• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

THE END OF ALL FIRE FORCE TIER 2 THREADS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is everyone fine With me to pinging these requested users?
Brother I am already here, but KingPin is gone, DontTalkDT and Ultima have said not to bother them with these threads as they're busier with much more important stuff, and Planck has already given his say here, Glass doesn't seem interested in Fire Force so that's that I guess.

Anyway, we should close this thread and make a new one for Maitreya's new cosmology blog and let the staff, experts and verse supporters hash it out there.

Brother I am already here, but KingPin is gone, DontTalkDT and Ultima have said not to bother them with these threads as they're busier with much more important stuff, and Planck has already given his say here, Glass doesn't seem interested in Fire Force so that's that I guess.
I wasn't gonna ping you I knew you were here😭😭 but fair enough those others

pretty sure the blog was accepted in the crt for death and asura's buff
can i see where, it was also not noted on the blog itself, or rather there is no comment from a content mod
Calm yourself mate I've already read what you said and the all of the stuff from links you've sent and I don't see it as detracting from this being anything from 3-A to 2-C as
the fact that you do not see anything that says this is not 2-C means I don't really have to reply you any more since well it will just go around in circles, but let me point you out to something that disproves it totally
space-time continuums and timelines, always includes all of the three dimensional space that can be reached from it. That is to say, any place that can theoretically be reached via regular three-dimensional movement alone (e.g. via spaceflight) would be considered as part of the same universe, and hence timeline, regardless of whether the fiction considers it as such.
it means any part of a universe that can be reached from another will be considered to be of the same space-time continuums
Don't tell me you did not see that, quoting the rest of the part that addresses this will be too much of a work, so lets wait for the mods
And that blog is accepted its literally what the 2-C CRT was and that was developed from that so don't be disingenuous
before a blog can be added to a verse page you need a CRT, I really do not see any here.
that said, it is not a vote, but DT said FF do not qualify actually, but since it was outside the thread it does not matter

Also @Maitreya, your cosmology blog header got borked with the Maitreya/ double post. You can ask a content mod to fix it for you.

Anyway, we should close this thread and make a new one for Maitreya's new cosmology blog and let the staff, experts and verse supporters hash it out there.
that is not necessary, the blog is accurate as far as I am concerned and can be posted and does not even need to be changed if this thread goes through
Can you show me a screenshot?
My message
His reply

Doesn't seem conclusive enough to me at a first glance, a lot of "IDK"s thrown around.

At this point I believe we should actually get him to see both the upgrade and downgrade threads, as well as a the Cosmology Blog and give a concrete answer here if we really are to take his word at face value. That or we can always make the cosmology blog thread.

Doesn't seem conclusive enough to me at a first glance, a lot of "IDK"s thrown around.

At this point I believe we should actually get him to see both the upgrade and downgrade threads, as well as a the Cosmology Blog and give a concrete answer here if we really are to take his word at face value. That or we can always make the cosmology blog thread.
Literally what I said yesterday, you can't use that as he doesn't have additional context and was asked on the spot in a entirely seperate thread

a recommendation

maitreya is kinda busy with soul eater stuff atm (we are planning a complete fix of it)

can we either:
a) close this thread and reopen it in the future
b) hold off for a bit to give him time
I'm fine with this

yeah which is why I said it was irrelevant here, as I am sure he did not go through 4 pages.
Well the cosmology blog made is accurate and is okay to pass, this does not affect it neither does what I am proposing does.
That said Tag DT, or I can message him in private but either way, he will not reply till weekend
a recommendation

maitreya is kinda busy with soul eater stuff atm (we are planning a complete fix of it)

can we either:
first come first serve
I am in no hurry, alsoI did not make any new argument that needs to be reolied to, only quoted the tiering system, so unless he wants to respond to that I dont know what else

Ask me any questions and I will answer it neutrally. or you can ask @KingPin0422 @ImmortalDread @DontTalkDT @Reiner @KLOL506 himself, you can also ask @Theglassman12, @Everything12 @Planck69 but they were not really involved in the revisions but they are also knowledgeable on it generally. That is about all I know that are knowledgeable on this
Alright Pain….or Pein as you go by now. (Goddamn you got clapped bro.)

You’ve, you’ve pushed me over the edge. With these godforsaken threads.

I’ve now abandoned all tier 2 arguments and just going straight for tier 1 🗿

Prepare yourself:

No but for real I actually do have a question pertaining to tier 1. Because I heard R>f can be used as a qualifying factor in order to prove higher dimensionality. So if that was the case then I was wondering if turning something from reality into fiction would classify as like….low 1-C potency or something?

Like you get my train of thought? Because if so then I could totally reasonable argue that of Adolla being labeled as totally transcendence from the real world and as a higher dimension and encompassing that very concept plus the concept mathematics yada yada right. It’s just a matter of like if R>f can be used as a qualifying factor for higher dimensionality if the same kinda logic can be applied from turning reality into fiction.

a recommendation

can we either:
I was anctually about to send you my ability addition proposal blog and start a separate CRT for god of highschool too. 🥲

It’s literally….literally every time the minute I try to work on something this particular thread shows up in my notifications 🙃

Alright Pain….or Pein as you go by now. (Goddamn you for clapped bro.)
i wanted it to be just pein, but somehow fandom messed me up, and now all wiki should have the same name as fandom
I’ve now abandoned all tier 2 arguments and just going straight for tier 1 🗿
ambition is the enemy of success
Prepare yourself:

No but for real I actually do have a question pertaining to tier 1. Because I heard R>f can be used as a qualifying factor in order to prove higher dimensionality. So if that was the case then I was wondering if turning something from reality into fiction would classify as like….low 1-C potency or something?
depends on how it is done, but it can as well be dimensional manipulation.
Like you get my train of thought? Because if so then I could totally reasonable argue that of Adolla being labeled as totally transcendence from the real world and as a higher dimension and encompassing that very concept plus the concept mathematics yada yada right. It’s just a matter of like if R>f can be used as a qualifying factor for higher dimensionality if the same kinda logic can be applied from turning reality into fiction.[/SPOILER]
Well I agreed to be neutral, so I will respond like I dont know anything about FF.
No matter what you do, If you can prove the difference is qualitative, then yes that is tier 1
PrinceofPeinis
I will be banned so banned for that
I was anctually about to send you my ability addition proposal blog and start a separate CRT for god of highschool too. 🥲

It’s literally….literally every time the minute I try to work on something this particular thread shows up in my notifications 🙃
you do not really have to reply, or you can read the post i quoted above, and then say why it does not pertain to FF

I don't believe Pain even took it as an insult tbh.
Pain when Deceived poked fun at his username:

esports-game.gif

But back on topic;

I'll just give an extremely simplified version of my opinions after reading the new rules for Space-Time Continuum's as i don't currently care enough to go into extreme depth about my positions.

I'm heavily sure that 2-C will be removed, and honestly it "should" be removed in my current opinion, even Low 2-C might be an issue since i don't believe you can concretely, or have implications of the destruction/fusing of Fire Force's entire space-time continuum with Adolla.

3-A should still be applicable to stats imo, I've already laid out my argument in the previous Fire Force thread, so if you wished to see it, it's there.

TLDR; Arc and Pain are screaming like schoolgirls that Tier 2 Fire Force/Soul Eater is probably being removed while Maitreya and the goon squad is shooting back huffs of copium, thinking about the good old days of Tier 2 Fire Force/Soul Eater like a bunch of boomers.

But back on topic;

I'll just give an extremely simplified version of my opinions after reading the new rules for Space-Time Continuum's as i don't currently care enough to go into extreme depth about my positions.

I'm heavily sure that 2-C will be removed, and honestly it "should" be removed in my current opinion, even Low 2-C might be an issue since i don't believe you can concretely, or have implications of the destruction/fusing of Fire Force's entire space-time continuum with Adolla.

3-A should still be applicable to stats imo, I've already laid out my argument in the previous Fire Force thread, so if you wished to see it, it's there.

TLDR; Arc and Pain are screaming like schoolgirls that Tier 2 Fire Force/Soul Eater is probably being removed.
Yeah I for sure feel that this is still solidly 3-A without a doubt but I also feel that regarding additional context it may very well have a decent chance to keep its rating since context is king and if it holds up then there's nothing to worry about

Though I shouldn't even say "nothing to worry about" since whatever the outcome is going to be the most accurate representation of the tier

Oh look, VSBW overcomplicating things that don't need to be complicated, what's next, is Fire gonna need exact statements about heat/temperature to be considered fire, will it need to ******* show an ability to spread to be considered real ******* fire? What about ice? Are we gonna need to see the ice get frozen and have a statement of either 32 degrees Fahrenheit or 0 degrees Celcius?!

I'll wait for more context and that cosmology blog to be made before I make an opinion.

i wanted it to be just pein, but somehow fandom messed me up, and now all wiki should have the same name as fandom
Ruined your whole career 🗿
ambition is the enemy of success
This is the exact opposite advice I received from Deceived.
depends on how it is done, but it can as well be dimensional manipulation.
Yeah….that’s the thing. The way this was done was kinda nutty and probably needs to be explained more in depth on my part. But I’ve been reading the sections for the pages on qualifying for these abilities on the wiki and I’m like making myself go crazy with how this can totally be argued both ways.
Well I agreed to be neutral, so I will respond like I dont know anything about FF.
No matter what you do, If you can prove the difference is qualitative, then yes that is tier 1
….this this a challenge 😈

I’m asking this to avoid making another thread by the way. Or maybe I should just let the Fire Force goons run loose, y’all know they’d argue for this in a heartbeat 🗿

Idk, I might go harass ask other members on it because this is kinda getting a little nutty.
you do not really have to reply, or you can read the post i quoted above, and then say why it does not pertain to FF
Yeah to be honest dude the series pages for Fire Force and Soul Eater need MASSIVE revisions right now because like the pages are just decrepit and the verses need ti be merged so I’m probably gonna get my ability addition blog sent out to Cyber today which will probably add a lot more contexts to the whole series in general tbh.

But I will say I think I can continue to make an argument for tier 2 based on the link you sent me.

We can worry about what tier it will be later. First, we let Maitreya and Cyber hash out their stuff for a Fire Force / Soul Eater overhaul thread, we can discuss all the nitty, gritty details there.

This thread has gone on far too long for that to be done here.

Yeah, honestly I see little reason to continue arguing this when there are such gems in, say, Soul Eater, like This page that i can just about guarantee is missing shit out the ass.

i hope to gosh there isnt back and forth on 3-a, last crt and this one made it blatant the entire universe is affected
Well I will stay neutral on that, so you do not have to worry about that
Ruined your whole career 🗿
honestly
This is the exact opposite advice I received from Deceived.
I will not take advice from him, he thinks bleach is peakfiction
Yeah….that’s the thing. The way this was done was kinda nutty and probably needs to be explained more in depth on my part. But I’ve been reading the sections for the pages on qualifying for these abilities on the wiki and I’m like making myself go crazy with how this can totally be argued both ways.
well, as long as the style change is not used as evidence we are cool

I’m asking this to avoid making another thread by the way. Or maybe I should just let the Fire Force goons run loose, y’all know they’d argue for this in a heartbeat 🗿
Well, tier 1 fire force will be No No
there are few things that can be used as evidence
1. Adolla referred to as transcedent
2. Adolla said to contain Higher planes
These two you will be asked to proof these dimensions have some R>F difference
which there is none
3. the style change
well that is just what it is
Yeah to be honest dude the series pages for Fire Force and Soul Eater need MASSIVE revisions right now because like the pages are just decrepit and the verses need ti be merged so I’m probably gonna get my ability addition blog sent out to Cyber today which will probably add a lot more contexts to the whole series in general tbh.
I already said that, anyway I have like 6 pages of FF characters that have no pages done, so let me know
But I will say I think I can continue to make an argument for tier 2 based on the link you sent me.
Let me wait for what you have to say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back