• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FIRE FORCE X SOUL EATER CRT (GOD TIER REVISION): ADOLLA X KISHIN

Arnoldstone18

#1 Nero Enthusiast
Username Only
This is going to be an extensive crt and is probably going to be my last crt. Keep calm and be respectful as always. Please do not derail this thread in any way. Have fun and keep an open mind.

ADOLLA
Adolla is transcendent realm beyond human understanding. It is simply the culmination of all thoughts, perceptions, ideas, and concepts humanity has thought up over the course of its very history. In other words, it is the collective unconscious of humanity. The Evangelist is a being from Adolla, the collective unconscious, given form. Originally, the final point of the collective unconscious was humanity's extermination due to their despair. In other words, the desire of humanity is death to end their despair from their fear and actions. So the Evangelist took it upon itself to grant the wish of all mankind by sustaining that desire with the help of the White Clad and the concepts The Evangelist creates to govern the world. Some of these concepts include, but are not limited to: Insects, World, Law, Truths, Numbers, Mathematics, Higher Dimensions, Hell and God. These concepts and many more help bring humanity to despair and desire for death as their salvation.

KISHIN
Shinra made the concept of death more intimate in the world by creating a God that embodies said concept, and restoring the destruction of civilization in his own image (A world of Madness). This way, humanity will no longer despair by ultimately thinking about death. However, despair still exists nonetheless, so Shinra put Adolla "to sleep". Adolla was later revived in the form of Kishin in the Soul Eater verse thanks to the despair of the Supreme God of the Soul Eater verse, Death, that Shinra created. The collective unconscious of humanity no longer wanted to die, instead, they ended up yearning for insanity. Madness was at the back of everyone's minds.

In the Soul Eater verse, both Adolla and Kishin symbolize the culmination of humanity's collective unconscious. But while Adolla represents the fear of death and despair, Kishin embodies pure madness.

Similar to how Haumea fused with the collective unconscious, a suitable host is chosen in the Soul Eater verse to fuse with Kishin. Asura is the first son of Death and the first Kishin.

Adolla and Kishin are the same. This should be known to everyone who participated in the past few Fire Force and Soul Eater revisions.

0129-014.png

Adolla encompasses all of these concepts above within itself and many more. These concepts housed within Adolla are entirely independent from the reality they govern because Adolla is a higher dimension (“Ko Jigen - 高次元") that transcends said reality and all the concepts manifested within it.

These concepts manifested in this world based on the collective unconscious of man. Adolla continues to exist after the extermination of humans. This is evident in the fact that humanity has already been destroyed multiple times in the past, along with the rest of reality.

Bugs

In Fire Force, the ancestral origins of insects are relatively unknown. However, it is believed that they must've come from Adolla. The Evangelist created these bugs and some of the Evangelist's creations can be used to lead humanity towards Adolla by causing Spontaneous Human Combustion. The scientist who figured out the origin of bugs was Dr. Giovanni, who performed countless experiments to accomplish his other goal: to draw closer and experience Adolla. Insects came from Adolla.

Hell

Hell, as the name implies, is a place that people could go to after they die. Born from the despair of mankind, Adolla embodies the concept of hell, and thats why it has countless black, eerie flames primed and ready for humanity's destruction.

Truth

Truth refers to the inherent characteristic of correspondence with verifiable facts or the genuine nature of reality. All that can be verifiably true within the verse came from Adolla and The Evangelist. Including humanity itself.

The previous form of humanity was completely destroyed in the last cataclysm and recreated in the Firce Force we see today. Adolla also created humanity.

Law, World, & Mathematics.

Law, World and Mathematics are concepts that come from the world of Adolla. The principles of law reflect and interpret the rules that govern human behavior while bearing resonance with the natural laws governing the world. Mathematics enables humanity to understand and formulate scientific laws. However, The Evangelist plans to use these things that were created by it to destroy humanity. because, in the end, destruction is the ultimate desire of humanity.

Fun Fact: One of the mathematical concepts created and used by the Evangelist to bring humanity closer to destruction is "π". Adolla could even warp the universal concept.

Numbers & Higher Dimensions

Adolla houses the concept of numbers and higher dimensions. To reiterate... In conjunction with the concepts of mathematics, laws, and the world, Adolla created and governs numbers and even higher dimensional axes in reality.

According to multiple translations: "Ko Jigen - 高次元" means Higher Dimension(s).

I also asked a friend for confirmation. Even chatgpt confirms that Ko Jigen means higher dimension.

Adolla is a higher dimension made up of coordinates greater than the set of all real numbers, since it is beyond the manifested concepts of mathematics that must utilize real numbers at the very least to describe the world around them.

The mathemaics present in Fire Force is implied to be similar to irl due to the fact that reality's concepts were akin to ours before the last cataclysm. This includes higher dimensional geometry. However, its possible that this only extends to higher dimensions that deal with real numbers rather than cardinals that that describe things beyond real numbers.

All of this confirms that its a world of human perception containing and being beyond manifestation of concepts in reality like real numbers and geometrical dimensions of real number lines below itself. It's a world that manipulates these geometrical dimensions, upon merging with Reality.

God

The religion shown in the Fire Force world was an idea The Evangelist ingrained into people's minds through the White Clad. The White Clad is a cult that follow orders given by the evangelist, all for the ultimate purpose of leading humanity to destruction. One of those people, Yona, had the ability to shape shift and she turned into the first bishop and the founder of the new religion known as Raffles I. This religion quickly became practiced and widely accepted and the White Clad grew in power as a result as they recruited powerful pyrokinesis users, seek the pillars in preparation of the Great Cataclysm.

The Religion practices
the worship of the sun and leads humanity to their annihilation. Thanks to this religion ingrained in everyone's minds, the concept of God was absorbed and reflected in Adolla, which gave the Evangelist the appearance of the God that humanity envisioned.

Even before this new religion, the current humans, and even before the previous Great Cataclysm. Pre-existing Humans had their religions among other things that they believed gave them salvation. They learned from their despair and halted their extermination by having ethics, values, medicine, technology, laws, etc. However, their safety made them more fearful of death, increased their despair, and caused their extermination in the form of the Great Cataclysm.

God did not create humanity, Humanity created God.

Conclusion

Adolla transcends reality entirely, including every concept that exists within it. The concepts within Adolla govern said reality upon completion of the Great Cataclysm. Some of these concepts include numbers, mathematics, history, and even the concept of higher dimensions that pertain to reality.

Adolla is currently accepted to be Low 2-C. However, it's beyond the cosmology, thats a given (Low 1-C). However, do not forget that it manipulates the concept of dimensions, so if it transcends the concepts it displays, then it is possible for it to transcend any number of dimensions arbitrarily stacked against themselves.

Therefore, I propose for Adolla to be "possibly" Tier 1. Based on the narrative and all that i have mentioned here, choose the specific tier Adolla qualifies for with reasons:

I believe the evidence here qualifies for a possible or likely rating.

Likely​

Should be used to list a statistic for a character with some basis, but inconclusive due to the justification being vague or non-definitive. The probability of the justification in question for being reliable should be favourable. This term should be used sparingly.

Possibly​

Should be used to list a statistic for a character with some basis, but inconclusive due to the justification being vague or non-definitive. The probability of the justification in question for being reliable should be notable, but mild. This term should be used sparingly.

So far here are the scaling options based on our Tiering System and the status quo of the forum:

"Possibly" Low 1-C: Adolla is a higher dimension beyond reality. In reality, there are higher dimensions compared to humanity's 3-D nature. Adolla fuses with these higher dimensions and replaces it with the fundamental concept of higher dimensions made by humans. The only "higher dimension" shown in Fire Force is 4-D space time continuum, making Adolla's transcendence over the FF cosmology correspond to 5-D in terms of "dimensional" scale as described by our Tiering System.

(Adolla = 1-D*5 = 5-D. Reality = 1-D*4 = 4-D. Adolla + Reality = 1-D*5 = 5-D)

"Possibly" 1-A: Adolla is an inconceivable higher dimension that transcends the concepts, created by humanity, that it houses. One of the concepts Adolla manifested in Reality via The previous Great Cataclysms include but is not limited to "Numbers", "Mathematics" and "Higher Dimension". During the Great Cataclysm (an event that connects Adolla to the real world), Adolla can manifest, affect, and subtract these concepts from Reality. Transcending the manifestation of these concepts ranges from 1-A to 0 because our tiering system is based on mathematics and dimensionality. However, without any explicit or exact showings of how far numbers, mathematics, and higher dimensions go in Fire Force, anything higher than 1-A may be considered NLF to some members of this site in the highest ranking staff position that do not practice "Death to the Author". Therefore, at the very least, Adolla transcends a set of all real numbers, which includes any possible extension of higher dimensions based on real numbers that is shown to be conceivable by Fire Force's humanity and Fire Force's Mathematics. In other words, Adolla, which is a higher dimension beyond whatever humans in the verse can conceive of, should be at least 1-A since I can not prove that humanity can imagine numbers beyond all real numbers.

As described above, Adolla is a higher dimension thats beyond reality and beyond imagination, even though it is a combination of imagination, concepts, and ideation itself. Real numbers are numbers used in mathematics to describe the real world. So logically, in Fire Force, the real numbers are numbers used in their mathematics to describe their reality. Otherwise, mathematics wouldn't exist for physicists, scientists, and engineers. Therefore, Adolla must be a higher dimension made up of coordinates that have all real numbers as merely a subset of much larger set of numbers. (At least Aleph 2).

Adolla is disconnected from Reality, and will one day merge with reality like this:

(Adolla = Aleph 2, Reality = n-D. where n is all real numbers (Aleph 1). Adolla + Reality = Aleph 2)

Those who scale:

The Evangelist scales to Adolla by virtue of being Adolla itself given form. This is the sandbox for The Evangelist's page.

Those who scale to the Evangelist will have their tiers changed:

• Shinrabansho man would scale
  • The version of Haumea that fused with the Evangelist will scale
  • Kishin Asura and Death will have their "likely" ratings changed accordingly.
Those who grasp the power of Adolla should scale:

• Arthur
  • Dragon
  • Benimaru - "possibly" rating for being abler to affect adolla.

Agree

Qawsedf234 (Low 1-C),
Maitreya, Scottycj256

Neutral

Disagree

Princeofpein

Last edited:
That depends on the outcome of this thread.

Aren't those two options the same thing?

Nice try. I will not even try and just let Staffs decide this either way I should point out;

First this "高次元" does not mean "Higher dimensions axes" like your OP claim which I am sure you know that. It means "Higher dimension"
The contexts being Four-Two monologue when he entered adolla and was dazed hence naming things he felt in it.

Secondly, I will only have to ask you to substantiate your claim.
Since you claim Adolla is Transcendent hence should be low 1-C and 1-A because it can contain infinite dimensions stacked upon each other. The 1-A is frankly a reach and your proof of that is non-existent. Anyway for the low 1-C.
They can qualify, however, if said "higher plane" is defined as having a relationship of qualitative superiority over lower realms in one way or another, such as by perceiving them as literal fiction/unreality (or being comparatively more "real" in nature), encompassing them in an infinitesimal portion of itself, residing in a higher state of being altogether, and etc.
Stated to be "Higher dimensional" or "Transcendent" or "of Higher plane" does not grant an increase in tier if there is no Qualitative superiority between them. So provide the proof of QS between Adolla and the real world. Maybe R>F, Ontology, size or an spatial dimension.

First this "高次元" does not mean "Higher dimensions axes" like your OP claim which I am sure you know that. It means "Higher dimension"
The contexts being Four-Two monologue when he entered adolla and was dazed hence naming things he felt in it.

Pretty sure those who check my sources would realize that so don’t worry about pointing it out. Although I will change the words if they bother you that much 🙂.

Since you claim Adolla is Transcendent hence should be low 1-C and 1-A because it can contain infinite dimensions stacked upon each other. The 1-A is frankly a reach and your proof of that is non-existent. Anyway for the low 1-C.
Stated to be "Higher dimensional" or "Transcendent" or "of Higher plane" does not grant an increase in tier if there is no Qualitative superiority between them. So provide the proof of QS between Adolla and the real world. Maybe R>F, Ontology, size or an spatial dimension.

It’s all in the OP.

No it is not, nothing in your OP proves Qualitative Superiority.

• Statement of it transcending reality.
  • Concept of Higher Dimension in Adolla requires Adolla to be equivalent to a higher dimension to affect higher dimensions with its power.
All in OP.

• Statement of it transcending reality.
Means nothing without QS, and no it was never stated "transcend reality"
  • Concept of Higher Dimension in Adolla requires Adolla to be equivalent to a higher dimension to affect higher dimensions with its power.
Nothing like "concepts of higher dimensions" in adolla like you claim, you are changing the verbatim stated.
Aside that, you still need to prove the QS, there is none so far.
All in OP.
Yes, none of which proves QS, which is what I asked for.

Low 1-C i can agree

For outerversal................ It is dealing with the concept of higher dimension alright, but humans believe Adolla is the higher plane. There's no implication that there are other higher planes beyond that which wouldn't lead us into assumptions territory.

Overall, it seems to follow the Apophatic theory which should be outerversal but the wiki is strict with handling out tiers this way

What’s funny about 1-A is that I believe we recently just had a revision where in which it was concluded that you need an infinite dimensional structure to achieve 1-A now.

There's no implication that there are other higher planes beyond that which wouldn't lead us into assumptions territory.

There is a scan where Benimaru states the existence of higher dimensions. Been looking for it. Will get back to you on that later.

What’s funny about 1-A is that I believe we recently just had a revision where in which it was concluded that you need an infinite dimensional structure to achieve 1-A now.

I see, lemme see.

Also it more so deal with the concept of those structures rather than the structure themselves. But I’d like to check it out tho.

So Low 1-C and Low 1-A?

Pretty much. If you’re basing off the new standard I wasn’t aware about.

Overall, it seems to follow the Apophatic theory which should be outerversal but the wiki is strict with handling out tiers this way
No, adolla is more like jungian archetypes

Impressive nonetheless though. The concepts within Adolla are transcendental to reality. they influence it in accordance to human perception or whatever. dont know if that means it governs all possible extensions of a concept. i feel like it would be NLF, and u might as well make adolla tier 0 for embodying math

Also I dont think 1-A is possible given current standards + im not sure if there is enough feats and elaboration when it comes to mathematics and higher dimension that can give it a rating that high. the world of fire force is just 4-D, and like, manipulating universal concepts like pi within that setting isnt that impressive

i do believe low 1-C is fine though. especially since there is even r>f stuff that satisfies qualitative superiority besides the other arguments

1A with relativistic speed is crazy ngl
FTL* still cursed

I don't think 1-A is appropriate here at all. The scan posted as evidence that Adolla transcends stuff doesn't seem to be taking about things that it surpasses, but rather about things that it is, seeing as it's referred to as a "higher plane" in here as well. So it seems to be, itself, a higher-dimensional space, not to transcend higher-dimensional spaces as a whole.

And to that I add that I don't think Low 1-C is that solid, either. It would be, if Adolla was confirmably higher-dimensional relative to all of spacetime, but a parallel universe that's spatially 4-D could conceivably be called "higher-dimensional" by 3-D creatures, too. "At least Low 2-C, possibly/likely higher" is the most I'd go for using what's given.

This is going to be an extensive crt and is probably going to be my last crt. Keep calm and be respectful as always. Please do not derail this thread in any way. Have fun and keep an open mind.

ADOLLA
Adolla is transcendent realm beyond human understanding. It is simply the culmination of all thoughts, perceptions, ideas, and concepts humanity has thought up over the course of its very history. In other words, it is the collective unconscious of humanity. The Evangelist is a being from Adolla, the collective unconscious, given form. Originally, the final point of the collective unconscious was humanity's extermination due to their despair. In other words, the desire of humanity is death to end their despair from their fear and actions. So the Evangelist took it upon itself to grant the wish of all mankind by sustaining that desire with the help of the White Clad and the concepts The Evangelist creates to govern the world. Some of these concepts include, but are not limited to: Insects, World, Law, Truths, Numbers, Mathematics, Higher Dimensions, Hell and God. These concepts and many more help bring humanity to despair and desire for death as their salvation.

KISHIN
Shinra made the concept of death more intimate in the world by creating a God that embodies said concept, and restoring the destruction of civilization in his own image (A world of Madness). This way, humanity will no longer despair by ultimately thinking about death. However, despair still exists nonetheless, so Shinra put Adolla "to sleep". Adolla was later revived in the form of Kishin in the Soul Eater verse thanks to the despair of the Supreme God of the Soul Eater verse, Death, that Shinra created. The collective unconscious of humanity no longer wanted to die, instead, they ended up yearning for insanity. Madness was at the back of everyone's minds.

In the Soul Eater verse, both Adolla and Kishin symbolize the culmination of humanity's collective unconscious. But while Adolla represents the fear of death and despair, Kishin embodies pure madness.

Similar to how Haumea fused with the collective unconscious, a suitable host is chosen in the Soul Eater verse to fuse with Kishin. Asura is the first son of Death and the first Kishin.

Adolla and Kishin are the same. This should be known to everyone who participated in the past few Fire Force and Soul Eater revisions.

0129-014.png

Adolla encompasses all of these concepts above within itself and many more. These concepts housed within Adolla are entirely independent from the reality they govern because Adolla transcends said reality.

These concepts manifested in this world based on the collective unconscious of man. Adolla continues to exist after the extermination of humans. This is evident in the fact that humanity has already been destroyed multiple times in the past, along with the rest of reality.

Bugs

In Fire Force, the ancestral origins of insects are relatively unknown. However, it is believed that they must've come from Adolla. The Evangelist created these bugs and some of the Evangelist's creations can be used to lead humanity towards Adolla by causing Spontaneous Human Combustion. The scientist who figured out the origin of bugs was Dr. Giovanni, who performed countless experiments to accomplish his other goal: to draw closer and experience Adolla. Insects came from Adolla.

Hell

Hell, as the name implies, is a place that people could go to after they die. Born from the despair of mankind, Adolla embodies the concept of hell, and thats why it has countless black, eerie flames primed and ready for humanity's destruction.

Truth

Truth refers to the inherent characteristic of correspondence with verifiable facts or the genuine nature of reality. All that can be verifiably true within the verse came from Adolla and The Evangelist. Including humanity itself.

The previous form of humanity was completely destroyed in the last cataclysm and recreated in the Firce Force we see today. Adolla also created humanity.

Law, World, & Mathematics.

Law, World and Mathematics are concepts that come from the world of Adolla. The principles of law reflect and interpret the rules that govern human behavior while bearing resonance with the natural laws governing the world. Mathematics enables humanity to understand and formulate scientific laws. However, The Evangelist plans to use these things that were created by it to destroy humanity. because, in the end, destruction is the ultimate desire of humanity.

Fun Fact: One of the mathematical concepts created and used by the Evangelist to bring humanity closer to destruction is "π". Adolla could even warp the universal concept.

Numbers & Higher Dimensions

Adolla houses the concept of numbers and higher dimensions. To reiterate... In conjunction with the concepts of mathematics, laws, and the world, Adolla created and governs numbers and even higher dimensional axes in reality.

According to multiple translations: "Ko Jigen - 高次元" means Higher Dimension(s).

All of this confirms that its a world of human perception beyond real numbers and higher dimensions. It's a world that manipulates these dimensions upon merging with them.

God

The religion shown in the Fire Force world was an idea The Evangelist ingrained into people's minds through the White Clad. The White Clad is a cult that follow orders given by the evangelist, all for the ultimate purpose of leading humanity to destruction. One of those people, Yona, had the ability to shape shift and she turned into the first bishop and the founder of the new religion known as Raffles I. This religion quickly became practiced and widely accepted and the White Clad grew in power as a result as they recruited powerful pyrokinesis users, seek the pillars in preparation of the Great Cataclysm.

The Religion practices
the worship of the sun and leads humanity to their annihilation. Thanks to this religion ingrained in everyone's minds, the concept of God was absorbed and reflected in Adolla, which gave the Evangelist the appearance of the God that humanity envisioned.

Even before this new religion, the current humans, and even before the previous Great Cataclysm. Pre-existing Humans had their religions among other things that they believed gave them salvation. They learned from their despair and halted their extermination by having ethics, values, medicine, technology, laws, etc. However, their safety made them more fearful of death, increased their despair, and caused their extermination in the form of the Great Cataclysm.

God did not create humanity, Humanity created God.

Conclusion

Adolla transcends reality entirely, including every concept that exists within it. The concepts within Adolla govern said reality upon completion of the Great Cataclysm. Some of these concepts include numbers, mathematics, history, and even the concept of higher dimensions that pertain to reality.

Adolla is currently accepted to be Low 2-C. However, it's beyond the cosmology, thats a given (Low 1-C). However, do not forget that it manipulates the concept of dimensions, so if it transcends the concepts it displays, then it is possible for it to transcend any number of dimensions arbitrarily stacked against themselves.

Therefore, I propose for Adolla to be Tier 1. Based on the narrative and all that i have mentioned here, choose the specific tier Adolla qualifies for with reasons:

Tier 1-C: Adolla transcends the currently accepted space time continuum (5-D).

Tier 1-A (low, mid, or high): Adolla transcends the concepts that dictate reality. These concepts include higher dimensions, axes, numbers and mathematics. This also confirms that the Fire Force's cosmology/reality are much larger than the current 4-D.

Those who scale:

The Evangelist scales to Adolla by virtue of being Adolla itself given form. This is the sandbox for The Evangelist's page.

Those who scale to the Evangelist will have their tiers changed:

• Shinrabansho man would scale
  • The version of Haumea that fused with the Evangelist will scale
  • Kishin Asura and Death will have their "likely" ratings changed accordingly.
Those who grasp the power of Adolla should scale:

• Arthur
  • Dragon
  • Benimaru - "possibly" rating for being abler to affect adolla.

Agree

Neutral

Disagree
Ah yes, my favorite topic in manga powerscaling. Anyways, I agree with everything said.

Since you claim Adolla is Transcendent hence should be low 1-C and 1-A because it can contain infinite dimensions stacked upon each other.
Theoretically, yes. Adolla houses, contains the "idea" of Mathematics. And as well all know, math is the source of all dimensional theories in reality. It also encompasses, within itself, the idea of "world" and "higher dimension/plane". With this, it's safe to assert that even infinitely-stacked dimensions would still fall under the concept of "higher dimension", which Adolla contains.

PS: Even outerversal planes are treated as higher dimensions on this wiki.

Theoretically, yes. Adolla houses, contains the "idea" of Mathematics. And as well all know, math is the source of all dimensional theories in reality. It also encompasses, within itself, the idea of "world" and "higher dimension/plane". With this, it's safe to assert that even infinitely-stacked dimensions would still fall under the concept of "higher dimension", which Adolla contains.

PS: Even outerversal planes are treated as higher dimensions on this wiki.
Gotta love the NLF

Are you just going to ignore that their reality was called a story?

• As Adolla drew closer to their world, Licht finally understood that their world is nothing but a literal story. Tatsuto solidified this, when he too asserted the same thing. Claiming that they're only characters in a story, designed to carry out specific roles.

• He further went on to use his mom as an example. He said that his mom is nothing but a background character, with the name "mom". She has no other name as she wasn't an established character in the story. Licht then agreed with Tatsuto, saying that he couldn't quite think of anything to call her other than "Tatsuto's mom" (Similar to how we, in the real world, refer to specific background characters in a story, like: That dude with the blue hair). Tatsuto further claimed that he only got a name, because he himself, had become an established character in the story — he's the character designed to tell them all that they're characters in a story.

Are you really going to ignore this discourse in the series? Or you forgot about it?

For outerversal................ It is dealing with the concept of higher dimension alright, but humans believe Adolla is the higher plane. There's no implication that there are other higher planes beyond that which wouldn't lead us into assumptions territory.
The last time I checked, infinite dimensions aren't needed for 1-A.

There's no "NLF" anywhere in my statements. All you're gonna do is claim it's NLF, by whittling the implications of the statements down, for no solid reasons.

I'm open to debate it anytime.
just like how you keep saying everything is in the OP when it really isn't

we might as well give Adolla High 1-A coz it contains mathematics which include inaccessible cardinals lol

Last edited:
I don't think 1-A is appropriate here at all. The scan posted as evidence that Adolla transcends stuff doesn't seem to be taking about things that it surpasses, but rather about things that it is, seeing as it's referred to as a "higher plane" in here as well. So it seems to be, itself, a higher-dimensional space, not to transcend higher-dimensional spaces as a whole.
It's a higher-dimension that encompasses concepts, with "higher plane" being one of the many ideas within it.

Not a valid debunk.

And to that I add that I don't think Low 1-C is that solid, either. It would be, if Adolla was confirmably higher-dimensional relative to all of spacetime, but a parallel universe that's spatially 4-D could conceivably be called "higher-dimensional" by 3-D creatures, too. "At least Low 2-C, possibly/likely higher" is the most I'd go for using what's given.
But that has been shown to NOT be the case. Adolla was never referred to as a parallel reality. It was always called a higher plane/dimension.

Back