• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grass Grows, Birds Fly, and Brother I HATE FORTNITE (Scout vs the Looper)

Scout posts on twitch that he hates fortnite. The Fortnite company after hearing this decides to send in the looper to assassinate scout for hating fortnite. Jeremy (scout's real name) knows the looper is coming and prepares for battle.

Scout's Profile: 7

The Looper

Rules

Both have knowledge of each other

Scout is bloodlusted

The Looper is 9-A and can't have any weapons above that. Scout is 9-A too and is allowed to have his optional equipment, his spells, and his MvM upgrades (i can restrict some of his spells and upgrades if that's allowed. if it's too much)

battle takes place in King's Row from overwatch (no bias for either side if it's overwatch)

they are 11 ft apart

speed is equalized

P.S if i don't want to restrict scouts everything. here's the thing i could make the looper 8-C then. (but then do i have to use every single 8-C weapon he has or can i choose which 8-C weapons he can use and which he can't. Is that allowed, i need a fortnite person to explain this to me because are most of fortnite weapons optional or no?) (because if i give him every single 8-C weapon then it might be unfair/stomp to scout's side)

Last edited:
P.S if i don't want to restrict scouts everything. here's the thing i could make the looper 8-C then. (but then do i have to use every single 8-C weapon he has or can i choose which 8-C weapons he can use and which he can't. Is that allowed, i need a fortnite person to explain this to me because are most of fortnite weapons optional or no?) (because if i give him every single 8-C weapon then it might be unfair/stomp to scout's side)
I'm pretty sure all the weapons in the Fortinite Universe are optional, so you can freely Limit the Looper's gear.
Scout with 9-A weapons scales 300 megajoules but what does Rick Sanchez scale to?
you made me spit of laughter

Ok what's stopping The Looper from one-shotting or random haxxing the hell out of Scout?

can you explain how scout can win if we give him every single optional equipment, all of his spells, and all of his MvM upgrades
scout can jump really high and change directions midair. He has his 9-A weapons so he can hurt the looper. He can make distractions with monoculus and skeletons. Make himself a much smaller target. He can summon meteors to destroy any building he makes, go invinisble, teleport and heal bullet wounds which is what most of the damage he gets in the fight will be. He is incredibly tough being able to take fatal injuries and not even notice. And capable of dodging thousands of different kinds of attack coming from multiple directions regularly.

scout can jump really high
And by this I mean far higher than normal, a single jump can reach the top of small buildings and he can double jump, winger increases his jump height even more and the soda popper give him 5 extra jumps, the atomizer give him an extra third jump. he can also amp his speed with bonk atomic punch and baby face blaster and scales far above his normal self and the crit canteen will increase this as well. Edit: the force of nature also can help him reach higher

he doesn't have everything he's only allowed to have his 9-A weapons
Scout has 9-B durability right?
He seemingly scale to like 6 Megajoules, The Looper scales to almost 300.

Do his 9-A weapons include throwables that deal no damage? He's got Boogey Bombs, Shadow Bombs, and more to give some hax. Stink Bombs ignore durability. Looper's got 8-C builds with metal structures, and more.

Scout has 300 megajoule weapons that were upgraded to be stronger. Can make them do critical damage. Scout dodges all types of explosives on the regular He can jump higher than most bombs can reach. Shouldn’t the 8-C structures be restricted, this is supposed to be anything under 9-A? If their not restricted then scout could still probably try to run or jump around it.

Scout has 300 megajoule weapons that were upgraded to be stronger. Can make them do critical damage. Scout dodges all types of explosives on the regular He can jump higher than most bombs can reach. Shouldn’t the 8-C structures be restricted, this is supposed to be anything under 9-A? If their not restricted then scout could still probably try to run or jump around it.

well anything under and equivalent to 9-A

Structures are an ability, not equipment. They cant be restricted afaik, and The Looper is gonna spam them, if he can get Scout trapped that's gg.

The Looper can broadway force Scout pretty easily, or Chiller Grenade to knock him off balance without control.

I dunno TF2 so I cant really say anything in Scouts favor...

Aren’t buildings done with that little pad they have? also you need to get the materials for that, that’s why I was wondering if it was in this fight. scout dodges Grenades and other types of explosives daily. It’s his job. And this scout can just jump or teleport out of the bomb range.
he can also slow down the player as well

knifeman and don't forget the summoning.

Aren’t buildings done with that little pad they have? also you need to get the materials for that, that’s why I was wondering if it was in this fight. scout dodges Grenades and other types of explosives daily. It’s his job. And this scout can just jump or teleport out of the bomb range.

also do the spells count as hax?

and does damage transferal help here.

also knifeman the invulnerability canteen will help here as long as he avoids those stink bombs right.

The Looper also has Storm Flips which ignore Durability and have a much larger range than Stink Bombs.
Their profile is still kinda bleh at the minute tbh...

Iirc heavy killed and tortured a bunch of guards by himself when he was a child and broke his family out of a gulag. His family killed a group of armed men that came for them and they talk as if it was causal. Heavy gets older becomes a mercenary and Is seen as one of the most dangerous people on the planet, and scout should be comparable due to the fact that he fights heavy and is capable of straight up beating him in a fight

Iirc heavy killed and tortured a bunch of guards by himself when he was a child and broke his family out of a gulag. His family killed a group of armed men that came for them and they talk as if it was causal. Heavy gets older becomes a mercenary and Is seen as one of the most dangerous people on the planet, and scout should be comparable due to the fact that he fights heavy and is capable of straight up beating him in a fight

BONK

Yeah, Scout doesn't scale to 300 Megajoules. He scales to 0.001 tons due to various soldier rocket calcs.

I think I'll vote for Scout here.

While the base Scout is easily one-shot by the Looper, this is Scout with all of his MvM upgrades, canteens, magic spells, and powerups, most of which have tons of damage reduction, or even invulnerability stuff that makes Scout being one-shot here kinda unlikely. (not to mention stuff like Reflect, which reflects 80% of damage received to the enemy)

Scout seems to have a very slight AP advantage with his 9-A weapons (0.069818 tons vs 0.06621 tons). Of course, the actual AP advantage is much higher if we factor in stuff like Power Ups, Spells, and Crits.

I find Scout being hit by stuff like the Boogie Bomb and other throwable projectiles (sans maybe the Storm Flips) seem unlikely due to his insane mobility with his incredibly high jumps (which can honestly be considered borderline flight if we factor in stuff like the Soda Popper and Atomizer), and various speed amps.

The Mad Milk's, and Sandman's speed reduction slows down the enemy so much that the enemy basically moves at turtle pace, so I think Scout can just throw his Mad Milk (which has considerable range), and just vaporize the Looper with his Kritz'd C.A.P.P.E.R while basically flying around in the air. Scout also can summon Monoculus, and a skeleton horde, which would force the Looper to at least fight a 2v1, turn invisible, turn tiny, go invulnerable, go into essentially what is Bullet Time with BONK! and give them the Plague upon contact.

I think I'll vote for Scout here.

While the base Scout is easily one-shot by the Looper, this is Scout with all of his MvM upgrades, canteens, magic spells, and powerups, most of which have tons of damage reduction, or even invulnerability stuff that makes Scout being one-shot here kinda unlikely. (not to mention stuff like Reflect, which reflects 80% of damage received to the enemy)

Scout seems to have a very slight AP advantage with his 9-A weapons (0.069818 tons vs 0.06621 tons). Of course, the actual AP advantage is much higher if we factor in stuff like Power Ups, Spells, and Crits.

I find Scout being hit by stuff like the Boogie Bomb and other throwable projectiles (sans maybe the Storm Flips) seem unlikely due to his insane mobility with his incredibly high jumps (which can honestly be considered borderline flight if we factor in stuff like the Soda Popper and Atomizer), and various speed amps.

The Mad Milk's, and Sandman's speed reduction slows down the enemy so much that the enemy basically moves at turtle pace, so I think Scout can just throw his Mad Milk (which has considerable range), and just gun down the Looper with his Kritz'd C.A.P.P.E.R while basically flying around in the air. Scout also can summon Monoculus, and a skeleton horde, which would force the Looper to at least fight a 2v1, turn invisible, turn tiny, go invulnerable, go into essentially what is Bullet Time with BONK! and give them the Plague upon contact.

question is it game mechanics that scout can only have 3 weapons?

so remove game mechanics and he can somehow hold every single weapon he has had

Back