• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

Meta vs Carolina. It's literally wrong by Word of God. It is the only fight on this website that's objectively wrong. Several RoosterTeeth members worked on Meta vs Carolina and it was a literal Red vs Blue Episode (Specifically in Season 14, Episode 13) as well as being a Death Battle. The scenario in the Vs Thread was literally the exact same as the fight. Meta only won to spite Death Battle I'm pretty sure.

Edit: Also, the arguments for Meta were basically "Meta via hax" and then a bunch of FRAs, even though he has one notable hax (Time Stop) that he only uses defensively in character.
Bumping this since it was lost in a wave of Sonic matches.

Erasure completed, I cleaned Sonic, Superman and Red vs Blue.

@StarKingDemonLord I think there's a mistake, Kirito's loss against Spider doesn't come from that thread, and it's from Comics Spider, while the one you linked is MCU Spider Man

Erasure completed, I cleaned Sonic, Superman and Red vs Blue.

@StarKingDemonLord I think there's a mistake, Kirito's loss against Spider doesn't come from that thread, and it's from Comics Spider, while the one you linked is MCU Spider Man
Yea. I recognized. The profile said that he lost against Marvel Comics Spider-Man when the match was MCU Spider-Man (And the match was never concluded).

I think Four vs The God of Darkness and Rick vs God of Light need to be removed

https://vsbattles.com/threads/a-number-messes-with-a-god.74236/ The God of Darkness has the ability to create Grimm such as The Apathy which have combat applicable willpower and empathetic manipulation, neither of which Four Resists

https://vsbattles.com/threads/rick-tries-to-kill-god.69842/ I honestly don't get the reasoning in this thread. Ricks two win conditions were BFR, which the God of Light can teleport back via dimensional teleportation (Since he can travel to and from the afterlife) and The Particle destroyer, which is not featless at killing characters with High Regen and Type 5 immortality.

The reasoning on the second thread is shaky at best and the first thread didn't take into account one's abilities as well

Honetsly, I agree with the removal of the Rick vs GoL fight. I don't think Rick can really do anything before GoL just continuously thinks him out of existence

well two of The Hunters fights are pretty outdated, I'm looking at the Akuma and Toriko matches, since both are High 4-C and The Hunter is 5-A, also I'm pretty sure that The Hunter doesn't just spam Bloodletter enough to validate "madness hax gg" as a valid argument

Given enough time he does actually, plus he has passive madness hax
Given enough time when he gets atomized in one hit, he skilled but not that skilled. and wrong key, those matches were using Honoring Wishes Hunter, not Childhood's beginning Hunter. Also I kinda doubt that the hunter can get back to Central Park before 24 hours passes

I think Four vs The God of Darkness and Rick vs God of Light need to be removed

https://vsbattles.com/threads/a-number-messes-with-a-god.74236/ The God of Darkness has the ability to create Grimm such as The Apathy which have combat applicable willpower and empathetic manipulation, neither of which Four Resists

https://vsbattles.com/threads/rick-tries-to-kill-god.69842/ I honestly don't get the reasoning in this thread. Ricks two win conditions were BFR, which the God of Light can teleport back via dimensional teleportation (Since he can travel to and from the afterlife) and The Particle destroyer, which is not featless at killing characters with High Regen and Type 5 immortality.

The reasoning on the second thread is shaky at best and the first thread didn't take into account one's abilities as well
I also took care of this.

Given enough time when he gets atomized in one hit, he skilled but not that skilled. and wrong key, those matches were using Honoring Wishes Hunter, not Childhood's beginning Hunter. Also I kinda doubt that the hunter can get back to Central Park before 24 hours passes
Thats the entire point of the Hunter though? Atomization wont permakill him due to type 8 immortality

As per SBA he can

Thats the entire point of the Hunter though? Atomization wont permakill him due to type 8 immortality

As per SBA he can
Hunter isn't dodging too well when at least Akuma has ridiculous aoe around himself that is way longer then just the leg the hunter is expecting to dodge, and I never said anything to type 8, that's what the whole probably can't get back in time was about

So he gets back up from the spot he got murdered or something? Even then both characters in question have ways to to send the hunter to Narnia by way of either BFR or yeet of the century to China

Hunter isn't dodging too well when at least Akuma has ridiculous aoe around himself that is way longer then just the leg the hunter is expecting to dodge, and I never said anything to type 8, that's what the whole probably can't get back in time was about

So he gets back up from the spot he got murdered or something? Even then both characters in question have ways to to send the hunter to Narnia by way of either BFR or yeet of the century to China
And the Hunter has ways to come back from BFR, namely the Bold Hunter's Mark or just killing himself

Apologies for double posting, but...

These two Grand Priest battles seem to be invalid, since Grand Priest is 2-A while both Giratina and Darkrai are 2-B. Is there an actual reason why this is like this, or can this be removed?

Thank you for helping out. I appreciate it.

If Dante's statistics have been changed, it should be fine to remove his versus matchup links from all the relevant profile pages, yes.

Announcer (BFB) VS Alex Russo

Due to the new episode of BFB 29, the Announcer is able to use reality warping and defeat her in a thought via Budget Cuts. Before BFB 29, Budget Cuts were merely BFR, which Alex is able to teleport from and defeat Announcer. However, now that Budget Cuts are considered offensive reality warping, this reasoning is invalid

Back