• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokyo Revengers Speed Calcs Conclusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have already looked at it. A Hypersonic result also wouldn't really count as an outlier since it's just 600 m/s away.
Be deadass rn like seriously be deadass ONLY 600?m/s AWAY FOR A VERSE THAT ranges from Subsonic to Supersonic+ MAYBE Hypersonic considering whatever other CGMs say about using weight momentum for the Mikey thing this is the difference between several tiers and is the definition of the outlier for a verse that's narratively only FTE

DMUA is literally sussing the calc out and said seek another opinio
Doesn't matter cause Agnaa rejected it and I also see this as invalid since he literally reacts to him in 2 panels its not a blitz in that way hell if anything Angry just downscales him and even then this calc won't work by our literal wiki standards

So no hypersonic is in fact an outlier
That's why I sent it to you.... For another opinion

Not really, look at their debates, it makes sense

500 m/s to 1700 m/s is not an outlier

Be deadass rn like seriously be deadass ONLY 600?m/s AWAY FOR A VERSE THAT ranges from Subsonic to Supersonic+ MAYBE Hypersonic considering whatever other CGMs say about useing weight momentum for the Mikey thing this is the difference between several tiers and is the definition of the outlier for a verse that's narratively only FTE
Izana gun feat is actually Hypersonic+ just the current accepted version is incorrect (don't mention how the distance is incorrect, I can also explain that later), and Kakucho outspeeding Angry will likely end up being Hypersonic, plus yeah there is the Mikey blitzing Taiju feat that could be Hypersonic or higher. I know I'm making bold claims here but Hypersonic definitely isn't unrealistic for this verse.

500 m/s to 1700 m/s is not an outlier
For Draken it most certainly is hell for most of the verse hypersonic is completely outliery half the guys who died to getting shot wouldn't have gotten shot if they were hypersonic to hypersonic+

Let me give you an example and this is less than what the ends for Mikey you have can do. So let's say a bullet with a speed of 450m/s travels 10m by your guys's logic in the time it took the bullet to travel even 10m Mikey could've traveled at least 50m at a speed of 2250m/s and still be slower than he was when he kicked that guy to the ground

Mind you these guys have ******* fought Mikey and some would even downscale his speeds so being real with yallselves this would mean anyone there when any of these guys got shot would be able to ******* not only outpace the bullets by at least 3-4x over but would have had plenty of time to also save each other and get out of the way before the bullets even reached each other... and you're saying this about a verse that considers guns dangerous above all else and has several characters who literally just die getting shot without being able to move out of the way remotely

Half of the calcs aren't even remotely valid by wiki standards and are unusable which ain't even up for denate and these other one's are either outliers or just not even valid feats i.e the Angry calc

Guns are obviously dangerous because of piercing damage. One good hit and they are done for. Only Izana and Draken died to guns and both on purpose.

Guns are obviously dangerous because of piercing damage. One good hit and they are done for. Only Izana and Draken died to guns and both on purpose.
Omg now we're saying the MFs wanted to die💀💀💀😭😭 they just gave up when they could've simply side stepped at mach speeds faster than the bullet

For Draken it most certainly is hell for most of the verse hypersonic is completely outliery half the guys who died to getting shot wouldn't have gotten shot if they were hypersonic to hypersonic+

Let me give you an example and this is less than what the ends for Mikey you have can do. So let's say a bullet with a speed of 450m/s travels 10m by your guys's logic in the time it took the bullet to travel even 10m Mikey could've traveled at least 50m at a speed of 2250m/s and still be slower than he was when he kicked that guy to the ground

Mind you these guys have ******* fought Mikey and some would even downscale his speeds so being real with yallselves this would mean anyone there when any of these guys got shot would be able to ******* not only outpace the bullets by at least 3-4x over but would have had plenty of time to also save each other and get out of the way before the bullets even reached each other... and you're saying this about a verse that considers guns dangerous above all else and has several characters who literally just die getting shot without being able to move out of the way remotely

Half of the calcs aren't even remotely valid by wiki standards and are unusable which ain't even up for denate and these other one's are either outliers or just not even valid feats i.e the Angry calc
Its for the effect, what do you think Wakui should have done ? Explode them with TNT ? Mikey wasn't scared of guns and has never been afraid of a gun pointed at his head, the only time he died with a gun was when he WANTED to, which is why the Mikey kicks Taiju feat makes sense

What ?

It makes sense for a superhuman verse, btw your saying anyone, I am almost caught up with the manga and even I know that the difference with mid tiers and high tiers is like a difference of 100x, Angry can blitz 4 mid tiers but gets LOW DIFFED in his STRONGEST form by a high tier who is only top 10, so the high tiers being hypersonic makes sense since Angry can peform feats like blitzing someone from 5 metres away ect not to mention other feats by mid and low tiers

Can someone revert the changes then?
I'll do it but at this point is only a matter of time in some hours the changes can be applied anyway since 2 thread mods already agreed
so senju decided by her own to don't even try to save Takemichi and herself because she just wanted to let his friend die with her

Mikey wasn't scared of guns and has never been afraid of a gun pointed at his head, the only time he died with a gun was when he WANTED to
That was just Mikey taunting Izana, I can say by the calcs Izana is super+ and he knew Mikey is basically as fast as him and still pointed at him with a gun like wtf? its very clever to point a gun at someone who you are sure he can easily doddge the bullet of it... come on

That was just Mikey taunting Izana, I can say by the calcs Izana is super+ and he knew Mikey is basically as fast as him and still pointed at him with a gun like wtf? its very clever to point a gun at someone who you are sure he can easily doddge the bullet of it... come on
I don't know what you are trying to argue for here but you can't get the verse below bullet speed even if you lowball everything, just saying.

Yeah **** it after the defense is just the verse is full of suicidal goons I give up gonna call in staff @CloverDragon03 @Lonkitt @Therefir @KLOL506 @DMUA @Damage3245 @KingTempest @Mr._Bambu @DarkDragonMedeus

This thread needs some serious attention cause I'm not about to sit here and waste away having a damn 11 page thread like the other TR crts, I sincerely apologize to every single one of you and I'll do one calc for each of ya if you want😭😭 wiki has to just out there foot down for this verse at some point cause this is insane

I'm saying that or Izana is very very dumb or Mikey isn't super+, you can choose
A gun is dangerous either way, if the bullet somehow lands Izana know it will kill Mikey, in this state Izana knows this is his last resort and that he can't do anything else to beat Mikey lol

If I got into a fight with a baki and I had a gun I would use it because its more effective then using my fists and losing without a chance, the gun at least gives me a small chance even though Baki is faster then bullets

Instead of saying someone isn't cooking, can you provide counter arguments to what I said and to what corbin said
Hol Horse and is gun stand are literally MFTL and can tango with other MFTL goons its not remotely the same cause otherwise regular guns in JoJos aren't even a threat 99% of the time

So yeah this shit ain't cooking ans that's a terrible example

This shit better not be about Hol Horse cause your ass is not ******* cooking😭😭
Pucci's huge tactic when fighting Jolyne was snatching a gun from a police officer to shoot her. Jolyne is literally faster than light. You can also choose a random part 7 fight and read through it and the chances of a gun being used in it are actually decently high.

Hol Horse and is gun stand are literally MFTL and can tango with other MFTL goons its not remotely the same cause otherwise regular guns in JoJos aren't even a threat 99% of the time

So yeah this shit ain't cooking ans that's a terrible example
They are in demonslayer and many other verses

also my arguments are at the end of page 2
Delete this verse
You provide nothing to this thread, what is the point of commenting

Mikey also isn't scared of guns again

"WHATS WRONG IZANA !?"

"TRY AND SHOOT ME, PULL THE TRIGGER !"

You wouldn't say this to someone in a mentally ill state lol, Mikey knew Izana was going crazy and still couldn't care less

Also the mikey kick calc needs some major changes or else its not valid by our standards

Since no one wants to reply

A gun is dangerous either way, if the bullet somehow lands Izana know it will kill Mikey, in this state Izana knows this is his last resort and that he can't do anything else to beat Mikey lol

If I got into a fight with a baki and I had a gun I would use it because its more effective then using my fists and losing without a chance, the gun at least gives me a small chance even though Baki is faster then bullets

Literally the pucci gun shit is the outlier one when Jolyne literally blocks bullets with ease at the start of Part 6.
There are so many feats and statements relating to lightspeed support that it becomes an irrelevant comparison lmao
My intentions with bringing up JoJo's and its gun problems weren't to downgrade the verse or anything.

My intentions with bringing up JoJo's and its gun problems weren't to downgrade the verse or anything.
Yeah, guns are outliers in every verse, for people to consider bringing the verse to subsonic because the gun problems which we can explain perfectly is a bit odd

Instead of saying someone isn't cooking, can you provide counter arguments to what I said and to what corbin said
He might not be able to, but I can.

Every time a gun is used in JoJo by a character who knows what they're doing, it is immediately followed by the character who just used it saying how absolute dogshit they are and that they shouldn't have even bothered. To list a few examples.
Miyamoto using a gun against CD via surprise attack point-blank and going "ok yeah a gun can't do shit to it" (And his main purpose was to spook Josuke, not to harm anyway).
MiuMiu unloading her gun at Jolyne (who mind you, is way slower than most other Stands) and SF caching them all, with it established already they're useless on her (She then proceeds to block a bunch more).
Mista saying a power type would inherently be capable of blocking bullets (After a Power-Type knocks bullets out of the air by spitting shit at them, and then like, just blitzing them and moving out of the way)

And so on. The only times a gun is used in JoJo are by those who have absolutely no ******* idea what they're up against, or with a bunch of caveats, like the character in question being half dead and to weak to do anything, or as just a means of distraction (Funny that, because when Jotaro was hit by a bullet post-snatching, Jolyne is shocked he got hit and even questions the fact that Jotaro should be able to see bullets and easily deflect them).
Nobody in JoJo rolls up to a Stand and actually uses a gun with the intent the gun is going to do anything at all against anybody worth a damn, the very first feat a Stand ever did was showing how utterly useless guns were.

The only exceptions to this are Hol Horse (who's gun ain't exactly normal), Mista (who's able to accelerate his bullets drastically via Sex Pistols, and he still ends up failing to the point it's an actual joke and he needs to use his bullets in unconventional ways to do anything half the time).
Literally the pucci gun shit is the outlier one when Jolyne literally blocks bullets with ease at the start of Part 6.
There are so many feats and statements relating to lightspeed support that it becomes an irrelevant comparison lmao
Bruh, it's because she was like half-dead.
Pucci even points out if she can even dodge it given her extreme wounds and mobius strip. Aka, he knows she can avoid it normally, but due to the fact she's like, bleeding out all over and is heavily injured, he isn't sure that she can, turns out he was right, Jolyne while turned inside ain't exactly up to par. This ain't an outlier, it's just basic anime "character to weak to do thing they normally can".

Ya'll keep JoJo out of this, we are not the same.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back