• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

THE END OF ALL FIRE FORCE TIER 2 THREADS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pain... you're actively stonewalling the conversation through repeating the same debunked points over and over again to ad nauseam, the scans you've provided don't inherently prove your claim, in actuality, these scans in specific disprove your claim about one of the pillars perceiving the world 250 years ago in a manga style, because she directly doesn't. She literally says "250 years ago.... a world that looked differently than ours does now", with the literal next panel showing her having the "real world" style during that period in time rather than her previous manga style she currently has. This two exact panels actively contradict your interpretations...

No one disagrees with the fact that because of people's unconscious thoughts and perceptions that the world changed from a "real world" art style to a "manga" one. That doesn't prove nor disprove anything, it's useless conjecture. Also those aren't "direct statements", I've thoroughly explained why they have multiple valid interpretations in my previous post. So i'm not going to continually address evidence which I've already addressed previously, especially when said evidence isn't argued for with any conviction.

It doesn't need to say that because the statement doesn't have only one valid interpretation, it has multiple valid interpretations. Which I've provided and explained a plethora of times already. This constant appeal to silence lessens your overall argument Pain, stop doing that.

Yeah that was my final post on the matter in regards to 2C scaling because I did not see Pain even try to address the Adolla embodying histories concept argument in his last response. Pain can say whatever he wants imma just wait for staff input but before I’m just gonna clear up some other stuff he said that was just…super goofy to say 🗿

@Pain_to12 stop calling me a liar and actually read the manga.

I can’t believe you would cite the chapter and then repeatedly call me a liar for saying the literal exact same thing the manga does.
you said he traveled into the past, and saw what happened to tempe, the manga said Tempe's memories are coming into his mind
Let me make it clear for you….the way Shinra sees into people’s memories in the first place is by traveling into the past….Ok? You got that? No more confusion on this “seeing Preachers’ memories vs looking into the past” business because it’s literally the same thing here.

Please actually read the chapter in its full before calling someone a liar for presenting 100% accurate information on the matter.

Here’s the scan citing Adolla is 100% disconnected from the real world Pain. I’ve provided it before but you keep asking me again to provide it so here it is once more.
oh sure a scan that says "The evangelist is not in this world, she is in adolla"
Means that adolla is spatio-temporally disconnected. shows that all I have said you have not grabbed it to begin with
Since there are a lot of strawmanning here let me clarify
1. Adolla and earth are of different dimensions? yes
2. They are separate Dimensions? yes
3. Adolla contains the history of mankind despair? yes
I am not arguing against all of this, they are true
what I am saying is that they are not spatio-temporally separate, that is all.
Like the whole showing me that they are of different dimensions is weird, yes obviously they are which is why there is even an argument of whether they are spatio-temporally separate or not. and according to the standards they are not.
All I am arguing is spatio-temporal seperate, which no one has not addressed, deceive got my point but said something wrong. what you need to show is that the world shinra traveled to in the past is not earth from 250 years ago but another world entirely.
Since people are mixing this tier 2 stuff up let me help clarify
Two universes A and B are spatio-temporally separate if there are no points in A and B time and space that are in both.
Or alternatively if there are spaces or time in A and B that are in both, they would still qualify if you can show that they became separate for large interval time, i.e. infinite time.
Also two different dimensions needs to have something separating them, it may be a veil or a void or something similar.
If there is nothing separating them then they will be a single dimension to begin with, but know that them being a different dimension does not mean they are spatio-temporally separate especially if there are points in A and B that are in both.
I am also tired of arguing actually
Anyway I have called DT lets see if he comes

Pain... you're actively stonewalling the conversation through repeating the same debunked points over and over again to ad nauseam,
news flash: Not one of my argument have you debunked, just because we do not see eye to eye does not mean I am stonewalling, you did not address my arguments, I can also say you are stonewalling
the scans you've provided don't inherently prove your claim, in actuality, these scans in specific disprove your claim about one of the pillars perceiving the world 250 years ago in a manga style, because she directly doesn't. She literally says "250 years ago.... a world that looked differently than ours does now", with the literal next panel showing her having the "real world" style during that period in time rather than her previous manga style she currently has. This two exact panels actively contradict your interpretations...
shock me how tf did they contradict my claims? like how is what you just contradicting to my claim?
No one disagrees with the fact that because of people's unconscious thoughts and perceptions that the world changed from a "real world" art style to a "manga" one. That doesn't prove nor disprove anything, it's useless conjecture. Also those aren't "direct statements", I've thoroughly explained why they have multiple valid interpretations in my previous post. So i'm not going to continually address evidence which I've already addressed previously, especially when said evidence isn't argued for with any conviction.
there is no multiple interpretations, i just see you trying to push a wrong agenda nothing more.
A direct statement and visual showing, and somehow your claim is that it was the world of imagination that was imagined and not real, lol
It doesn't need to say that because the statement doesn't have only one valid interpretation, it has multiple valid interpretations. Which I've provided and explained a plethora of times already. This constant appeal to silence lessens your overall argument Pain, stop doing that.
Again I will say it, your explanations are faulty and are against what the manga said. Dude there is no appeal to silence here, A was said to be A and you are saying A can also be B.

Anyway I have called DT lets see if he comes
dog-daredevil.gif

One staff member being neutral about this doesn't change the fact that four others also disagreed with it, that's way too many staff disagreements

yes the ones who agreed and also Lordgriffin said and I quote
I'd prefer to be placed in the neutral catagory
this is a biased vote count and you made it so obvious, i will recount
Several staff members have disagreed
only 2 mods have, now I am waiting on those who said they will check this thing out

I mean you need thread mods, admins or bereaucrats to pass threads.
I do not mean they are not mods as in "not staffs"
I hope you get now
Last I checked, Calc Group are considered staff as well, so are Content Mods.

It isn't hard

Updated the vote counts, only those that matters are counted
The rest of you, this is a leasson to strive harder so you can matter someday

Could've sworn Ant once said something like this a while ago elsewhere.
it is balanced, the thread mods and admins cannot pass calcs

No one invited me here but I will say this straightforward, low 2-C in FF is purely bs. So I agree with this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back