• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokyo Revengers Speed Calcs Conclusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
There wasn't even an argument there or anything. I asked him about the angsizing and he ended up ignoring me.
if you read what I wrote in the notes this Thread does not have to be a 100 page discussion like the previous one. The points were to be summarized and the staff in the end would evaluate

The thread moderetors have responded by saying they are no good.
I'm not a CGM, nor am I very knowledgeable on Tokyo Revengers, but if the CGMs all agreed that the calcs are bust, then they definitely are.
They didn't. Pretty much all of them are about the kick dodging calculations, the umbrella one and the dashing one, which I for brought up a new reasoning that hasn't been mentioned before and you ignored it completely in addition to all of my other messages.

I’m with Uchiha on this. If the calc members are saying that the calcs in question go against how we handle this stuff, then we can’t use them
Again, no.

The conclusion is all of those calcs are pretty much unusable as you seem to get in the OP and the some of feats themselves for some can't be done without breaking our cslc stacking guidelines and should just be ignored and only used for in series scaling purposes not for calculating feats
None of the CGMs said they agreed with removing the Izana gun calc.
You can be reported for this.
@MorrisHatesYou no one.............

There wasn't even an argument there or anything. I asked him about the angsizing and he ended up ignoring me.
Its literally in the projectile dodging page how to angsize and the izana I think may be fine but you'll probably want to check actually here @CloverDragon03
What do you think about this one

And still the draken one still can't technically work since you're having to assume a distance no one has access to or thats implied

Its literally in the projectile dodging page how to angsize
I know how to angsize, but when I angsized it with two different methods both times the distance ended up being really bad, one of them even negative. That's why I asked how I should angsize it, because the angle is really awkward.

And still the draken one still can't technically work since you're having to assume a distance no one has access to or thats implied
That's what you think because there were no discussions in the thread at all. Draken's starting position and the one meter assumption have proper explanations.

Anyways, we have an exam today so I won't be online for like few hours so don't get to conclusions about the calcs for Izana and Draken yet (I'll try to recalc the Draken one). I'll be back to debate.

Can someone actually link the full chapter for the izana feat cause I haven't read that shit in a long time and I need to see this "extra context"

Also corbin I'm literally the one who came up with the one meter assumption for the draken feat and the one who did the orignal calc and I'm saying you still need to make enough assumptions to the point its not even technically valid

Can someone actually link the full chapter for the izana feat cause I haven't read that shit in a long time and I need to see this "extra context"

Also corbin I'm literally the one who came up with the one meter assumption for the draken feat and the one who did the orignal calc and I'm saying you still need to make eniugh assumptions to the point its not even technically valid

Also corbin I'm literally the one who came up with the one meter assumption for the draken feat and the one who did the orignal calc and I'm saying you still need to make enough assumptions to the point its not even technically valid
And I'm literally the one who has first brought up that feat on this site and assisted it. The one meter does work. All I'm asking for is the revertion of the edits and a proper discussion here without ignoring what I say.

this Thread does not have to be a 100 page discussion like the previous one.
Doesn't have to be and shouldn't be yes, but there still needs to be some discussion since the previous ones are incomplete, and you definitely shouldn't ignore someone if they bring up a completely new point.

Doesn't have to be and shouldn't be yes, but there still needs to be some discussion since the previous ones are incomplete, and you definitely shouldn't ignore someone if they bring up a completely new point.
need for some discussions? after a thread of 6 pages and another one of 11 pages??? when like 7 CGMs agree that the calcs are bad?

need for some discussions? after a thread of 6 pages and another one of 11 pages??? when like 7 CGMs agree that the calcs are bad?
Again, they only agreed that a few were bad. I have already mentioned this multiple times now but I have also brought up a new reasoning for one of them, which got completely ignored.

Read the chapter before as well and yeah we don't see izana move so there's nothing really to say he wasn't already running behind him and as for the draken one the biggest assumption is that draken blitzed the bullets and not the guys themselves which is entirely possible for someone whose FTE around the subsonic ranges to do to regular guys from like 5-10m away even then the 1m distsnce is kinda ****** consider there is open area and at least 3m-5m in either direction before the are any kind of obstructions so the distance between draken and the guys shooting would be even greater

Again, they only agreed that a few were bad. I have already mentioned this multiple times now but I have also brought up a new reasoning for one of them, which got completely ignored.
I'm pretty sure at least one comment for each calc had been presented so I don't get where you want to go with "not every calc" and there are no new points, all you say has already been said during the previous threads.
The CGMs talks about the calcs in general especially the one I sent about DMUA which literally comes after the Izana's calc used to somehow justify another calc.
7 CGMs agree that the calcs are bad and 2 threads mod agreed with everything, if you want to present new calcs is fine but this thread can basically be considered closed

Regarding your thread, more half of the pages were caused by Vapour derailing the thread and talking nonsense. The rest is mainly about discussing the two kick dodging feats and the umbrella one.

The CGMs talks about the calcs in general
About the ones that have been brought up in the thread.

7 CGMs agree that the calcs are bad
Not the bullet outpacing ones, and while they did say that the dashing one is bad, they haven't seen the new reasoning.

2 threads mod agreed with everything
They agreed with the removal of the calculations that multiple CGMs disagreed with. That doesn't include the bullet outpacing ones.

About the ones that have been brought up in the thread.

Not the bullet outpacing ones, and while they did say that the dashing one is bad, they haven't seen the new reasoning.

They agreed with the removal of the calculations that multiple CGMs disagreed with. That doesn't include the bullet outpacing ones.
Dmua said the calcs are bad and that shouldn't be used as exmplaes right after the Izana's calc, agnaa commented saying there is no context to say he didn't run before the bullet and same for Dalesean who commented on both Izana and Draken

Lets say draken blitzed the guys themselves which would be evident consider their reactions and the events after and lets say he did so from even just 5m away then

5m/.0291= 171.821306 (Subsonic+)

And yes its possible to have blitzed the guys and been there right before they pulled the trigger that would just be him arriving before they react pulling the trigger all the way back thus negating the need for him to have blitzed the bullets and considering the surroundings again being fairly open at the part of the amusement park they were at you'd have to assume Draken traveled at least 5m to be away from any obustructions still even on top of that assuming he came from a certain direction and which adds another layer of assumptions we just dont have.

I just think its safer to either not use the feat at all or calculate it as draken blitzing the guys and not the bullets cause otherwise you'd get some outliery stuff see let me use values from your blog below

1.27m/450m/s = 2.82222222 milliseconds

5m/2.82222222 milliseconds = 1771.65354m/s (hypersonic) which would be an insane outlier in which case making the feat invalid for use anyways cause if these guys were hypersonic then not a single one of them would consider guns a threat and could honestly bullet time them

all verse pages have been edited
Yo what the hell you can't just edit like that, even if this was accepted there's still like a 2 day period before you can apply so lets slow down and revert the edits.

Lets say draken blitzed the guys themselves which would be evident consider their reactions and the events after and lets say he did so from even just 5m away then

And yes its possible to have blitzed the guys and been there right before they pulled the trigger that would just be him arriving before they react pulling the trigger all the way back thus negating the need for him to have blitzed the bullets and considering the surroundings again being fairly open at the part of the amusement park they were at you'd have to assume Draken traveled at least 5m to be away from any obustructions still even on top of that assuming he came from a certain direction and which adds another layer of assumptions we just dont have.

I just think its safer to either not use the feat at all or calculate it as draken blitzing the guys and not the bullets cause otherwise you'd get some outliery stuff see let me use values from your blog below

5m/2.82222222 milliseconds = 1771.65354m/s (hypersonic) which would be an insane outlier in which case making the feat invalid for use anyways
This ain't a outlier chief, I think you got outliers mixed up, check these calcs out for the verses speed to get back

This calc also still exists my friend and is accepted

Dmua said the calcs are bad and that shouldn't be used as exmplaes right after the Izana's calc, agnaa commented saying there is no context to say he didn't run before the bullet and same for Dalesean who commented on both Izana and Draken
Agnaa himself said that more context could change his opinion. Anyway, I won't bother continuing this conversation anymore as it doesn't progress anything.

All of those are literally rejected my guy wdym😭😭 except the last one
Taiju kicks Mikey wasn't rejected, DMUA said to make a change and morris did exactly that

Naoto saves Take from a train was considered and inconsistency which is disagreed on

Kakucho blitzes angry also was debated on and to be honest it shouldn't have been, it was accepted by M3X so another CGM would be nice

As for the Draken feat being an outlier, its really not since he's much superior to Kakucho who is a lowball at 500 m/s

Yo what the hell you can't just edit like that, even if this was accepted there's still like a 2 day period before you can apply so lets slow down and revert the edits.
my bad i didn't think about that. it's been 40 hours, I hope it's not too much trouble, but if it's a problem i just reverse the edits

Taiju kicks Mikey wasn't rejected, DMUA said to make a change and morris did exactly that
DMUA is literally sussing the calc out and said seek another opinio
Kakucho blitzes angry also was debated on and to be honest it shouldn't have been, it was accepted by M3X so another CGM would be nice
Doesn't matter cause Agnaa rejected it and I also see this as invalid since he literally reacts to him in 2 panels its not a blitz in that way hell if anything Angry just downscales him and even then this calc won't work by our literal wiki standards

So no hypersonic is in fact an outlier

5m/2.82222222 milliseconds = 1771.65354m/s (hypersonic) which would be an insane outlier in which case making the feat invalid for use anyways cause if these guys were hypersonic then not a single one of them would consider guns a threat and could honestly bullet time them
I can't give you a full response right now, but I will try to give a short explanation. In case you need scans I will provide them later. Basically, Draken either came from the right or the left side of the restroom, one side being closer to the shooter while the other side being closer to Takemichi and Senju. If he came from the side that's closer to the shooter, then my calculation works perfectly as a lowball. The one meter assumption works here as a lowball since if Draken had been within a meter of the shooter he would have stopped him from shooting the gun. The only counterargument against this is that this doesn't work if Draken was closer to Takemichi and Senju, but in this case we know that he was closer to the shooter so that can be dismissed. If Draken came from the other side however, then here there are two possibilities: Draken either simply just moved faster than everyone's eyes and ended up being in that position out of luck, or the same as the other side. Overall the chances of the calculation being valid are 75% (One side it 100% works, one side it's 50%) which should be enough for a possibly or a likely rating. I'm obviously aware that this isn't that great though, so I came up with the idea to pixel scale the distance Draken moved in front of their eyes and use faster than eye time frame to calculate his minimum speed that can be used as an at least speed. The reason why I haven't done this yet is because there is currently a thread going on that would change the time frame to a far better one, so I thought I would wait until that gets accepted or rejected. By the way, the distance would be around 10 meters, not 5, I have already looked at it. A Hypersonic result also wouldn't really count as an outlier since it's just 600 m/s away. I hope this response will suffice for the time being, it's 5 am and I'm on phone.

Doesn't matter cause Agnaa rejected it and I also see this as invalid since he literally reacts to him in 2 panels its not a blitz in that way hell if anything Angry just downscales him and even then this calc won't work by our literal wiki standards
We are still debating, it's not rejected yet. It is a blitz though and Kakucho held back originally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back