• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed equal with Shido end of series ?

He can just use Ain and erase Goku existence or Ain Soph and says "you can't attack me" or Rasiel and write the futur where Goku rips out his own heart

Ionliosite said:
Shido just revives again in that case.
"revives again"

>shido has mid-level regen

>Cell had low-high regen and was still killed by a Kamehameha

Yeah, no. A Kamehameha isn't Death Manipulation, he can't resurrect from that. Read the profile, Camael's regen ability can be overpowered by being decapitated after being stabbed in the heart. Getting obliterated on a cellular level is obviously beyond Camael's powers.

@Irekoz: Does he lead with any of that?

Well, the only wincons I see for Shido are Sealing, Death Manipulation, Future Manipulation, and Ain Soph's Law manipulation allowing Shido it negate the AP difference between him and Goku via having it a law where Goku can't attack and/or hurt Shido.

However, as Casuality confirmed in the Ren Fuji vs Shido thread. Shido needs to summon the angel first. It doesn't take much time though.

Considering the Standard Battle Assumption for distance is I think, 4km? With speed being equal, I don't think Goku is going to have enough time to reach Shido, unless he instantly busts out Kamehameha or a ki blast, before he seals him, invokes death, or makes it a law where he can't hurt him.

Now, it comes to the issue of what does Shido exactly lead with? As in, which Angel does he usually use first? If it isn't Ain Soph Sur, Michael, Ain Soph, then I see Goku getting to Shido before he uses them. If he does. Then I'd give it Shido unless Goku instantly busts out Kamehameha or a ki blast, then I'd go with inconclusive with a double K.O.

Nier Hitoshura said:
Now, it comes to the issue of what does Shido exactly lead with? As in, which Angel does he usually use first?
You asked the forbidden question.

Anyways, he has indeed led with Michael and Ain Soph.

AwdwdwddddadadadwFWEFAF
He leads with shooting dozens of ki blasts while charging forward. Goku didn't hit jiren because he might have killed him considering the power gap between them

Nier Hitoshura said:
Well, the only wincons I see for Shido are Sealing, Death Manipulation, Future Manipulation, and Ain Soph's Law manipulation allowing Shido it negate the AP difference between him and Goku via having it a law where Goku can't attack and/or hurt Shido.
However, as Casuality confirmed in the Ren Fuji vs Shido thread. Shido needs to summon the angel first. It doesn't take much time though.

Considering the Standard Battle Assumption for distance is I think, 4km? With speed being equal, I don't think Goku is going to have enough time to reach Shido, unless he instantly busts out Kamehameha or a ki blast, before he seals him, invokes death, or makes it a law where he can't hurt him.

Now, it comes to the issue of what does Shido exactly lead with? As in, which Angel does he usually use first? If it isn't Ain Soph Sur, Michael, Ain Soph, then I see Goku getting to Shido before he uses them. If he does. Then I'd give it Shido unless Goku instantly busts out Kamehameha or a ki blast, then I'd go with inconclusive with a double K.O.
i think and consider for this reason is good enough to icon

I actually vote for Shido, it just seems that he has the hax advantage and with speed equialized he should be able to avoid Goku's intial volley and even if not survive the intial attack.

I just reread Shido's battles on Volumes 19 and 20 (and it was a pain), and as it turns out, Ain Soph is his forth move. In Volume 20, on his battle against "Mio", he used Raphael (to impulse himself up to the air), then Metatron (to create light beams to attack "Mio"), then Ain Soph Ur (to kill "Mio"'s arms), and then Ain Soph (creating a law to immobilize his opponent so Tohka could attack "Mio").

All in all, I change my vote to Goku.

If that's Shido's way of fighting, then Goku will immediately react to his impulse and get the first strike in with either a regular Ki Blast or a Soaring Fist (MUI Goku's Kiai attack), with the former most likely being the case.

I'll be switching my vote too.

Ionliosite said:
I just reread Shido's battles on Volumes 19 and 20 (and it was a pain), and as it turns out, Ain Soph is his forth move. In Volume 20, on his battle against "Mio", he used Raphael (to impulse himself up to the air), then Metatron (to create light beams to attack "Mio"), then Ain Soph Ur (to kill "Mio"'s arms), and then Ain Soph (creating a law to immobilize his opponent so Tohka could attack "Mio").
All in all, I change my vote to Goku.
He discoverd he can use Ain Soph during this fight so we can't say he doesn't use it first in battle

Tell me which time he led with it, because I read Volumes 19 and 20 today just to be sure he started with lawhax, and he didn't.

He discoverd he can use it during the last fight in vol 20, how do you want to us know if he starts fighting with that ?

There's only Volume 21 left, so unless he leads with it on that volume, he doesn't lead with lawhax. And we don't know is pretty much how things are rn, we can't prove he does, but we can prove he doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back