• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The End All Be All of Fire Force Revision Threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm giving this one to two months flat before it gets the Bleach treatment, maybe even less ngl.

Enjoy your spoils of war for now Fire Force goons, as you'll be called upon again in the near future to defend your precious rating.
Ah the Bleach wars ... At least the God Tiers of the verse (Yhwach and ReiO) got to keep Universal tier. Not a bad outcome, all things considered

dd6f9f3ed07b570f7201ed18a79debcc.jpg

Who are the God tiers of FF

Shinra and Haumea (Evangelist fusion)

And we currently accept Death as on par with Shinra but I’m gonna be totally honest…I disagree with that scaling but that’s gonna need to be addressed in a separate thread down the road

really thought Sho, and Arthur will be God tiers

I always wondered why we didn't accept the fact that in fire force the laws of physics are used where if something goes at the speed of light the mass it will have and energy would be infinite.
that will get them to universal high without problem(and considering sho resisting the heat of the universe feat,it does not that much of inconsistency)

Sho is technically part of Shinrabanshoman since he fused with them but his regular self I don’t think would scale since he didn’t really do anything to Haumea even before she was fused with the Evangelist

But idk why Arthur would scale either too. He didn’t really do anything to the God tiers. He only fought Dragon.

actually, i think arthur technically should scale, due to the fact that dragon's despair was superior to all mankind's hope, and arthur's hope is comparable to dragon's despair.
and the hope of humanity can stop the cataclysm,but do to dragon despair,the cataclysm was able to continue(although it would continue even without dragon
🙃?

Why would any of these guys scale to 2-C?

It’s literally just Shinra and Haumea. And Death.
Scaling Death to Tier 2 would just open a whole new can of worms IMO.

First of all, you'd likely have to scale the Kishin as well to Tier 2

Secondly, Death would scale way higher than his showings in his primary canon i.e. Soul Eater

Third, Death couldn't even powernull Arthur apparently because he was in space - which is not a good look

Would shinrabansho man get death’s abilities since he manifested him? At least the ones shown in fire force

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back