• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Accelerator should have temperature manipulation
[Can manipulate temperature by creating an instantaneous expansion of air, allowing him to freeze a water monster]

Accelerator can also do the opposite of this, instead of an expansion of air that he used to freeze, he can compress it to create heat
OT3 Chapter 4 Part 7

Compressing the air created heat. Internal combustion engines used that fact. By
compressing the city’s air with a ridiculous compression ratio, it had turned into a mass
of heat exceeding ten thousand degrees Celsius. This forcibly caused the atoms in the
nearby air to split into cations and electrons which turned them to plasma
Can reflect heat
Toaru Majutsu no Index 05 - Chapter 1 Part 8

Accelerator ordered meat, but as the meat was tough, and as the small metal board that was used to hold the meat didn’t seem to fit the wooden plate holding it, it started to move about, and he couldn’t cut the meat properly. He paused for a while, and then reached his hand out to grab the metal board properly, terrifying the waitress who just so happened to be walking by.

Accelerator could reflect all the heat, and so he wouldn’t be scalded at all.

Toaru Majutsu no Index 03 - Chapter 2 Part 5

"That boy could alter all vectors be they motion, heat, or electricity, so he would not be injured even if he were directly hit by that last resort of a nuclear missile. He would just reflect the shockwave that would blow everything way, the heat that would scorch everything, and the neutrons and radiation that would kill everything.

He was Accelerator, Academy City’s strongest Level 5.

The word “monster” came to the girl’s mind. The creature before her eyes that had a human form held the power to singlehandedly make an enemy of the entire world and survive"
I noticed that the heat manipulation link redirects to the temperature manipulation page, I believe it should be changed to "Temperature Manipulation" in general to his profile instead.

I would also like to add Accelerator's ability to "Convert vectors into absorption"
(Side note: What exact ability should fit this criteria?)

Furthermore I would also like to add a few abilities that have been missed concerning Othinus
Othinus should have Telekinesis
Telekinesis
NT8
Chapter 2 Between the lines
"The sounds of breath escaping had no connection to Kakine Teitoku’s will.

The girl dug her fingertips inside his spine and disturbed what lay within. That stimulus caused his body to involuntarily convulse. He was like a ventriloquist doll made of living flesh.

“Where’s you answer? Say ‘as you wish’.”

“…Azzzz…yuuu…wISh…!!!???”

“Good boy.”

And with that, a dull sound exploded out.

This was nothing as simple as breaking his neck.

It was unclear what force was acting on him, but the object that made up Kakine Teitoku’s human form was compressed from all directions and transformed into a mass the size of a volley ball"
NT9 Chapter 8 Part 1

"After switching over his train of thought, he sharply altered his direction as if switching the position of his feet around.

(I need to find a way to get close to her!! If I can get right up to her, she’ll have to let up on the massive attacks for fear of hitting herself! I only have my fist. Whether I’m attacking or defending, I can’t do anything without forcing down my fear and moving in to-…)

“Too slow.”

Othinus’s lovely voice was accompanied by the sound of Kamijou’s knee bending in an odd direction."
NT9 Chapter 6 Part 6

"Othinus spoke as if slowly explaining something to a student who refused to listen.

The chalk began to move on its own and wrote on the blackboard behind her.

A and B.

It wrote those two letters.

“You met various people in the past, resolved their problems, and expanded your circle of friends. From a god’s perspective, it was all a ridiculous farce, but those may have been praiseworthy acts for a mere human.”

“…”

“But their trust was established because you saved them, right? As long as they were saved, it could have been anyone, right? If someone other than you had been the one to save them, their trust and good will would have turned in that other person’s direction. Anyone could have become ‘Kamijou Touma’. It could have been a greasy middle-aged man or a dried-up old man. …What’s wrong? Had you deluded yourself into thinking you were the sole original in the world and no one but you could have walked down the path you travelled?”

Othinus spun her index finger around.

“No one was truly looking at you.”

The chalk danced about in sync with her finger.

“No one would be particularly troubled if you weren’t there.”

The chalk drew a large X over the A on the blackboard.

And it drew a circle around the B."
I believe her ability to collide galaxies should fit this as well

NT9 Chapter 8 Part 2
Magic God Othinus could control everything. Without exaggeration, she controlled the

world itself. If she wanted to, she could have galaxies collide to kill Kamijou Touma. Or

she could break the bonds between the particles making up his body and cause his very

existence to disperse. If she was the slightest bit dissatisfied with something, she could

turn back time,

Othinus should also have limited animal manipulation and shapeshifting due to her affinity for birds and claims that she used to transform into a hawk

Animal manipulation should go for all of her keys due to having it even after being turned into a fairy
NT20 Chapter 2 Part 6

He heard a sound like sheets beating against the air. He looked to the window again and his eyes widened in shock. There was a giant bird standing there. If he was being honest, he was a little afraid of animals larger than cats and birds larger than crows.

“The head Norse god has an affinity for birds. I would use two raven familiars to gather information around the world and I would transform myself into a hawk to inspect the lower world.”

“You captured it and rode it around? I’ve never seen a real hawk up close before…”

“Now that is sad to hear. Has basic education changed that much?”

Surface scaling for being able to stand on the ceiling
NT9 Chapter 6: Version Alpha

"He placed a hand on the wall and tried to support his limp body as he gasped for breath. The flavor of iron filled his mouth.

(I need to see if my parents are okay. If I don’t…)

“How brave of you,” said a voice.

A blonde-haired, eyepatch-wearing girl hung upside-down from the ceiling like a bat."

Transmutation
Claims to have made a human from spit
NT20 Chapter 2 Part 6

“You Western gods are always so careless about things! You’re always destroying and remaking the entire world! Can you really cook and sew and do other precise dorm manager work!?”

“How rude. I’m skilled enough to get my friend’s severed head talking again. Cook? As a sign of peace, I once created a human from the spit gathered in a spittoon. And the blood flowing from their corpse was used to create the world’s finest mead. Has that cleared up the misunderstanding"

Last edited:
Back