• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The End All Be All of Fire Force Revision Threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maitreya12

Bronze Supporter
Everyone….it’s time 🗿

I wanna make sure I do this right. So, as accurately as I can, I am going to emphasize and highlight how the feats in Fire Force meet all criteria needed for it to qualify for universal ratings. With feats that are backed up with statements. Ok? Let’s begin.

Universal Fire Force Feat #1:
Ok, this one should be very straightforward as it is the most blatant nor should there by any contention with the feat as it is purely shown and explained to us.

This is what the fire force universe used to look like. Before the cataclysm, the fire force universe looked entirely like ours. Our real life 3D selves. Until the cataclysm brought on by Adolla turned the universe into what we see. An anime/manga style away from its original real life style.

In fact, in every(1) single shot (2) of space (3) we get (4). In which we can even see galaxies being visible in the background, we can see that the universe is in 2D anime art-style. Real life people have even been carried over from 3D to 2D due to this shift caused by the cataclysm.

This feat undeniably proves that Adolla’s reach is in the universal range. And not some arbitrary cutting off point. To further support this notion, it is outright stated that the cataclysm is the will of the universe. Whatever reality warping is happening is happening to the universe and not some arbitrary multi solar system cutting off point like we currently have it.

To suggest that Adolla has some sort of cutting off point in its reach of merging with the universe is not only baseless but also contradictory to the series itself. As well as brings in confused and needless questions such as if Adolla does have a cutting off point at multi solar system levels then the other galaxies in the universe should be visibly in a completely different art style than the rest of the world. But that clearly isn’t the case.

You just bring in more questions than answers by setting this arbitrary, contradictory limit instead of its actual, stated universal range.

Universal Fire Force Feat #2: This feat’s purpose is to further show how Adolla impacting the universe is entirely consistent with the series while the counter position is entirely inconsistent.

The second feat in question is once again Adolla reality warping the universe to change the stars from actual stars to little block stars in order to match the human perception of them.

With this feat in question, not only is it directly shown to us that the universe is being impacted by Adolla’s cataclysm. But it’s outright stated(1) multiple times(2) as well.

Not only that, but interestingly enough, this statement is made in chapter 234. The feat in question happens in chapter 235. While this other statement supporting the notion of Adolla affecting the whole universe happened in 247.

Not only is it entirely consistent with Adolla merging with the whole universe, but is is consecutively consistent within the own series itself that says Adolla is merging with whole universe and not some arbitrary cutting off point of multi solar system level.

I reiterate: To suggest that there is a cutting off point with Adolla’s merger, as this site does, when the series presents the opposite is both baseless and entirely inconsistent with the series.

Occam’s razor does not favor the current standard due to its contradictory information with the series.

Why this scales to stats:
Thus far what has been shown has been in regards to hax for the character. All the feats performed has been due to hax on a universal range and not stats. So why should this scale to state? And the answer should also be very simple with the entirely qualifying feat to support the notion.

All the reality warping done in the series is due to Adolla’s world merging with the universe. This feat in question should qualify as a Low 2-C feat due to the merging of two worlds

For reference: Adolla=Evangelist (Adolla given form)=cataclysm (the product of Adolla merging with the universe).

Thus, due to the fact that Shinra is not only able to casually fight against Adolla (now fused with Haumea) as well as completely destroy the very embodiment of despair that Adolla, the evangelist, and the cataclysm represents. This should scale to their physical stats due to the fact that Adolla is the very thing causing and being merged with the universe, and ShinrabanshoMan is able to completely outscale it.

Counter Arguments:
I suspect these arguments will show up in order to try and discredit the notion of universal fire force so I’d like to try and address them here and now.

Counter Argument #1: “Adolla is only merging with the planet and not the universe.”

Rebuttal: Objectively false. The reality warping happening within the series is due to Adolla merging with the universe.

Whatever Adolla merges with is whatever is being reality warped. If Adolla was just merging with the planet then there would be no reality warping done on the grand universe. But that clearly is not the case here.

Thus because we outright see Adolla reality warping the universe, far extending past a planetary range, multiple times, it is to be taken that Adolla is merging with the whole universe instead of just the planet as that stance is blatantly contradicted within the series.

Counter Argument #2: “Fire Force says only the world is being merged with Adolla. Therefore it can’t be the universe.”

Rebuttal: Irrelevant. World can = universe. This is known powerscaling 101. In fact world has been directly used to refer to the universe before as well. And considering that Adolla is both referred to as the universe’s will as well as it being outright stated multiple times that Adolla is affecting the whole universe, coupled with the presence of multiple feats showcasing Adolla effecting the universe it should be taken as universe instead of just planetary. Merging with the world=/=only merging with the planet. Those two statement do not go hand in hand and needs to be proven to be the case.

It’s entirely consistent with the series while claiming it isn’t affecting the universe is contradictory to the series. It’s as simple as that.

Counter Argument #3: “The universe statements are just flowery language.”

Rebuttal: This is a non argument and is completely dismissive of evidence presented. There is absolutely no bearing for this argument whatsoever. There is nothing “flowery” about the statements given in the series and in fact they are used quite literally time and time again. This is simply a poor attempt at dismissing the credible and in universe statements supporting the notion of Adolla affecting the whole universe rather than just some arbitrary range.

When Dragon states “let us determine the fate of the stars.” There is no “flowery language” in that statement. He’s talking purely literally because Adolla has actually shown to reality warp the stars. Which can even be seen all throughout the background of Dragon’s statement along every other background shot of space.

When Giovanni says “the physics of the world have been altered.” There is no flowery language in that statement because we’ve seen the universe be reality warped. Not only that but it’s also entirely consistent with this statement he made earlier as well.

There is no “flowery language” here with these statements. They’re made entirely literally and to try and dismiss these multitude of statements as “vague” or “flowery” is simply a poor dismissal of evidence presented and demonstrates why the current scaling for fire force is totally flawed due to the need to ignore and dismiss these statements in order for the scaling to remain the way it is currently.

In Conclusion:

To wrap this whole thing up, let’s recap:

Universal Fire Force is something that is entirely backed up with both feats AND statements. All universal criteria required has been met.

There are feats backed up with statements that support the notion of universal fire force.

In order to reject Universal Fire Force statements have to be dismissed and feats have to be ignored. This is why the current status of the fire force scaling on vs battle wiki fundamentally fails the series. Because it causes contradictions to arise between what the wiki scales fire force to and what the actual series is stating it scales to. This is the cause of so many fire force CRT’s due to this blatant contradiction that is being made for no reason at all.

Meanwhile it is completely consistent with the series itself as there are multiple showings and statements within the series to back up this notion of universal fire force. There no contradiction in the series with this scaling. None whatsoever. It is completely and totally backed up. No statement needs to be dismissed and no feats needs to be ignored, instead everything is put together as collective evidence and there is no such issue with the scaling there.

But there is a contradiction between the wiki’s scaling and the series’ scaling that needs to be rectified. Which is what the intended purpose of this CRT is to be. Statements shouldn’t be dismissed nor should feats be ignored in order to push a scaling that quite literally causes a contradiction within the series itself. A contradiction and a scaling that gets more and more confusing. With the current scaling, more questions arise rather than answers.

If Adolla’s range is only multi solar system then is there some part of the universe that is still IRL looking instead of in anime fashion? That question
only arises with the current fire force scaling. But it is a question that needs to be answered for the current scaling to go through.

A question that doesn’t exist in the manga. Instead of dismissing statements and ignoring feats, all the evidence should be gathered and taken into account to form a clear cut scaling with no such contradictions in the series. Scaling should match the series’ depiction not contradict it. It’s as simple and clear cut as that.

Well…now that that’s over and established…

…..Come at me….

tangled-1.jpg

After reading through everything.

I'm fine with Adolla having universal range and 3-A/Low 2-C Reality Warping, seems pretty undeniable given the evidence but i could be wrong if further context is provided of the contrary.

I'm neutral, leaning towards agreeing with 3-A/Low 2-C scaling to physicals and AP.

I'm intrigued on what Arc's counter arguments will be however, so these aren't concrete opinions, just my initial ones.

Fine.
Jokes aside, Adolla's world merging with the other universe is a pretty blatant Low 2-C feat. I'd like to agree, but I want to wait for any argument from the opposition instead of blindly agreeing since I know jack about this verse.
You should read it. It’s a pretty damn good series.

Anime is pretty fire too

Not gonna lie I did always think the verse capping out at 5-B was odd given the kinds of feats we were dealing with.

Though, ain’t merging 2 universes a 2-C feat? At least, if it’s provable that it’s the space-time continua being merged and not just the physical universes
From what I understand merging of two worlds is more so now a low 2-C feat unless it can be proven the separate world has a completely different space-time than the other world, not potentially sharing one. So in this case I believe it would be only a low 2-C feat

From what I understand merging of two worlds is more so now a low 2-C feat unless it can be proven the separate world has a completely different space-time than the other world, not potentially sharing one. So in this case I believe it would be only a low 2-C feat
It is not supposed that shinra went to adolla, he traveled in time (he left adolla) and traveled 250 years into the past, while he was still sleeping and when he returned from his possession, 4 months had passed.

Fair enough. My opinion is the same as Deceived’s atm: agree with 3-A/Low 2-C range, neutral and leaning toward agreeing on scaling this to physical stats

Sigh this again, anyway as usual
I disagree, would certainly give input later, when I have time as this is just the same thing that was rejected previously, and even ignored lots of contexts from the source material as usual.

I disagree, would certainly give input later, when I have time as this is just the same thing that was rejected previously, and even ignored lots of contexts from the source material as usual.
Literally no context is ignored here. No statement is dismissed or showing is ignored. Everything has been taken into account and properly sourced/backed up with scans for each position made. “Ignoring context” would be dismissing statements that disagree with your position.

There is actually zero things that contradict Fire Force scaling to universal in the series. None whatsoever. The same cannot be said for the counter position.

Just saying, it being rejected in the past doesn’t mean anything. It may have been wrong to reject it, who knows?

It is the same argument, you can check the thread, this is just better formatted, but nothing has changed still same points
but tell me again what were the points of other threads? they were all the same except that this one explains them better.
And all you've done is deny it, and use such bad logic that... oh my god, I can't forget when you said that apparently the stars are in range of the earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back