• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The End All Be All of Fire Force Revision Threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As it says right here in the Discussion Rules:
  • For all content revision suggestions, a grace period of 48 hours should be allowed for the reviewing staff members to evaluate and approve them. This grace period applies to both minor and self-evident revisions, as well as larger revisions that may require more input from other staff members. This is to ensure that all staff members have the opportunity to review the suggested revisions and provide their input, even if the initial explanation post in a content revision thread is quite large and complicated. Until this grace period has elapsed since the time of the thread's creation, the revision should not be applied to the profiles."
Apologies for the skill issue to everyone on this thread.

Aye. Grace period is over and a sufficient number of staff members have responded and accepted the proposals.
fetchimage

Anyways since the majority of staff who have commented and agreed said that the rating for the feat should be a solid 2-C rating that is the rating I will apply if that’s good with everyone?

Shouldn't @Everything12's concerns here be alleviated first?
Maitreya made a response addressing his comments here:
Adolla itself is embodying and carrying the history of humanity and its despair along with all the other concepts it embodies as it’s just perception in general. In fact the only way Shinra was able to witness the past before the cataclysm, was by going in Adolla. Even though mere moments passed for him while he was in the Adolla world, 3 months had passed in the real world and his doppelgänger from Adolla had taken over his body in the real world. (A doppelgänger is the perception other people have over a person that manifests into an actual personality within Adolla as that is the world and manifestation of all perception in general.)

Adolla itself is space-time and carries history in of itself within it including its other concepts and ideas such as the “world.”. It’s a place that simultaneously exists and doesn’t exist as it’s simply the image of despair humanity has come up with throughout the ages. And this image of the past of the history of humanities despair merges with the very present world. The concepts from the people of the past mixes with the concepts of the people of the present.

So the reason Adolla merging with the real world is because it’s a spatially separated world with its own different time flow that carries with it the very history of humanity’s despair. That past history and image of despair merges with the present by tearing space between them and connecting the two worlds together.

Multiple others have also pointed out how the world of Adolla is a separate world entirely disconnected from the real world as a higher plane here:

Question: Would this support the idea of 2-C.

Adolla itself is regarded as higher Plane of existence (an alternative translations was dimension), with it encompassing the concepts of higher planes and mathematics. It is also referred to the transcendental world ("transcendence of the otherworld") with it also having being stated to command all things. When it comes to Shinrabanshoman, it is said that he wields the power of all of creation, with it also being stated that using imagination and the power of god he formed all of creation (referring to him recreating the earth, sun and universal concepts like death). It is also stated that imagination can create and erase all possibilities.
Plank mention this probably being enough for separation.

Adolla itself is regarded as higher Plane of existence (an alternative translations was dimension), with it encompassing the concepts of higher planes and mathematics. It is also referred to the transcendental world ("transcendence of the otherworld") with it also having being stated to command all things.

Additionally which I forgort to add earlier, The evangelist is stated to be a extradimensional being, which is Science fiction jargon it means
1: Originating outside the known physical reality of the universe.
2: Coming from a dimension outside Einsteinian space-time.

While from a physics standpoint means:
1: Proposed additional space or time dimensions beyond the (3 + 1) typical of observed spacetime

Either way, it refers to a being or place beyond or outside the universes spacetime.

@Maitreya Are you going to make a Soul Eater CRT at some point to discuss scaling to FF? If so, could you send it to me whenever its created?
Yeah I gotchu.

For now I’m gonna take a little break on Fire Force CRT’s because I have other series that needs to be downgraded/upgraded too (like god of highschool) and they’re gonna each need threads in their own right.

But this…this is a BIG Fire Force W.

Finally we’re out of that 5-B Hell!

Yeah, no rush at all. Just whenever the day comes I want to help out. I've worked a bit on improving some of the profiles by adding scans, citations, abilties and scaling them to 2-C. I've done the most with Maka.

Yeah I gotchu.

For now I’m gonna take a little break on Fire Force CRT’s because I have other series that needs to be downgraded/upgraded too (like god of highschool) and they’re gonna each need threads in their own right.

But this…this is a BIG Fire Force W.

Finally we’re out of that 5-B Hell!
Who are the God tiers of FF?

Who are the God tiers of FF?
Shinra and Haumea (Evangelist fusion)

And we currently accept Death as on par with Shinra but I’m gonna be totally honest…I disagree with that scaling but that’s gonna need to be addressed in a separate thread down the road.

And we currently accept Death as on par with Shinra but I’m gonna be totally honest…I disagree with that scaling but that’s gonna need to be addressed in a separate thread down the road.
I really thought Sho, and Arthur will be God tiers

I always wondered why we didn't accept the fact that in fire force the laws of physics are used where if something goes at the speed of light the mass it will have and energy would be infinite.
that will get them to universal high without problem(and considering sho resisting the heat of the universe feat,it does not that much of inconsistency)

I really thought Sho, and Arthur will be God tiers
Sho is technically part of Shinrabanshoman since he fused with them but his regular self I don’t think would scale since he didn’t really do anything to Haumea even before she was fused with the Evangelist

But idk why Arthur would scale either too. He didn’t really do anything to the God tiers. He only fought Dragon.

Sho is technically part of Shinrabanshoman since he fused with them but his regular self I don’t think would scale since he didn’t really do anything to Haumea even before she was fused with the Evangelist

But idk why Arthur would scale either too. He didn’t really do anything to the God tiers. He only fought Dragon.
actually, i think arthur technically should scale, due to the fact that dragon's despair was superior to all mankind's hope, and arthur's hope is comparable to dragon's despair.
and the hope of humanity can stop the cataclysm,but do to dragon despair,the cataclysm was able to continue(although it would continue even without dragon)

actually, i think arthur technically should scale, due to the fact that dragon's despair was superior to all mankind's hope, and arthur's hope is comparable to dragon's despair.
and the hope of humanity can stop the cataclysm,but do to dragon despair,the cataclysm was able to continue(although it would continue even without dragon)
agreed

Ok the final tally on the matter:

Agree: @Maitreya @Arnoldstone18 @CloverDragon03 (agrees with universal range + AP as well) @Deceived3596 (agrees with universal range) @Alexander @InfiniteDay @PowerToScale (agrees with universal range) @narutosage15 @CurrySenpai @Dalesean027 (agrees with universal range + AP as well) @Shmooply @Halkum145 @chosen @SupremeGilgamesh @Shey (agrees with universal range) @Greatsage13th @Zoldyck59 @AKUTO123 @Helestias @Therefir (agrees with universal range) @eliaspower1234 @Damage3245 (agrees with universal range) @ObberGobb @Jasonsith (agrees with universal range) @RoyGundam (agrees with universal range) @Excel616 @TauanVictor (agree with universal range) @DarkDragonMedeus (agreed with universal range + scaling to physical stats as well.) @DemonGodMitchAubin (agrees with everything.) @Maverick_Zero_X (agrees with everything) @Planck69 (agreed with everything) @RandomGuy2345

Neutral: @CloverDragon03 (neutral, leaning towards agree for physical stats) @Deceived3596 (neutral/leaning towards agree on physical stats) @Dalesean027 (neutral, leaning towards agree on physical stats) @RandomGuy2345 @Shey (neutral on physical stats) @PowerToScale (neutral on physical stats) @TauanVictor (neutral on physical stats) @DarkDragonMedeus (neutral, leaning towards agree on scaling to physical stats) @Damage3245 (neutral on physical stats) @Everything12 (neutral on the scaling)

Disagree: @Arc7Kuroi @Pain_to12 @ImmortalDread

Finally Tally:

4 staff agree
2 staff neutral
staff disagree

This CRT is officially….OVER!!​

We did it folks 🥲

FakeSevereIchthyosaurs-max-1mb.gif

Now we need to turn this off and join hands for profiles...
We really went through a lot of stress supporting maitreya on this road but we finally won.

Yeah that was literally what I was gonna do right after this thread. I need to to a new addition thread for Mori’s new forms since the profile’s outdated.

Gimme a couple days for that one.

I've applied the changes to both Shinra's and Haumea's profiles respectively:

@Antvasima you may close this thread now. Thank you all very much for your time and work, it was incredibly appreciated!

@Antvasima you may close this thread now. Thank you all very much for your time and work, it was incredibly appreciated!
woooooooooooooo

Fixed some formatting mistakes such as changing "Low Multversal+"" in Shinra's AP, Striking Strength and Durability to "Low Multiverse level", doing the same with Hamuea. I've also added the correct formatting for the new 2-C tiers as well.

Fixed some formatting mistakes such as changing "Low Multversal+"" in Shinra's AP, Striking Strength and Durability to "Low Multiverse level", doing the same with Hamuea. I've also added the correct formatting for the new 2-C tiers as well.
Thank you God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back