• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FIRE FORCE X SOUL EATER CRT (GOD TIER REVISION): ADOLLA X KISHIN

Since I have some free time, let me address the OP once and for all, and this will be my only post on this matter since I don't like to drag things on unnecessarily till the oppositions is tired and I am not interested in such scenario, I will post this and call Staffs to look over the OP and this post.
ADOLLA
Adolla is transcendent realm beyond human understanding. It is simply the culmination of all thoughts, perceptions, ideas, and concepts humanity has thought up over the course of its very history. In other words, it is the collective unconscious of humanity. The Evangelist is a being from Adolla, the collective unconscious, given form. Originally, the final point of the collective unconscious was humanity's extermination due to their despair. In other words, the desire of humanity is death to end their despair from their fear and actions. So the Evangelist took it upon itself to grant the wish of all mankind by sustaining that desire with the help of the White Clad and the concepts The Evangelist creates to govern the world. Some of these concepts include, but are not limited to: Insects, World, Law, Truths, Numbers, Mathematics, Higher Dimensions, Hell and God. These concepts and many more help bring humanity to despair and desire for death as their salvation.
You keep saying "this concepts" but never once did ohkubo referred to them as "concept of" so stop using language to inflate this,
It is a monologue from four-two saying what he felt in adolla when he entered it
here is a video with the time stamp(1:35) of the relevant part

So No adolla was not said to encompass the concepts of this, those are lies
Adolla was said to be these things or these are felt in adolla
0129-014.png

Adolla encompasses all of these concepts above within itself and many more. These concepts housed within Adolla are entirely independent from the reality they govern because Adolla is a higher dimension (“Ko Jigen - 高次元") that transcends said reality and all the concepts manifested within it.
Dishonest way to inflate the situation, I already explained above what it is.
To address the higher dimensions statement, we have a rule for that which is from the FAQ
However, vaguer cases where a universe is merely stated to be higher-dimensional while existing in a scaling vacuum with no previously established relationship of superiority towards lower-dimensional ones (or no evidence to infer such a relationship from) should be analysed more carefully. In such cases where information as to their exact nature and scale is scarce, it is preferable that the higher dimensions in question be fully-sized in order to qualify.

Furthermore, higher-dimensional entities can also qualify for higher tiers when the verse which they are from explicitly defines them as being infinitely above lower-dimensional ones in power and/or existential status. An example of this being verses such as Umineko no Naku Koro ni. However, lower-dimensional beings being stated to be "flat" in comparision to higher-dimensional aliens is not necessarily grounds for assuming the latter has infinitely more power (For reasons outlined in the answer above), and thus, such scenarios must also be analyzed case-by-case.
Tldr: if there is no established relationships of QS between the worlds, then higher dimensions like that is not valid, I will get to that below
Numbers & Higher Dimensions

Adolla houses the concept of numbers and higher dimensions. To reiterate... In conjunction with the concepts of mathematics, laws, and the world, Adolla created and governs numbers and even higher dimensional axes in reality.
Adolla was never said to contain concepts of mathematics, that is what it is. Please send scans to substantiate this claims.
Also you claim "adolla governs higher dimensional axes in reality, I will like to see the scan

Adolla is a higher dimension made up of coordinates greater than the set of all real numbers, since it is beyond the manifested concepts of mathematics that must utilize real numbers at the very least to describe the world around them.
Another claim without proof. something that was never mentioned within the story.
The mathemaics present in Fire Force is implied to be similar to irl due to the fact that reality's concepts were akin to ours before the last cataclysm. This includes higher dimensional geometry. However, its possible that this only extends to higher dimensions that deal with real numbers rather than cardinals that that describe things beyond real numbers.

All of this confirms that its a world of human perception containing and being beyond manifestation of concepts in reality like real numbers and geometrical dimensions of real number lines below itself. It's a world that manipulates these geometrical dimensions, upon merging with Reality.
No it does not, it is called reality warping, Also mathematics in any work will be similar to ours and by that logic, what you need to substantiate though is this higher dimensions you keep pulling out of nowhere that was never mentioned in the works
Conclusion

Adolla transcends reality entirely, including every concept that exists within it. The concepts within Adolla govern said reality upon completion of the Great Cataclysm. Some of these concepts include numbers, mathematics, history, and even the concept of higher dimensions that pertain to reality.

Adolla is currently accepted to be Low 2-C. However, it's beyond the cosmology, thats a given (Low 1-C). However, do not forget that it manipulates the concept of dimensions, so if it transcends the concepts it displays, then it is possible for it to transcend any number of dimensions arbitrarily stacked against themselves.

Therefore, I propose for Adolla to be "possibly" Tier 1. Based on the narrative and all that i have mentioned here, choose the specific tier Adolla qualifies for with reasons:
You have failed to prove anything in your Op and low 1-C will take a lot more than this
As described above, Adolla is a higher dimension thats beyond reality and beyond imagination, even though it is a combination of imagination, concepts, and ideation itself. Real numbers are numbers used in mathematics to describe the real world. So logically, in Fire Force, the real numbers are numbers used in their mathematics to describe their reality. Otherwise, mathematics wouldn't exist for physicists, scientists, and engineers. Therefore, Adolla must be a higher dimension made up of coordinates that have all real numbers as merely a subset of much larger set of numbers. (At least Aleph 2).
The mental gymnastics in this is baffling.
How can adolla be beyond imagination when you claim it is a world or all things human imagines, which is what it is, adolla is humanity thoughts. This is ignoring the fact that you are being dishonest here, what Shinra referred to as "beyond imagination" is not Adolla but rather earth 250 years ago, a earth that is different from their own, a earth that looks life like.

Now, I think Maitreya tried to make a better argument for Adolla, so I will be addressing him
Arnold being a true hero as always.

Anyways, imma compile basically all relevant information for the low 1-C rating into one relatively short post. In case for any future Fire Force downgrades that may occur.

- Adolla is an entity of all of humanities thoughts and ideations. Described as being the final point to imagination and as the place where all of humanities perceptions end up at. This includes the concepts/ideas of ‘higher dimensions, mathematics, world, truth, law, heaven’ all being directly stated as things the Adolla plane embodies. With Adolla having further feats of creating and manipulating the very mathematical concept of Pi.
Like I said up above, adolla is never stated to contain "concepts of higher dimensions and mathematics" but rather what it is
Also we have a description for being able to manipulate Pi, it is called Mathematics manip
- ‘Imagination’ is the thing that’s stated to create and erase all possibilities in the Fire Force verse which Adolla is comprised of and Adolla being the thing which absorbs all of mankind’s creations into itself. ‘Creation’ including the aforementioned concepts of mathematics and higher dimensions mentioned earlier.
You have failed to establish that there are higher dimensiions in the verse to begin with so why all this claims you cannot substantiate?
Also like your scan says, what they are asked to imagine is the destruction of earth and humanity, you dont need higher dimensions for that.
- Adolla is said to be a higher dimension many times in the series. A world beyond imagination, that which transcends human comprehension. Etcetera, etcetera. Many, many statements like this found all across the series.
I have to ask, do you read these scans?
Adolla was not referred to as a "world beyond imagination" but rather shinra when he went to the past and saw earth from 250 years ago and was explaining it to Arthur how the world looks like.
  • Your scan that is suppose to say "which transcends human comprehension" only talked about the solving of Pi, so please exchange it out for the correct scan
  • Your scan that is supposed to proof many more statements like that exists across the series only talked about giovanni saying humanity will attain higher dimension if they are all wiped out.
Might be a mistakes but these do not correlate to "Transcends human comprehension"
- The Adolla plane can’t be grasped by human beings as they immediately are killed in trying to touch the blessed flame. They can’t even so much as look into the Adolla plane either, as it is akin to staring into the sun itself and literally causes your eyes to combust.
These means nothing to low 1-C, Not that it matters but my thoughts on it are; the touching the flames part is a verse mechanic those with adolla burst uses the flames and even attacks with them. And the blindfold part is contradicted as shinra and sho before the great cataclysm are just fine inside adolla without blindfolds and haumea is also a pillar so it is not cause they are pillars too.
its called reality warping
This is very interesting and if it can be proven correctly would actually grant adolla R>F over 3-D, but you are taking this out of context. Adolla is humanity thoughts so it is actually the other way around, your thoughts are fiction to you and not the other way around. And yes Adolla alters the story of the world because humanity thoughts is what drives adolla and adolla structures the world as humans wish and adolla creates character to help drives that idea. So there is no R>F here.
Also, to gain low 1-C from R>F, you need to view entire timelines as fiction
God of the whole verse, God of all creation, means nothing to tiering
This is basically most of the relevant information all compiled together. All easily accessible and linked here.
The R>F part was interesting but aside that none of this remotely comes close to higher tier.

TLDR of my reply to the OP: Nothing was ever said to "encompass the concept of higher dimensions, mathematics e.t.c." those are head canons. And it is dishonest that you removed Benimaru description of higher dimension and how to get to adolla, which is well a funny explanation Since it kind of shoots down your whole explanation of higher infinities, R>F or spatial axes, if Adolla is a place that you can get to by opening chakra points in your body and believing. You can claim that Benimaru is not knowledgeable on it, but he thinks otherwise and also what he said actually works since shinra could access adolla that way. Here is a detailed explanation of what it is for any staff wondering, that is enough argument against the OP.
Agree

Qawsedf234 (Low 1-C),
Maitreya, Scottycj256

Neutral

Disagree

Princeofpein
As far as I know, Ultima disagreed, right after I did, whether he decides to reply again or not is up to him but he did disagree, so count his vote.
Sorry I tagged you here again, but if you can check out the OP arguments given contexts and see if your stance is still the same.

Last edited:
Just wanna quickly address some things said by Pain real quick.

- “never once is it said Adolla holds concepts.”

Oh and I accidentally linked a wrong link when talking about Adolla’s many statements of transcendence. Sorry there’s just so many of them. Here’s the right ones.

“The evangelist. A being which transcends our mortal comprehension.”

“The transcendence of the other world.”

Oh and Shinra saying a “world beyond imagination” was in reference to the past he saw which Adolla carries. So yeah the statement would be in reference to the Adolla plane as well since the Adolla plane holds within it the history of humanities despair as well.

Hell, Adolla shifting that “world beyond imagination” into what the verse was then is an insane feat itself since it was described as the equivalent of everyone becoming a stick figure drawing to them.

So yeah, those were the points I felt the need to address real quick.

You keep saying "this concepts" but never once did ohkubo referred to them as "concept of" so stop using language to inflate this,
It is a monologue from four-two saying what he felt in adolla when he entered it

So No adolla was not said to encompass the concepts of this, those are lies
Adolla was said to be these things or these are felt in adolla

Adolla is X; therefore, they saw X.
Adolla is a collection of concepts; therefore, they saw a collection of concepts.

It's your burden to prove why those aren't concepts.

Dishonest way to inflate the situation, I already explained above what it is.
To address the higher dimensions statement, we have a rule for that which is from the FAQ
Tldr: if there is no established relationships of QS between the worlds, then higher dimensions like that is not valid, I will get to that below

I am simply stating things as they are. So i do not appreciate you calling it dishonest.

Adolla has been stated to be a higher dimension multiple times, by the scientist Dr. Giovanni, even by one of those who have felt its transcendence while linking to it. So with that, it can be inferred that it's a higher dimension. It's as simple as that.

The level of transcendence is simply being discussed in this thread.

The rest of your responses after this were me proving the concepts from Adolla manifest in Reality after many great cataclyms. So Adolla is a transcendent world beyond those manifested concepts within the reality it transcends.

How can adolla be beyond imagination when you claim it is a world or all things human imagines

A world's level of transcendence has nothing to do with what the world is.

Now, I think Maitreya tried to make a better argument for Adolla, so I will be addressing him

Sure, address him with the same old, recycled arguments.

As far as I know, Ultima disagreed, right after I did, whether he decides to reply again or not is up to him but he did disagree, so count his vote.

He hasn't responded, and the OP has undergone a drastic change, so no.

Sorry I tagged you here again, but if you can check out the OP arguments given contexts and see if your stance is still the same.

Your opinions are not context. He has already read the OP.

So yeah, Adolla is a higher dimension whose level of transcendence is beyond human imagination. The concepts it embodies are manifested in the reality it transcends, meaning its nature must transcend the manifestation of these concepts if it is to remain beyond reality.

Humanity has already merged with Adolla before. It’s not even a physical place. It’s a fictional place that becomes reality with merging with earth as we’ve seen.
Correction #1: Humanity WAS IN THE PROCESS of merging with Adolla. The White Clad was still making preparations and stuff.

Correction #2: Adolla was depicted to be not a fictional world, like you think it is. But a REAL world that is transcendent to their universe. Here, Joker and Burns are forcefully pulled into Adolla for a short time, via Adolla Link.

Cementing my claim on the REALNESS of Adolla: Joker outright states that it is real. Then refers to it as a higher plane.

That’s not a correction, the sun and irl version of the world was the original Earth. It had a cataclysm as well.

It's been about a year since I read FF so there might be a bias in my memory.

Anyway

First I don't think 1A is reasonable. Mathematical feats should be evident in the verse, where "π" is the only one mentioned as far as I can remember. So I don't think aleph 2 can be used as a reason to upgrade to 1A.

For L1C, proofs are required that they actually transcend 4-dimensional structures. By fact another 4D plane can also be called a higher dimension. One example is the layered multiverse. They are essentially 4D universes on top of each other, and the 4D universes on top can be called the "higher plane".

There are quite a few points that have been submitted and I couldn't read them all so hopefully someone can summarize.

For L1C, proofs are required that they actually transcend 4-dimensional structures. By fact another 4D plane can also be called a higher dimension. One example is the layered multiverse. They are essentially 4D universes on top of each other, and the 4D universes on top can be called the "higher plane".

Simply put, for a higher dimension like Adolla’s nature to be described as beyond the manifestation of whatever humans can conceptualize or imagine which include “numbers”, “mathematics”, and “higher dimension”. Adolla has to transcend all manifestation of these concepts which is only shown to be a 4-D cosmology. This makes Adolla’s transcendent nature beyond reality correspond to Low 1-C at least.

Simply put, for a higher dimension like Adolla’s nature to be described as beyond the manifestation of whatever humans can conceptualize or imagine which include “numbers”, “mathematics”, and “higher dimension”. Adolla has to transcend all manifestation of these concepts which is only shown to be a 4-D cosmology. This makes Adolla’s transcendent nature beyond reality correspond to Low 1-C at least.
Concepts in FF don't really govern reality, instead they govern human perception, which is shown in the fact that Adolla is a collection of human perception and when Shinra makes the concept of death near closer to people, the essence of this is that their perception of death is changed, but the concept of "death" does not really change.

Besides, things that fall into the category of 4D and above will also become incomprehensible/unrecognizable. It is one of the common arguments in proving a higher dimension.

Low 1-A certainly doesn't work here, especially after the new standards.

As for Low 1-C, what is clearly meant here is a higher plane than what only the human mind can perceive (this only implies that it is beyond the perception of the human mind, not cosmology). But phrases like "higher plane" and "higher existence" basically require a clear context of "transcendence" or "being beyond something" in order to be a reference to dimensional transcendence, in short I don't see any kind of dimensional transcendence here.(sorry man 🙏 )

In simpler terms, to be on a higher plane than the 3D people and the minds perceiving the 3rd dimension that exist in the 4 dimensional universe... In other words, if the "higher plane" here is supported by statements and contexts such as "transcendence" or "being beyond", it can be a kind of QS. And I guess that would be 4-D...

Concepts in FF don't really govern reality

??
instead they govern human perception, which is shown in the fact that Adolla is a collection of human perception
I’m getting tired of sending the same scans about Adolla manifesting humanity’s concepts within reality over and over again.

Shinra makes the concept of death near closer to people, the essence of this is that their perception of death is changed, but the concept of "death" does not really change.

Shinra didn’t manipulate death. He just made a God so that people would no longer despair over death rather be more intimate with it.
Edit: actually he did change death.
Besides, things that fall into the category of 4D and above will also become incomprehensible/unrecognizable. It is one of the common arguments in proving a higher dimension.

Space-time is a 4-D concept manipulated by Adolla. “higher dimension(s)” (at least 4-D), and “mathematics” are concepts manifested in Reality by Adolla. Meaning Humanity can conceptualize higher dimensions.

Last edited:
Shinra makes the concept of death near closer to people, the essence of this is that their perception of death is changed, but the concept of "death" does not really change.
That is definitely not what happened in that scene at all.

He didn't "In essence" change their perception of death and this is never stated as what happened. He changed Death itself which lead to the results shown

The idea that his powers are reliant on changing people's perceptions is not only unfounded but completely illogical seeing as how all of his powers works 100% fine at a point where EVERYONE WAS ALREADY DEAD - This alone is a pretty clear indicator that his powers of all creation aren't centered around manipulating their perceptions because he uses it not only while they are all dead (You know when theres no collective perception to manipulate) but easily resurrected all of them himself

As for Low 1-C, what is clearly meant here is a higher plane than what only the human mind can perceive (this only implies that it is beyond the perception of the human mind, not cosmology)

The perception of the human mind becomes reality. Therefore it’s beyond reality (cosmology).

But phrases like "higher plane" and "higher existence" basically require a clear context of "transcendence" or "being beyond something" in order to be a reference to dimensional transcendence, in short I don't see any kind of dimensional transcendence here.

the exact phrase is “higher dimension” and it’s stated to be a transcendent world beyond reality (a 4-D cosmology at least).

In simpler terms, to be on a higher plane than the 3D people and the minds perceiving the 3rd dimension that exist in the 4 dimensional universe... In other words, if the "higher plane" here is supported by expressions and contexts such as "transcendence" or "being beyond", it can be a kind of QS. And I guess that would be 4-D...

But here is the thing. Their minds are capable of conceptualizing higher dimension(s) hence why Adolla manifested said dimension(s) in reality (which makes sense because so far the cosmology/reality is shown to be 4-D at least). So Adolla being a higher dimension beyond anything humans can conceptualize is at least 5-D (if Humanity can only conceptualize a single higher dimension/space time continuum) or a higher Tier that needs extra proof that humanity can conceptualize things to those degrees.

Yes, he revives the dead. It will count as a feat of his, what I want to say here is that the perception of human death has changed FF. The fact that Shinra created a god to make death closer shows that their perception has also changed, why do everyone say no?

Last edited:
Yes, he revives the dead. It will count as a feat of his, what I want to say here is that the perception of human death has changed FF. The fact that Shinra created a god to make death closer shows that their perception has also changed, why do people say no?
Your not engaging with the actual point of the argument.

All of Shinra bansho mans powers stem from the same source being his power of "All Creation". If this power was reliant on changing human perception to enact its effects/changes to reality then he would be incapable of using it while everyone was dead but clearly that's not the case.

The god of death he created only shows itself AFTER he had already altered death and no one knew of it's existence until when it showed up (made apparent by their shock and Shinra having to explain what made to them). If Shinra altered death by having peoples perception of death changed by the advent of that god they would have to have know the god of death existed and know exactly what he was before Shinra told them/he showed up himself because they would have to have perceived him for their perception to be changed by him - This is clearly not what happened nobody knew what he was or that he even existed till Shinra started explaining & he showed up to further talk

The perception of the human mind becomes reality. Therefore it’s beyond reality (cosmology).
Can I see the panel and the contexts, cos I haven't seen this
the exact phrase is “higher dimension” and it’s stated to be a transcendent world beyond reality (a 4-D cosmology at least).
Ehhhh no? It was clearly talking about the"higher plane" not the "higher dimension".
But here is the thing. Their minds are capable of conceptualizing higher dimension(s) hence why Adolla manifested said dimension(s) in reality (which makes sense because so far the cosmology/reality is shown to be 4-D at least). So Adolla being a higher dimension beyond anything humans can conceptualize is at least 5-D (if Humanity can only conceptualize a single higher dimension/space time continuum) or a higher Tier that needs extra proof that humanity can conceptualize things to those degrees.
For example, in your mind or collective consciousness, when you try to visualise and conceptualise a 4-dimensional cube or higher dimensions, you are still modelling and visualising this 4-dimensional cube and higher dimensions in the 3rd dimension.

Because this mind doesn't really perceive the higher dimensions, it just does a modelling in the 3rd dimension because it can't really conceptualise the higher dimensions in the mind... That's the situation here. (we model in the 3rd dimension to visualise higher dimensions, otherwise our mind cannot model it)

So what actually arises is still 3-dimensional. Even though people and their minds and thoughts can think of 4-dimensional things(or space-time), they still physically exist and are modelled in the 3rd dimension.

So this is still limited to 3 dimensions and the state of existence.

Even if we assume at best that it is 4-D... there is unfortunately very little context for dimensional superiority.

Edit : I'm going to sleep now. At best, I can answer tomorrow. :sleep:

Last edited:
Your not engaging with the actual point of the argument.

All of Shinra bansho mans powers stem from the same source being his power of "All Creation". If this power was reliant on changing human perception to enact its effects/changes to reality then he would be incapable of using it while everyone was dead but clearly that's not the case.

The god of death he created only shows itself AFTER he had already altered death and no one knew of it's existence until when it showed up (made apparent by their shock and Shinra having to explain what made to them). If Shinra altered death by having peoples perception of death changed by the advent of that god they would have to have know the god of death existed and know exactly what he was before Shinra told them/he showed up himself because they would have to have perceived him for their perception to be changed by him - This is clearly not what happened nobody knew what he was or that he even existed till Shinra started explaining & he showed up to further talk
Ahhh, forget it.

Going back to the main topic, as I said, things that go beyond 3D become incomprehensible to 3D beings. An example to imagine is that I, you or anyone else are 3D being and we cannot visualize 4D. A simple way is to visualize a 3D space in your head and then draw a 4th line perpendicular to all 3 previous lines, you will see that it is impossible. The reason is very simple because it belongs to 4D and 3D beings cannot visualize it. Hence the argument that humans cannot understand them or something else is not convincing enough.

Quoted from here.

1-dimensional beings would only be able to dislocate themselves to left and right across a single direction, while 2-dimensional beings would have an additional spatial axis inherent to them, and thus be able to move up and down as well. Finally, 3-dimensional beings like ourselves are able to displace themselves left and right and up and down, as well as forwards and backwards, encompassings parts of additional axes of space.

Following this same principle, a 4-dimensional being would be capable of moving through an additional, perpendicular direction incomprehensible to lower-dimensional beings, and this can be generalized unto any higher number of dimensions.

Accordingly, the axes will be perpendicular to each other to create spatial dimensions. As for why the space-time continuum is 4D, time is already perpendicular to the spatial dimension. But obviously we still don't really know how time and space are linked, so the 4D, space-time simulations you see are all just guesses.

Can I see the panel and the contexts, cos I haven't seen this

There’s quite a couple. However I could give you the scan that has been sent here multiple times cuz convenience.

Long story short Adolla merges with reality and manifests it’s concept within reality. The plot is centered around this too.

Ehhhh no? It was clearly talking about the"higher plane" not the "higher dimension".

The Kanji used is “higher dimension”. Anything else would just be you gaslighting me into thinking I’m seeing things☠️

For example, in your mind or collective consciousness, when you try to visualise and conceptualise a 4-dimensional cube or higher dimensions, you are still modelling and visualising this 4-dimensional cube and higher dimensions in the 3rd dimension.

Because this mind doesn't really perceive the higher dimensions, it just does a modelling in the 3rd dimension because it can't really conceptualise the higher dimensions in the mind... That's the situation here. (we model in the 3rd dimension to visualise higher dimensions, otherwise our mind cannot model it)

So what actually arises is still 3-dimensional. Even though people and their minds and thoughts can think of 4-dimensional things(or space-time), they still physically exist and are modelled in the 3rd dimension.

So this is still limited to 3 dimensions and the state of existence.

Even if we assume at best that it is 4-D... there is unfortunately very little context for dimensional superiority.
This is the equivalent of saying Time is a 3-D concept because humanity uses 3-D modeling to describe it. Obviously humans can’t perceive higher dimensions and Adolla isn’t limited only to Human perception but also their understanding of what they can’t perceive like the human soul for instance.

Evidenced by the fact that Adolla’s influence extends to Time, meaning humanity understands the nature of a higher dimension even if they use 3-D mathematical models to describe it and even if they can’t literally perceive the 4th dimension. Adolla’s nature is stated to be a higher dimension that transcends human understanding. At least by what we’ve been shown it can’t be proven that humans can understand the 5th dimension and above. So Adolla’s nature corresponds to 5-D

The manga would be more valid than the anime. That's how it's always been, sorry.

@Qawsedf234 @Ultima_Reality

What are your conclusions based on the arguments beginning here? Is Low 1-C still acceptable?

Ultima already disagreed and said his reasons. But I don't know what he thinks now.
Have any important new evidence and arguments been posted regarding this revision afterwards?

@Qawsedf234 @Ultima_Reality

What are your conclusions based on the arguments beginning here? Is Low 1-C still acceptable?

Ultima already disagreed and said his reasons. But I don't know what he thinks now.
Have any important new evidence and arguments been posted regarding this revision afterwards?
No, just my post and the OP
So you can tag Deagon, Qawsedf, Darkgrath and Ultima
to have a look at it again
@Deagonx @Qawsedf234 @DarkGrath @Ultima_Reality

What do you think about this?

Back