, making it not a stomp, Ican't. So which is it, a stomp against Mr. P and Willow, or bias for Umineko?

Stop favoring Piggy just because it's Piggy and use some logic, Ican't. Everyone's getting sick of it.

He consistently just dismisses other character’s abilities and their relevance, he claims so many unconfirmed things and never proves anything he claims, and then claims things like “people are biased towards (insert character name that’s fighting his character here) and then claims it’s a stomp in order to get his character to not have a loss. It’s blatant bias and everybody can see it.

Appearntly Blue Truth is very out of character for Rosa so that match should be still valid (not a stomp)
I was about to ask, then saw this.

Ok, so, there doesn’t seem to be any outclassing of skill or intelligence here, and their overall arsenals seem similar.
Wow nice spite.

Anyway, Rosa wins this. She has consistently solo'd multiple, hell, even dozens of 8-C characters at once. The shotgun can even one shot them, and this guy seems baseline at best.
I think I’ll vote Rosa for this reason. Willow’s durability isn’t even 8-C, it’s just unknown.

I’d like to mention that Rosa, with her shotgun, casually kills dozens of characters that are .11 tons of TNT if you take the train statement for Theory Goats literally (via KE). Her AP is bare minimum 11x that of the explosion in Piggy, meaning she has a very clear AP advantage here. Rosa definitely takes this, but Willow still has a chance to kill her with the gun, sneak up on her since Rosa has no counter to stealth, etc.

I'm pretty sure SBA states that characters are more willing to do out of character things in order to achieve victory so Blue Truths is more likely to occur

Even if Rosa is bloodlust she would not use Blue truth due to her not be awear of her having that ability at fisrt place

Either way, on the bloodlusting page, it just means that they're going for the kill with what they have in character.

Back