• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toaru Discussion thread New Fourms #1

Not even sure if that can be calc'ed - no visual for it in either the manga and anime since they cut out the Aureolus Dummy, if I recall correctly. Should also mention that I think there are calcs for ripping off limbs, but they are for flesh-and-blood ones and probs won't fit the gold leg prosthetics that Aureolus Dummy used.

There is also Misaka lifting several buildings in High priest figth
That is already covered in Mikoto's Class M LS rating. Plus, I already know about that but was more so ignoring that since it is done via a power and I am trying to figure out physical LS feats for people like Touma, Kuroko, and so forth. Will admit a dumb part of my brain is wondering if Touma's deflection feats with IB could possibly count as LS, lol.

Hey, hey, fanta here! I got a super question that I super need to be answered since you are all well-versed in ToAru, one way or another! ... In-universe, where did the name, Imagine Breaker, come from? Like... Did Aleister name it, did Touma name it, or was it always named Imagine Breaker? Likewise with Kamisato, was his right hand's power always named World Rejector or did he just name the hand himself?

Hey, hey, fanta here! I got a super question that I super need to be answered since you are all well-versed in ToAru, one way or another! ... In-universe, where did the name, Imagine Breaker, come from? Like... Did Aleister name it, did Touma name it, or was it always named Imagine Breaker? Likewise with Kamisato, was his right hand's power always named World Rejector or did he just name the hand himself?
As far as I know it was never stated why

Lol. I suppose so, I suppose so. Hm. Am curious folks, do any of you guys have any match-up ideas? Personally, once everything is settled, I wanna make a match-up thread for Touma in the fun and games section to see if other users will come by and post match-up ideas so I can make a verse thread for 'em.

Hey so I had a question about the magic gods probability. Is it treated as passively turning their chances of a loss to zero?

And if so, the A.A.A killed zombie, is that a buff to it?

If not, how is their probability treated?

Lol. I suppose so, I suppose so. Hm. Am curious folks, do any of you guys have any match-up ideas? Personally, once everything is settled, I wanna make a match-up thread for Touma in the fun and games section to see if other users will come by and post match-up ideas so I can make a verse thread for 'em.
Kamijou vs Funny valentine or tooru. Maybe against Makima will intresting....and stupid

Alright thanks, exactly what I needed to know actually. Since I was like how exactly did they take down zombie, but this would make sense
Ehhh, it was never really explained, but most likely explanation is that Aleister used his spell against her and Noukan killed her, just like what happened with the others.

I dont really want to debate this, but i dont AE gives you resistance to hax like that
It pretty much does, if you don't have feats of affecting an abstract existence then your hax wouldn't affect them.

HDE means nothing when chimera can control 11d. How is AE gonna defend agasint soul manip (This is why the match ended with incon)
Iirc, the match ended in incon because neither could really affect/reach the other (Chimera can't interact with AE, and Simon can't interact with non-existence).

Does anyone know why True Magic Gods scale above specifically Coronzon in speed? I don't recall any such statements.
  • at least Sub-Relativistic (If not for their special nature they would scale above the likes of Coronzon in speed.)
Nerfed Key:
  • At least Sub-Relativistic (Scales above Coronzon)
Not like we know Coronzon's speed when she's at full power in the Abyss. I also don't recall Niang-Niang outspeeding Coronzon. Hell, I don't see anyone else World Rejecting themselves by violating some law of relativity.

It looks like it stems from this thread, but the line about Coronzon was added at the last minute when it initially didn't have it, and there was no justification given.

God, I can't wait for Toaru profiles to have references listed. It's such a pain not having it for a series that is as long as Toaru.

Last edited:
Iirc, the match ended in incon because neither could really affect/reach the other (Chimera can't interact with AE, and Simon can't interact with non-existence).
I haven't looked at the thread, but how was the nonexistent plane relevant? Chimera doesn't have NEP herself.

I haven't looked at the thread, but how was the nonexistent plane relevant? Chimera doesn't have NEP herself.
It's because of the nature in which the MGs like Chimera "exist" and interact with the world. Due to the fact that their mere presence leads an 11-D world to destruction, they can only exclusively exist outside of said world, hence outside of existence. The implication for Simon is that he supposedly embodies an 11-D world (or something like that, I'm not too sure tbh), so he essentially can't exist, let alone interact with the MGs when any attempt of his to do so, would essentially lead his world to destruction.

Back