• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rosa ushiromiya vs crossbones (mcu)

Rosas profile

Crossbones

8-C for both (piece Rosa vs crossbones with armor and gauntlets)

in-character (in character Rosa does not use truths. It’s out of character for her to do so)

no knowledge of each other

35 ft apart from each other (rosa's gonna need it)

speed equalized

battle takes place in a wasteland

Music is 99 luftballoons

Last edited:
Crossbones scales to 1.02 tons, is more skilled, and has higher lifting strength. What is Rosa’s AP? Her profile isn’t very clear.

Rosa 9-B comes from upscaling to this
Screenshot_20200609-004420_YouTube-1.jpg

oh and if you need more

not to mention explosives and expert martial artist.

he's nearly comparable to captain america

for those who don't want to read the link. here's caps durability it says on the wiki

Building level (Can no-sell terminal velocity dives into water from over thousands of feet. Can also withstand hits from the Winter Soldier's bionic arm. Can take physical hits and repulsor blasts from Mark 46 Iron Man. Survived a fall from the Triskelion. Survived being sent flying through a bus after being hit by a grenade launcher. Withstood repulsor blasts from Ultron Prime which can easily melt metal. Survived a fall from a Project Insight helicarrier into the Potomac's waters. Withstood a grenade and a subsequent fall from the building. Regularly no-sells high falls from buildings and whatnot with minimal discomfort. Withstood Thanos's missiles that destroyed the Avengers compound. Got kicked through a thick stone block by Thanos. Comparable to Spider-Man, who got hit by a train).

oh and if you need more

not to mention explosives and expert martial artist.

he's nearly comparable to captain america

for those who don't want to read the link. here's caps durability it says on the wiki

Building level (Can no-sell terminal velocity dives into water from over thousands of feet. Can also withstand hits from the Winter Soldier's bionic arm. Can take physical hits and repulsor blasts from Mark 46 Iron Man. Survived a fall from the Triskelion. Survived being sent flying through a bus after being hit by a grenade launcher. Withstood repulsor blasts from Ultron Prime which can easily melt metal. Survived a fall from a Project Insight helicarrier into the Potomac's waters. Withstood a grenade and a subsequent fall from the building. Regularly no-sells high falls from buildings and whatnot with minimal discomfort. Withstood Thanos's missiles that destroyed the Avengers compound. Got kicked through a thick stone block by Thanos. Comparable to Spider-Man, who got hit by a train).

this is why we use 8-C for both

Wait is that scan really the reason the when they cry characters are 8-C. Because not only are trains nowhere close to 8-C, but the goats also failed to break two regular iron bars within the very same scan that has the train statement. If there is another reason they are 8-C that is fine, but if that’s their only justification they should be downgraded

Agree with Keeweed there, they probably have 8-C stuff tucked away somewhere besides that. Anyway Rosa gets yeeted FRA

I’m pretty sure crossbones stomps here. Rosa gets outskilled and overpowered by superior LS and AP

Tbf Rosa was able to like fight an entire horde of those goat guys, granted she came up short afaik but she did take down quite a few with just a few things that weren't exactly classed as weapons. So she does have a fighting chance I'd say. Truths are OOC for Rosa iirc

If she is losing badly she might but I don't know anything about umineko so not gonna argue on that topic

If she is losing badly she might but I don't know anything about umineko so not gonna argue on that topic

i feel like this isn't a stomp because she does have a chance of winning (we can either increase the distance between them. which i did. or what you said aka a few times where she can activate the truth and kill him) (i said a few. most of time she gets killed before she can even say it out)

i could imagine a scenario where just as she does that (it's not gonna happen here since she's in-character) a bomb explodes in her mouth tossed by brock. or she gets shot to death before she can.
no you cannot stop truths from being activated whatsoever you'll just get power nulled until rosa finishes
anyways it's ooc and crossbones seems to be more skilled so i'll vote for him

Back