• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toaru Discussion thread New Fourms #1

Nah, I need to see the stuff in View Source to get an exact copy of Kakeru's profile, which contains all of the pictures and tags stuff, so need to ask a mod if they can revert the delete or if they have a copy.

... Oof. That profile is awful as well... More things to do, I suppose.

Their hax ia decent (just miss concept hax) and their use of it is better than 99% of Tier 1s. But yeah, layers and resistances are lacking.

1) Outdated match it looks like.

2) Like someone there said, idk why the concept manipulation wasn't brought up.

3) Logic for MGs probability manipulation sounds overated/wanked.
If MGs have that high degree of probability manipulation in their second key, Zombie would not have died to a golden retriever and an ordinary high school boy would not be able to do the same.

Unless someone wants to add "can bypass probability manipulation" or something of that nature to the A.A.A's profile.

Their hax ia decent (just miss concept hax) and their use of it is better than 99% of Tier 1s. But yeah, layers and resistances are lacking.
Should they have resistances to their on hax? Mgs are all even to each other meaning they resists the others hax

Should they have resistances to their on hax? Mgs are all even to each other meaning they resists the others hax
Has been rejected already.

I'm on my phone right now, so I can't find the link to the thread, but TL;DR is that we don't give out resistances just 'cause characters presumably don't stomp each other.

Ye, what DT said. Also, I got a copy of Kamisato's profile from Butler. Thankfully, and thus... I have to go fix his profile! ... Will probably have a CRT for him in a few days. Hopefully. Got my own IRL to deal with especially since the holidays are coming up soon,

can MGs get HDE or some type of large size for their first key since they are too big of an existence for the world

Sadly, I don't know shit about High 1-C and am not too knowledgable cosmology to help, however... If Accel's shield is getting its tiering removed, can you also add Imagine Breaker and World Rejector to the mix as well - since they fall under the same boat as being haxes that does the shit that qualifies for the High 1-C rating.

HLhAA0Z.jpg

Neato... Y'know I have gotta admit. It is nice to have this discussion thread alive and have various CRTs in the works or somewhat on-going for the verse.

Sadly, I don't know shit about High 1-C and am not too knowledgable cosmology to help, however... If Accel's shield is getting its tiering removed, can you also add Imagine Breaker and World Rejector to the mix as well - since they fall under the same boat as being haxes that does the shit that qualifies for the High 1-C rating.
Their ratings need to be mentioned somewhere first tho

1) Outdated match it looks like.

2) Like someone there said, idk why the concept manipulation wasn't brought up.

3) Logic for MGs probability manipulation sounds overated/wanked.
If MGs have that high degree of probability manipulation in their second key, Zombie would not have died to a golden retriever and an ordinary high school boy would not be able to do the same.

Unless someone wants to add "can bypass probability manipulation" or something of that nature to the A.A.A's profile.
Wait if MGs are fodder then why are they even here?

Well, I am now typing up my CRT in my sandbox. Is there any matters regarding AP & Dura that should be added in? I am already adding the thing to remove the High 7-A Rating (and the whole High 1-C business is being handled in Zon's CRT regarding the High 1-C ratings for the Magic Gods), if you are wondering.

Can wait. Am still writing up everything and have my own irl matters, so you got plenty of time.
A lot of characters like Stiyl and Itsuwa get 8-B ratings via scaling to Oriana which has lots of wrong. Oriana is only 8-B via a specific spell, because of the nature of her abilities she can only use the same spell once and never again. Its wrong to assume that all her attacks scale to that specific spell. She also only ever used that spell against kamijou and nothing suggest stiyl scales to it, especially when she is Cleary superior to him

A lot of characters like Stiyl and Itsuwa get 8-B ratings via scaling to Oriana which has lots of wrong. Oriana is only 8-B via a specific spell, because of the nature of her abilities she can only use the same spell once and never again. Its wrong to assume that all her attacks scale to that specific spell. She also only ever used that spell against kamijou and nothing suggest stiyl scales to it, especially when she is Cleary superior to him
Isn't that why they have the Likely Rating attached to their 8-B ratings in the first place?

... Not like it actually matters since I got enough calculations to upgrade folks into 8-B anyhow. In fact, I literally have made twelve calcs and gotten all of them all of them approved in a not too long time frame. Somehow.

It's essentially a downgrade, but thoughts on changing Othinus' relativistic reaction speed to relativistic perception speed?

I'm not aware of any relativistic reaction speed feats that wouldn't be applicable to thought-based actions performed under perception speed, unless we give justification through scaling.
I also brought up the question of whether she could perceive her own arrows, and I'm honestly unsure.

I forgot to add in Danmaku...
...The ninth shot ignored the concept of numbers.

The arrows that fell from above colored the night sky like fireworks and glittered like stars
covering the heavens. Every single one of them was fatal, but Kamijou did not freeze up.
No matter how torrentially they rained down, there was always a safe space left to step in.

Idk. It could work, it couldn't work, it is a bit of a mess to figure out. Just like figuring on how the flying frick to deal with Touma in regards to those arrows because there is no way in hell that "experience" and "aim-dodging" via "precog" is appliable here with statements that directly imply Touma could perceive, react, and moves against Othinus' arrow - especially when dodging danmaku in a non 3-d environment and actually moving fast enough to step in a safe space. Basically, Touma actually needs to have combat/reaction speed to do the shit he does with his precog... This also is probably the best way to give Othinus MFTL+ reactions, IMO.

In regards to the danmaku... it is probably fine to add it, anyhow. idk. We already got a statement for it, so you could just source i.

Have to ask... but do you guys know of any notable Lifting Strength feats done by the non-saint folks? All I can recall is Junko throwing an I-beam, which might just be around Class 1, but that is it.

Back