• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

That makes literally no sense. Weren't they Bloodlusted?
They weren't bloodlusted, but against someone with Madara's repertoire SNI telling Gil that this pale caster-looking mother ****** can and will one-shot him ain't about to be ignored and well... Ea is Low 1-C space-time hax evenat the Low 6-B version and Gil has plenty of dura neg weapons to throw out

They weren't bloodlusted, but against someone with Madara's repertoire SNI telling Gil that this pale caster-looking mother ****** can and will one-shot him ain't about to be ignored and well... Ea is Low 1-C space-time hax evenat the Low 6-B version and Gil has plenty of dura neg weapons to throw out
I know that, I'm not trying to remove the new one but if that's the case then why wouldn't SNI tell Gil that the old Madara could also One-Shot him?

I know that, I'm not trying to remove the new one but if that's the case then why wouldn't SNI tell Gil that the old Madara could also One-Shot him?
... because he's High 7-A+ physically. Plus the fact that Gil can pretty easily match everything Madara has, he'll know this, so he'll job.

If he was that just goes against your whole argument. There was nothing stopping him from being told "You're gonna ******* die if you don't take this seriously".
He's around 24 Gigatons physically right now, the fight when it actually happened doesn't really matter compared to the now lol

if i say ryley is at his strongest does he need prep to get into the suit or do we assume he's already in the suit and stuff.
Yes, he'd be in the suit already.

Oozaru Goku VS Monster Chopper needs to be removed from both profiles due to Chopper being upgraded from High 8-C to much higher than High 7-C
Removed.

This match was done when Naruto had a 2x Advantage in AP

Now Luffy has 3,6666 times or 5,333 times the Ap advantage, there is no way that the votes that were "ap advantage and clones" can carry Naruto victory, Luffy would just tank everything with his rubber physiology
Removed.

Yamcha (Canon) vs. Yamcha (Reincarnated)

This was an AP stomp that somehow got added, I don't even know why since Gilad says as much 3 messages in.
Removed if from the Reincarnated version but for some reason i can't remove it from Canon Yamcha's page do to some error.

actually can we remove this one

low 7-B for both. naruto can't win

godlycharmander said they start high 7-C and then to low 7-B (both high 7-C)

however @Colonel_Krukov said

"Any attacks that are over the tier you're debating about are restricted"

although @AbaddonTheDisappointment said

"Oh wait I’m an idiot. I mixed up higher tier attacks with using multiple ratings. IE I mixed up “x tier, higher with attack” with “x tier, likely y tier”. Yeah using attacks thatre higher tiers is allowed.

Also from what I can tell the last change to the profile was the addition of that match up so from what I can tell it should be fine"

although i was referring to another match to him (if your confused. here's the link to a discussion i had regarding this. just read the whole thing and you'll understand)

okay who's correct?

i don't want you to bring them here lordgriffin. but you have to, you can @ to them.

I mean I thought that you could since I've seen it allowed, though I'm pretty sure you're allowed to restrict them if you want. Honestly don't know the actual rules for debating on the site that well so take anything I say with a grain of salt

actually can we remove this one

low 7-B for both. naruto can't win

godlycharmander said they start high 7-C and then to low 7-B (both high 7-C)

however @Colonel_Krukov said

"Any attacks that are over the tier you're debating about are restricted"

although @AbaddonTheDisappointment said

"Oh wait I’m an idiot. I mixed up higher tier attacks with using multiple ratings. IE I mixed up “x tier, higher with attack” with “x tier, likely y tier”. Yeah using attacks thatre higher tiers is allowed.

Also from what I can tell the last change to the profile was the addition of that match up so from what I can tell it should be fine"

although i was referring to another match to him (if your confused. here's the link to a discussion i had regarding this. just read the whole thing and you'll understand)

okay who's correct?

i don't want you to bring them here lordgriffin. but you have to, you can @ to them.
Removed

Eda still won with abilities that bypassed her regeneration like Sleep Manipulation. So, I don't think the match should be removed.

I guess it seems fair for removal.
Edit: I removed the match.

Last edited:
Just posting this here, i can remove it myself later; Fiamma vs Shea.

Almost 2 years old, and the 2nd one was a shit show.

Not only has Fiamma not been updated in like over a year, despite their apparently being a revision that was going to be done, Shea isn't even High 6-A anymore, plus has more abilities, of course despite all that, i imagine if the match was remade for a 3rd time, the same arguments would be made, lets not go there.

Back