• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

THE END OF ALL FIRE FORCE TIER 2 THREADS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My names being lied upon by goons.
shannon-sharpe-suit-meme.gif

WRONG, WHAT WE DO NEED TO DO IS MAKE A DIFFERENT THREAD TO FIX AND OVERHAUL FIRE FORCE/SOUL EATER. This thread has overstayed its welcome for far too long.
fixed
that aside, this thread does not stop the merge or hinder it or stop the ability addition
Anyway, I will ask a mod to close this thread. Please do not ask to re-open it again.

@Planck69 @Theglassman12 @Maverick_Zero_X @Starter_Pack If you wouldn't mind.
I do not see why it should be closed, it does not hinder anything, again his cosmology blog is accurate and does not disprove this, and neither does this disprove his cosmology blog, so this thread is fine as it is

fixed
that aside, this thread does not stop the merge or hinder it or stop the ability addition

I do not see why it should be closed, it does not hinder anything
"It does not hinder anything"

Ever tried multi-tasking on multiple threads at once on top of reading two seperate Manga to fix profiles? It hinders shit just by taking focus away from the shit that DOES need to get done.

Correct me if I am wrong:

To add something to the discussion I think that the cosmology page should be updated. When directly translating higher plane it comes out to higher dimension (mathematic sense) so in of itself is a higher mathematical dimension which embodies the concept of higher dimensions. To support this more it also encompasses mathematics which would dimensional, space and time mathematics under the concept. I feel this would should support 2-C a bit more.

Best to double check

"It does not hinder anything"

Ever tried multi-tasking on multiple threads at once on top of reading two seperate Manga to fix profiles? It hinders shit just by taking focus away from the shit that DOES need to get done.
oh really, i literally had a thread open trying to fix the fire force pages before the upgrade thread was made, no one mentioned anything about it taking focus away then.
Again we can continue making the pages, in this thread there is no new argument, it is just the tiering system changed so what will be considered tier 2, is no longer considered as such, it is not so hard
Correct me if I am wrong:

To add something to the discussion I think that the cosmology page should be updated. When directly translating higher plane it comes out to higher dimension (mathematic sense) so in of itself is a higher mathematical dimension which embodies the concept of higher dimensions. To support this more it also encompasses mathematics which would dimensional, space and time mathematics under the concept. I feel this would should support 2-C a bit more.
actually if you mean such dimensions, that will literally be 1-A and not tier 2, but well you need more prove for that, this is not enough to say they are referring to spatial dimensions

oh really, i literally had a thread open trying to fix the fire force pages before the upgrade thread was made, no one mentioned anything about it taking focus away then.
Again we can continue making the pages, in this thread there is no new argument, it is just the tiering system changed so what will be considered tier 2, is no longer considered as such, it is not so hard
then do the work yourself. Do the work while you gotta focus on this thread to. if its so easy then surely you'd be willing to give your balls or ovaries a tug and do it yer damn self right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back