• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yajirobe vs MarvelousAQl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yajirobe scales from 69 zettatons, while Marvy is backscaled from the CPU candidates who are backscaled from the CPU who are baseline 5-B. The AP gap shouldn't even reach 1.5x

How skilled is him?

He is > Piccolo who did the feat with weighted clothing actually, so decently above that. AP gap shouldn't be huge, but it's still decently big.

I dunno I just made this because you wanted an opponent for her

Even if Yajirobe is stronger Marvy's increased defense against humans should close the AP gap. Plus she's versatil af while Yajirobe only has his sword.

Marvy low to mid Diff.

Well yes, the AP gap shouldn't still reach 2x even assuming he reaches 100 zettatons. Her elemental attacks are mostly infusing her weapons with those elements. The status effects have a slight chance to be applied with every attack.

Isn't he fairly skilled too? I mean, she is quite skilled too, but most comes from statements.

Anyway, her versatily definitely helps with that, giving her a win with mid diff assuming his skill level is at the very least comparable to hers (I have no idea about that)

I dont remember Yajirobe being so skilled. This key only fought against Vegeta and the only two hits he landed were in sucker punches.

Yajirobe does have some skils as shown in his fight with Cymball bakc in Dragon Ball here, however by the time of Z he's a coward and doesn't like fighting.

So Marvy FRA.

Pretty sure being>A guy who was able to rather easily perform a baseline 5B feat while slightly weakened would put you at least somewhere near 2x above Baseline

Then again Marvy holds every other advantage versatility included so Bae Slaps FRA

It's because it's not from a calc, but she is slightly weaker than someone slightly weaker than a baseline 5-B

I don't see why that isn't Low 5B+ tho.

And if she isn't actually Low 5B+ because we don't accept it without a calc, she gets on shotted

Retracting until I get answered

Because the rules are that "+" is for feats calculated in the upper half of the tier. Not for characters in the upper half of the tier in general.

Her AP is near baseline 5-B, "+" or not

Tbh I can't find a single 'CPU candidate' on this site that is anything above tier 8. How does this scaling work?

It's because I'm lazy and still need to update their profiles, but the revision are already accepted

Kaltias said:
Because the rules are that "+" is for feats calculated in the upper half of the tier. Not for characters in the upper half of the tier in general.

Her AP is near baseline 5-B, "+" or not
Latias

Oh I know. Latias, Ryuko, Fate Servants, and many others. All wrong.

It's an issue that was left unchecked for a while so ignoring the rule became the norm.

I am partially responsible for that, myself

Well I mean I'm pretty sure that the High 6-C part shouldn't apply to the BoG storm anyway so

I'm pretty sure that the calc was based on Cole summoning a storm the strike everything with a lightning bolt being the same in both games, but maybe I missed a bit of something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back